ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2 UK Basketball Draft

I was thinking about taking Shaedon Sharpe with my second pick, but I'm afraid he'll just sit out of the games and stare at the court in a daze.

images
MSU-87360.jpg

@DraftCat I’ll take De’Aaron Fox. We gonna update the picks so we know all who’s selected?
1. @LukaszObrzut - Jamal Mashburn
2. @Cowtown Cat - Dan Issel
3. @Son_Of_Saul - John Wall, Demarcus Cousins
4. @jrpross - Cliff Hagan, Malik Monk
5. @chroix - Karl Towns, Julius Randle
6. @JHannibalSmith - Ron Mercer, Kyle Macy
7. @Fox2monk - Tayshaun Prince, De'Aaron Fox
8. @drcats2013 - Tony Delk, Goose Givens
9. @RunninRichie - Derek Anderson. Tyler Ulis
10. @DraftCat - Antoine Walker, Kenny Sky Walker

Last edited:
@jrpross is in the war room with his executives and general managers like:

200w.gif
😂 Pretty much. My biggest dilemma is deciding between old time players and modern. In the hierarchy of UK greats, there are some old-timers that should probably go before the more modern players but probably won’t get the votes because none of us saw them play.

😂 Pretty much. My biggest dilemma is deciding between old time players and modern. In the hierarchy of UK greats, there are some old-timers that should probably go before the more modern players but probably won’t get the votes because none of us saw them play.
I did a poll a year ago... majority of this board is 50+

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Did you guys really let Big Cuz slip to the 18th pick?

I'm taking Demarcus Cousins with my official pick. Wall and Cousins reunited and it feels so good...

c49a58682d447078f01f80f0a028024f.jpg

"Call me."

777a37a7-35ab-44bb-9208-b6eb2606e78a_text.gif
Good pick. I thought about him hard. I wanted to make sure I got an electric guard ASAP though. Man, after the first wave of greats, the next 20 dudes are almost interchangeable.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT