POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glad fox pulled this awful ad. If they hate this country so much why not just leave

Wait. So Texas A&M is taking money from China AND Qatar and doesn't want to disclose the details?

Looks like I have a new least fav SEC team to pull against.

Slowly but surely it's all coming out. There's a reason media and university all suddenly became global pro Islamic institutions. And a reason it all happened at once. Social media and technology too. No doubt politics too.

There's a reason all these institutions started working towards destruction of America nearly overnight.

We need very strict rules about the disclosure of foreign money invested here. If that occurs and we get shut off all this indoctrination, we might just get our country back. At the very least we'll know who the traitors are

Continue to give in to "Free" stuff and they will never be satisfied and always want more. Eventually, more will be coming out of the pot then going in until the pot is drained. Once the pot is drained, where do we get more money? Lefties?

They DO NOT CARE.. That is not how it works. The government pays for it. Don't you know anything...

Wait. So Texas A&M is taking money from China AND Qatar and doesn't want to disclose the details?

Years ago, when I worked at a previous employer, I had the opportunity to visit A&M two years in a row to represent my company at a college recruiting career fair. I was able to spend quite a bit on campus, and learned about their history tradition and culture. As an engineer I’ve worked with a lot of A&M grads. Outstanding academics; virtually every one I met from there was a solid engineer.

I’ve always held A&M in high esteem - until now. This is absolutely disgraceful. I hope to see the full truth come out.

Some of us wondered about contributions into the Biden camp, as a sign of whether or not he was the DNC candidate or an impeachment pawn and whether the part might let Bloomberg step in.

Looks like it's a hold for now. Certainly not impressive numbers. Looks like he needs a good showing to not be tossed to the side. Otherwise I guess they will let Bloomberg take the old white man/anti america/nanny state role and let Bernie and Warren fight over the "everything for free!" role.

Yep. They continue to disparage Reps for voting along party lines to not hear more witnesses repeating the same things we've already heard, but make no mention of the fact that NO Rep voted for impeachment and some dems as well. They accept that kind of partisan vote because it was in their favor. Just like spoiled children.

The little brothers of politics. Dems.

And....Republicans weren't allowed to call witnesses in the house "trial."

Where's the woke world who lost their shit when Aunt Becky took some stock rowing photos and donated a little extra to get her kids into college?

Pic of Parliament Square celebration. Haha!
EPp8lAwXsAAcJza
Now the Brits need to rid themselves of the third world crap that has invaded their country. They need to take their country back.

Bet this type of thing happens at colleges all across the country. Kentucky could even be one. Most of the colleges doing it will never be exposed though. But you can bet foreign governments are doing this with US colleges everywhere.

Got banned from TikTok for breaking “community guidelines” by posting a video of a girl taking a pro-life pill over a pro-choice pill and showing pictures of babies and sharing stories of mothers. The audacity!!

All of you that complain about fascism, where are you?

Got banned from TikTok for breaking “community guidelines” by posting a video of a girl taking a pro-life pill over a pro-choice pill and showing pictures of babies and sharing stories of mothers. The audacity!!

All of you that complain about fascism, where are you?

Great example of what I posted about earlier. It's a Chinese company collecting large amounts of user data and sending it back to China. That's a fact.

Now do you think they more interest in a strong united America full of American values? Or the opposite?

When you see where the money comes from, it all falls into place

Great example of what I posted about earlier. It's a Chinese company collecting large amounts of user data and sending it back to China. That's a fact.

Now do you think they more interest in a strong united America full of American values? Or the opposite?

When you see where the money comes from, it all falls into place

Vote Bloomberg [eyeroll]

Squirrels taking a knee for the national anthem, end speciesism!

I wonder if our resident leftists can recognize the same absurdity underlies all their beliefs

You
You mean citizens or green card holders registered illegally? I'd certainly hope the former do.
I mean people who immigrated here legally, worked, earned their citizenship papers, and can now vote.
That being said, I do know a number of immigrants who are here legally (you tend to run across quite a few when working in the restaurant industry) who if they had the option and were able to vote, would vote for Trump or whichever candidate that doesn’t want to undermine their legal status by catering to those who decide to come here nefariously.

Bet this type of thing happens at colleges all across the country. Kentucky could even be one. Most of the colleges doing it will never be exposed though. But you can bet foreign governments are doing this with US colleges everywhere.
I received an email from UK today bragging about being recognized as one of the leaders in "Diversity" of all universities. And they were not talking only about racial integration. So yes, the university I graduated from is probably doing the same as Texas &M and countless other universities nation wide. UK is as liberal as any of them. That is where we are in 2020

I received an email from UK today bragging about being recognized as one of the leaders in "Diversity" of all universities. And they were not talking only about racial integration. So yes, the university I graduated from is probably doing the same as Texas &M and countless other universities nation wide. UK is as liberal as any of them. That is where we are in 2020

$2,000,000 more allocated to new hiring in the ever growing diversity department. I'd love to know the budget for that department. What a complete waste of $$.

$2,000,000 more allocated to new hiring in the ever growing diversity department. I'd love to know the budget for that department. What a complete waste of $$.
Yes and this is the reason I stopped donating to UK about 20 years ago. But they still call me wanting more money. Today our university charges extremely high tuition obtains grant money from all over the world yet it is not enough. A graduate can be in debt up to their eyeballs when they walk off the stage with that piece of paper.

Rather than pushing transgender studies why not address the real issues of our society. Student debt and student loans.

Roberts blocked the question by Rand Paul on a purely partisan basis. That cannot be denied. His decision was not based on any law. Whistleblowers are federally protected from retaliation in the workplace, but nowhere does it state their identity is to be kept confidential.

Roberts himself stated that he would not break a tie if it occurred because he was an unelected official in a different branch of government than the Senate. Why was this matter different? Because the unspoken truth is the WB coordinated with Schitt to orchestrate a coup attempt against the sitting POTUS.

Roberts blocked the question by Rand Paul on a purely partisan basis. That cannot be denied. His decision was not based on any law. Whistleblowers are federally protected from retaliation in the workplace, but nowhere does it state their identity is to be kept confidential.

Roberts himself stated that he would not break a tie if it occurred because he was an unelected official in a different branch of government than the Senate. Why was this matter different? Because the unspoken truth is the WB coordinated with Schitt to orchestrate a coup attempt against the sitting POTUS.
Roberts can not be counted on for a conservative vote in the Supreme Court either. He had to rewrite the tax laws to make Obamacare legal. Something no Supreme Court Justice or Chief Justice should even think of doing. It forced Americans to buy a product or be penalized. Never forget.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT