POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knew Sweet Pete was going to win when the farmers were reporting brown shit stains on the tips of the corn crops.
Dropped by to check out the mass homophobia after the results of the Iowa Caucus were announced. The crowd here is a very predictable bunch.
A76508-AD-1302-4094-BC4-A-BD14645-C573-A.jpg

It is a little after 5:00 PM EST and the Dems in Iowa are going to release 60% of the results. They had four years to get the caucus ready for the election and here we are. Is this a picture of things to come. Dems robbing poor Bernie or maybe everyone's favorite Mayor Pete. Shameful.

The same people who make fun of Red State folks can't even count votes in a small state like Iowa. But in the same state, Republicans had the vote count immediately
Trial run for the general election. Newer ways to cheat.

I know every couple years, each political party talks about the death of the other party, but I don’t know how the democrats come back from the brink. Severe recession is the only way, I think.

The unhinged lunacy on the left is truly unbelievable. Yet they keep going further left as if that is the answer.

They'll just ramp up the early voting via ballot harvesting

If someone told me tomorrow I was in a Truman show type of exercise, I’d probably shrug it off and say “makes perfect sense.”

Would .ale way more sense than any of these clowns believing the hyperbolic nonsense about Trump and sotu

Fighting with strangers on the internet....it just feels so 2019. I've tried to soften up. There are some guys here who don't like me and some guys here I don't like. It's not worth the time and energy. I'm guessing most of us are pretty normal and if we bumped into each other in a bar or at a game or whatever we would get along just fine.
You have grown on some but we will still argue over some points.

Somebody has to go, I’m sure there’s some extreme leftist that want this discord to continue through another four years but I’m hoping most are looking for more cooperation. I suspect the dems will get sent home for acting this way, hopefully it’s one party for the re-election.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Dropped by to check out the mass homophobia after the results of the Iowa Caucus were announced. The crowd here is a very predictable bunch.
A76508-AD-1302-4094-BC4-A-BD14645-C573-A.jpg

Was labeled a racist for not voting for Obama. A sexist for not voting for Hillary. Let me guess, we’re all gonna be homophobes for not supporting some damn mayor?

The left bs is what’s truly predictable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT