POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who else has their fireworks ready for the acquittal later today? We don’t have any big boys, but we’ll be firing off some bottle rockets and Roman candles in our neighborhood.

Great day for America!

The greatest thing about this Iowagate, is libs far and wide are coming out and dogging Iowa.

The party who lost the midwest in 2016 is throwing the heart of the midwest under the bus.

The irony and symbolism wrap everything up in a nice little nutshell.

The greatest thing about this Iowagate, is libs far and wide are coming out and dogging Iowa.

The party who lost the midwest in 2016 is throwing the heart of the midwest under the bus.

The irony and symbolism wrap everything up in a nice little nutshell.

Saw the same. On social media now the blame is turning towards the people of Iowa.

Odd how the gop portion of things went smooth, in the same state

I'm to the point now that I think if Trump wins reelection that the dems will try to have Trump killed. Not even joking. Their hate is that psychotic at this point.

I don't know they'd go that far, directly. But if you look back to the last cycle, they were definitely frothing people up knowing it was dangerous. It resulted in at least one far left lunatic shooting up the ball game and an entire mob of violent protesters in antifa.

Once he wins again, they will up the ante on all that. All the trigger words and phrases about how he's dangerous, a threat, etc will all be turned up a notch; knowing it's irresponsibly dangerous

Mini Mike...hmm.

EQBXoi7W4AEZaGa

Another Never Trumper comes out of the closet. Hey Bill, what do you mean "we".

Not presumably forever; not perhaps for a day after Nov. 3, 2020; not on every issue or in every way until then. But for the time being one has to say: We are all Democrats now.

— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) February 1, 2020

Kristol served as editor-in-chief of the now-defunct Weekly Standard

Nadler.png

It's like he is looking for a loophole.

I was involved in a contract dispute seven years ago with the most arrogant man I have ever met.

He was moderately successful, but he was the king of his small world. It had been awhile since anyone had knocked his dick in the dirt.

The judge ruled in my favor. As I exited the courtroom, I saw the man and his attorney feverously rifling through the contract after the fact.

It gives me great joy knowing the other party, and Nadler here, did not read the contract.

Another Never Trumper comes out of the closet. Hey Bill, what do you mean "we".

Not presumably forever; not perhaps for a day after Nov. 3, 2020; not on every issue or in every way until then. But for the time being one has to say: We are all Democrats now.

— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) February 1, 2020

Kristol served as editor-in-chief of the now-defunct Weekly Standard
I get that he doesn’t like Trump and that is fine, but no conservative would vote for a liberal demonrat over Trump. Even not voting at all would be fine. His TDS is real.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I love how these dickless cowards are pressured into throwing away their careers because their ‘leaders’ demand they vote a certain way.

Grow a pair of nuts and tell the Schumer’s/Pelosi’s/Schiff’s of your party to lick them. Gutless cowards.
Alabama will take care of him. He knew he was toast so I imagine he wants to remain in D.C as a lacky for some Democrat Swamp Dweller.

Alabama senator Doug Jones will "Reluctantly" vote to convict.

Bye Bye Miss Un-american Pie.

They probably have some dirt on him or told they would make some up. Or maybe they just sent him a note saying “Remember Seth Rich”

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Last night Trump snubbed an outstretched hand from speaker Pelosi and then bragged and boasted of his achievements while simultaneously ripping an entire party and the state of California. The speaker’s mouth dropped. When Trump’s speech concluded, Pelosi dramatically made a point and ripped up the speech.

This is how the top of the hour news unbiasedly tells us what happened last night on the radio.

Live Results: Iowa Republican Caucuses

Candidate Votes Pct. Pledged delegates
Donald J. Trump*
31,464 97.1% 39
Bill Weld 426 1.3 1
Joe Walsh 348 1.1 0
Other 151 0.5 0

Iowa Democratic Caucus
70.82% reporting
Candidate % SDEs Del.
buttigieg.png
Pete Buttigieg
26.8% 10
sanders.png
Bernie Sanders
25.2% 10
warren.png
Elizabeth Warren
18.4% 4
biden.png
Joe Biden
15.4% 0
klobuchar.png
Amy Klobuchar
12.6% 0
yang.png
Andrew Yang
1.0% 0

Trump with nearly 100% support from his party and a record number of voters. Biden on the other hand is shunned due to the lingering stink of the O'bama administration. Think about it, Iowa would rather have a gay mayor from bum**** Indiana or an avowed Communist or a fake indian chick before they would a guy who was VP for O'bama for 8 years.

This is all coming together very nicely.

I’ve come full circle on Sessions. I think he did exactly what he was told to. I’m not going into some Q Anon 8D chess stuff, but I do think there was a reason Sessions did what he did

Reactions: FusterCluck
I love how these dickless cowards are pressured into throwing away their careers because their ‘leaders’ demand they vote a certain way.

Grow a pair of nuts and tell the Schumer’s/Pelosi’s/Schiff’s of your party to lick them. Gutless cowards.

"It is time to put country ahead of party, so I'm going to vote with my party."

"I'm concerned about the precedence this Impeachment trial is going to set, so I'm going to vote against the precedence."

Reactions: Anthony B
Many were unhappy with him as AG but he followed the law, which few in Washington do. He was required to recuse himself at least ethically. Now maybe he should not have taken the AG position if he knew what was going to happen.

But he will always support Trump going forward if he’s re-elected.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Live Results: Iowa Republican Caucuses

Candidate Votes Pct. Pledged delegates
Donald J. Trump*
31,464 97.1% 39
Bill Weld 426 1.3 1
Joe Walsh 348 1.1 0
Other 151 0.5 0

Iowa Democratic Caucus
70.82% reporting
Candidate % SDEs Del.
buttigieg.png
Pete Buttigieg
26.8% 10
sanders.png
Bernie Sanders
25.2% 10
warren.png
Elizabeth Warren
18.4% 4
biden.png
Joe Biden
15.4% 0
klobuchar.png
Amy Klobuchar
12.6% 0
yang.png
Andrew Yang
1.0% 0

Trump with nearly 100% support from his party and a record number of voters. Biden on the other hand is shunned due to the lingering stink of the O'bama administration. Think about it, Iowa would rather have a gay mayor from bum**** Indiana or an avowed Communist or a fake indian chick before they would a guy who was VP for O'bama for 8 years.

This is all coming together very nicely.
Biden couldn't even win his party's nomination as the sitting VP. That kinda says it all.

It's why we need rid of career politicians, whether it be term limits or what.

He is faced with doing what he's told and probably losing or doing what is right, being cut out of funding; and absolutely losing.

If you cannot stand on your own, no need for a prop to help you. It's not the land, it's the man...
So . . . in other words, play with the hand that nature dealt you . . . says the party of the orange spray tan and toupee/hair plugs/whatever the hell that dead animal is that’s attached to his head.
6-A3433-DA-0-D9-E-4139-9-C91-C5471-D655-FB0.jpg

So . . . in other words, play with the hand that nature dealt you . . . says the party of the orange spray tan and toupee/hair plugs/whatever the hell that dead animal is that’s attached to his head.

HA, give it your best. (You out-did yourself with this one. A superior original!)[eyeroll] You are on your way!

Reactions: warrior-cat

And he still succeeded despite his appearance. Life is part what we are born with and part what we do with it.

You actually just argued against yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT