How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EPmvua1X4AAJ6SP

The dummies are going to use up all their "ammo" and we still have several months til the election. What are these morons going to say in October/November that they aren't saying now?

Ya the impeachment thing should've been the last bullet in the chamber for them. That is the thing you bring up like in October. Start it then so you get the initial wave of anti Trump feeling by moderates and the election comes by the time the tide turns and Trump starts to get more popular from it.

Normally the most logical argument agains that would be, why would they try to impeach him a month before the election. Logic clearly doesn't matter now a days haha. Plus they can just use the exact same excuse as they have this past week, "we need to do this because we can trust the next election!!!".

But ya they blew their wad. They have done countless small "This is the end for Trump" and all of those ended up with egg in their face. Then the 2 big fumbles of the Muller Report and now Impeachment, its just embarrassing now. What will they do for the next term?

I don’t trust the democrats as far as I can throw them, but the only way I’d agree to a Wednesday vote if I was Cocaine Mitch is if I had assurances that a significant number of democrats are voting to acquit to make the acquittal bipartisan in the face of the completely partisan House impeachment.
Yes and if Schumer says no to that I would tell the Trump defense team to try to wrap this up in 15 minutes. Then have the vote on witnesses which is expected to be 51-49. After that take a 10 minute break and have the vote to acquit.

Then go home and let the liberal media and democrats scream an shout.

Reactions: sefus12
Plat must be having a spasm right now. On the one hand, the impeachment is falling apart before her eyes, but on the other hand, the market’s down 600 points. She’s probably not sure if she should be happy or sad.

Reactions: ymmot31
Here is what I dont get, I would love for a progressive on here to explain this to me.

The Dems in the House refused to let Repubs to choose any of their witnesses they wanted to call, but for some reason that was fair but now the Repubs are doing the same it is now unfair to do that?

The second part that I dont get. Dems could've chose any witnesses they wanted in the house, why didnt they call them then instead of now? And before you say the Repubs blocked them, the Dems could've taken that to court.

But I get that they said they couldn't do that because it was so urgent they had to impeach now! Yet they decided to take a vacation and sit on it for a few weeks, ya real urgent. Also Schiff has stated multiple times they have all the evidence they need.

So Im just confused with all of this. Dems can choose their witnesses but block the Repubs and be fine, but can't go the other way. Its so urgent we have to rush it, but lets take a vacation and hold it for a few weeks. Dont you progressives see this for what it is? A sham.

Don't go down the rabbit hole. Stand around and look at the rabbit hole. Criticize the rabbit hole. Never go full rabbit hole.

I know one thing.....the first big order that Trump signs now, he should do it with one of those stupid Nancy Pelosi signature pens that she signed the impeachment articles with. He should have no pen on the desk, then start checking his pockets and acting like he forgot a pen, then “find” one of the Pelosi pens, sign it, and show the pen to the cameras and then throw it in the damn garbage can.

Did you see what he did when he signed USMCA?

Is anyone old enough to remember the Clinton impeachment at the workplace water cooler? I feel like that impeachment was an event where everyone had an opinion. Does anyone care about this one at all? My workplace is crickets.

I remember. I may have made some off color comments.

EPn5je8WAAEqwzo

Notice the bottom left...Mr. Soros is a philanthropist haha
Of Course Zuckerberg shouldn’t be in control of the company he founded. Only someone lock step in line with Soros globalist and communist views and who violently oppose any other points of view should be in charge of controlling what the public sees and reads. Not fascist at all.

Of Course Zuckerberg shouldn’t be in control of the company he founded. Only someone lock step in line with Soros globalist and communist views and who violently oppose any other points of view should be in charge of controlling what the public sees and reads. Not fascist at all.

Most people can't withstand Soros financial backing, but not Zuckerberg. He's worth like 10x that of Soros, no out funding your opposition on this one Soros.

I also just love who Zuckerberg has become an enemy to the progressives (even though he is a massive progressive himself) all because he said, "no Im not going to police political advertisements". Boo free speech!!! Dont adults want more responsibility and think they can make their own decisions?

Most people can't withstand Soros financial backing, but not Zuckerberg. He's worth like 10x that of Soros, no out funding your opposition on this one Soros.

I also just love who Zuckerberg has become an enemy to the progressives (even though he is a massive progressive himself) all because he said, "no Im not going to police political advertisements". Boo free speech!!! Dont adults want more responsibility and think they can make their own decisions?
Eating their own!

Reactions: ymmot31
This is a good read from NYT following the last Trump/Clinton debate where Hillary threw a fit about Donald saying he didn't know if he would accept the results of the election. Interesting to see all the things he said he would do that night if we elected him. He's attempted or achieved each and every thing.

“I will look at it at the time,” Mr. Trump said. “I will keep you in suspense.”

“That’s horrifying,” Mrs. Clinton replied. “Let’s be clear about what he is saying and what that means. He is denigrating — he is talking down our democracy. And I am appalled that someone who is the nominee of one of our two major parties would take that position.”

These people are a special breed, man. My wife has a teacher friend. Bless her heart. I mean she's an absolute train wreck of an adult. "Single mother" (wife picks up and drops off her kid for school and I cut her grass FOR FREE b/c she's broke as a joke) b/c she moved out east from Colorado 10 years ago and LEFT her husband behind b/c of medical pot laws (they're still married, I'm so not even kidding) and her 14-y/o boy is already a lost cause as a direct result, hence me cutting the flipping grass. He's infuriating to even be around b/c he's still mentally 8. He's a literal pinball thru life, never having a male influence to ground or guide him, only his uber-liberal moma. That kid is as useless as chicken shit on a pump handle and it takes about 5 minutes with his mother to know exactly why. And he'll be a clone of her as an adult, posting stupid shit in this thread, no doubt.

If you remember me mentioning it, this is the same kid who dented my wife's month-old SUV by using his backpack to shut the door. They truly are inherent to being dumbasses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT