POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I seriously believe as soon as the election is over, and Trump is still their president. The Dims will go full on pushing Michelle Obama. It’s going to be a 4 year infomercial in the MSM for her. Can’t think of anyone else outside of Oprah who would pull voters in.

OR the scenario of all scenarios. The term limit amendment of the constitution is overturned and Trump v Obama. This is where my money is if there is another election after 2020

I seriously believe as soon as the election is over, and Trump is still their president. The Dims will go full on pushing Michelle Obama. It’s going to be a 4 year infomercial in the MSM for her. Can’t think of anyone else outside of Oprah who would pull voters in.
Personally, I don't think she wants any part of it, would soil her name, & cost her money.
Jesus Christ, the stock market loves when the dems expose their incompetence and corruption. Keep it up scumbags. And thanks for helping MAGA!
:joy: [roll] :joy:

Yeah, and as an October surprise, she'll drop her boxers to reveal her big 10 inch in order to solidify her base.

any word yet on Jeter's political ambitions?

Check out this German reporter in my geography class...

EP23FI_WsAEV_uk

Somebody sent me this one. Future SEC BB official. :joy:

Imagine struggling like this with nearly everything...

And did you hear the dude who had been on the hold with the Caucus reporting center for over an hour and missed when the lady pick up b/c he was being interviewed by Blitzer? Dammit, man. You talk about a cascade of failure. The horseshoe that was lodged in the left's rear passage for so long is now 10 steps behind us.

Has Trump intimidated the democrat party? They’re butchering everything they get their hands on. They’re either rattled and rushing every decision or so upset they can’t see straight. Partisan crap aside the democrats have been dysfunctional as of late and it’s all because one man had the audacity to embarrass them at their own games.

Previous republicans have always tried the high road approach and allowed the dems to say whatever they wanted. They’re so desperate to get Trump they are willing to destroy themselves to do it. If I was democrat I’d be yelling for somebody to tackle theses mofos.

Reactions: ymmot31 and IdaCat
Just realized I haven't seen any strangely convenient videos/pics in any posts/tweets about coronavirus all morning/last night. 2 days ago it was wall-to-wall posts of folks covered in sheets having grand mal seizures, doctors falling out from exhaustion caught on video, doctors with guns (and no handlers) walking the streets of China, folks being barred into their homes...

Man, the dems really screwed up the news cycle when they shit the bed in Iowa.

Lady in front of me in security had a sticker on her laptop - WWJBD? I had to get a closer look to see what it stood for and it actually said "What would Joe Biden do?"

The timing couldn't have been better. I laughed out loud a bit. She didn't seem amused. Curiously she was actually kind of cute.

Both parties are shit; don't you know politics?
I know you constantly bash Trump, the best American president in decades and with a record of accomplishments to support this claim.

And don't even try to compare the corrupt anti-American democrats to the Republican party. Your party is many levels below the cesspool of filth. Own it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT