POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The vote on witnesses is 51-49. Collins and Romney voted for witnesses.

Collins stood up wonderfully against the media and liberal mobs during the Kavanaugh nonsense.

Politically, voting for witnesses probably was the smart thing for her. Once they did the math...really doesn't matter.

Romney on the other hand is a spineless little sh-t. Imagine all the lies and media abuse he took running for president and yet he continually sides with them now.

Microsoft News Poll

To what extent do you agree or disagree that the Senate impeachment trial was fairly conducted without witnesses?

Strongly agree
100%

Somewhat agree
0%

Somewhat disagree
0%

Strongly disagree
0%

Other / No opinion
0%

Now it is clear. All the Democrats have left is delay, delay, delay. They know the vote to remove is not there but rather than go ahead and cast the final vote this will be dragged on for days. So their tactic will be to drag this out as long as they can hoping another "bombshell" leak from the New York Times or other hate Trump media blow this up to their benefit

Meanwhile Joe Biden is toast and will never be President of the United States. And Jerry Epstein did not commit suicide.

EPpUhqLXUAMkrs3

Collins stood up wonderfully against the media and liberal mobs during the Kavanaugh nonsense.

Politically, voting for witnesses probably was the smart thing for her. Once they did the math...really doesn't matter.

Romney on the other hand is a spineless little sh-t. Imagine all the lies and media abuse he took running for president and yet he continually sides with them now.
Romney is a sack of dog shit. Eff that guy.

I understand not wanting the other side to have more voters. The Hispanic/Latino community tends to be conservative Catholic though. Why not appeal to their votes? Yall have more in common with them than not, but the current GOP has decided to alienate them instead of court them.

83565937_1652988204868984_2854912745025830912_n.jpg

That sort of racism, ie we don’t need a blank voice that’s not willing to be a blank voice, is every bit as damaging, insidious as any other.

One of the more bizarre aspects of the leftist delusion is how firmly they believe in their own nonexistent moral superiority. I almost feel bad for some of them, not smart enough to realize there was never any there here to this whole impeachment charade, shattered dreams that were never actually going anywhere. Rest assured the media will keep pumping them full of nonsense, useful idiots.

If the democrats continue down this radical path I expect there's gonna be another civil war in my lifetime

I think dems will do some stupid shit in certain places, but the adults will prevail. No way there will be a full scale civil war in a country this large and diverse.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT