POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is a little after 5:00 PM EST and the Dems in Iowa are going to release 60% of the results. They had four years to get the caucus ready for the election and here we are. Is this a picture of things to come. Dems robbing poor Bernie or maybe everyone's favorite Mayor Pete. Shameful.

The same people who make fun of Red State folks can't even count votes in a small state like Iowa. But in the same state, Republicans had the vote count immediately

Last edited:
EP81TdBX0AAk1VV

Fighting with strangers on the internet....it just feels so 2019. I've tried to soften up. There are some guys here who don't like me and some guys here I don't like. It's not worth the time and energy. I'm guessing most of us are pretty normal and if we bumped into each other in a bar or at a game or whatever we would get along just fine.

62% of the caucus results. 20 hours later and they don't even have a solid 2/3rds? Dems don't know but those numbers they just gave us are meaningless, that is except for the Biden 15.6%. Better quit at that moment in time, that fleeting moment, when Biden is considered "viable". Ha Ha ****ing Ha!

Fighting with strangers on the internet....it just feels so 2019. I've tried to soften up. There are some guys here who don't like me and some guys here I don't like. It's not worth the time and energy. I'm guessing most of us are pretty normal and if we bumped into each other in a bar or at a game or whatever we would get along just fine.

I love you hoser. Do you love me, eh?

Trivia: Minnehaha, as I call her, lives in a building near my work in downtown DC. A chauffeur driven limo picks her up every morning (I'm getting to work around this time and have seen it a dozen times or more) for her five minute drive to the capital.

By the way -- she's a bigger loser than Biden in Iowa. Why? She devoted months and huge bucks to winning a ground game there. And Sleepy Joe can come back in the industrial Midwest states, or in the south where minority voters like him better than the others remaining. Aside from maybe California, where does she go for momentum?

I've sent The Donald an email asking him to delay the SOTU until after the basketball game. Still waiting on a reply... I told him he could say it was delayed so the dems could feel at home while they're in his house.

I've sent The Donald an email asking him to delay the SOTU until after the basketball game. Still waiting on a reply... I told him he could say it was delayed so the dems could feel at home while they're in his house.
What basketball game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT