POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that why FLOTUS and everyone else is standing with their hand on their heart?
Says the traitorous hypocrite supporter of Kaepernick and other anti-American losers. You have no room to talk about anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdaCat
If Trump REALLY wants to destroy the Dems, he should ask Pence to step down and get a black to be his VP.

Ben Carson, etc

“A black.”

Lol. You should have just gone full heel and said “a colored guy.”

Dropped by to check out the mass homophobia after the results of the Iowa Caucus were announced. The crowd here is a very predictable bunch.
A76508-AD-1302-4094-BC4-A-BD14645-C573-A.jpg
Go back to your boy-boy party and let the grownups run the country little boy.

Last edited:
As Cosby or somebody said earlier... I just can't wrap my head around the fact that their gay candidate's last name starts with "Butt...".

You can't make this up.
Yeah and bushrod's sig is a nod to his fettish for George W.

I have a 17 year old. He couldn’t possibly be less interested in anything political.
My 5 year old knows Donald Trump’s name because of my dad. Today I was scrolling through stories and she saw a photo of Joe Biden and said “Look! It’s Donald Trump!”

^^^ an authentic story about a young child and politics.

My 5 year old knows Donald Trump’s name because of my dad. Today I was scrolling through stories and she saw a photo of Joe Biden and said “Look! It’s Donald Trump!”

He might have said that, JStaff, but he meant to say global warming is killing the planet and that he’s 75% to get gunned down at school. You must have misheard him.

My 3 yr old knows that rq arnold and fuzz are the same person and when sees his name on this board, he always asks "isn't that the liberal bet welching fraud who won't pay Brady?"

My 11 and 14 year olds used to play with baby dolls and play little league, respectively.

When I was 14 I was reading everything I could get my hands on about Watergate and gladly watching the news about it because I still trusted the MSM at that time. I grew out of that.

Reactions: warrior-cat
My Sr. year of HS, my best friend and I spent Saturday nights hitting the neighborhoods and houses of rural Hopkins co, swapping out Clinton and Bush signs for Perot signs in folks' yards.

You either have it or you don't, really.

I voted for Perot ......twice.....sigh....

Reactions: FusterCluck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT