POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trump deserves this one screw...Bolton's views were never aligned with his, it was a terrible hire on Trump's part to begin with. And Trump sent his predictable tweets when Bolton was let go...everybody could see the Bolton book from a mile a way.
I have to agree with you on this one. When he hired Bolton I knew there was trouble ahead. And here Bolton is at the 11th hour. This was predictable. What do they say about what happens when you invite a poison snake into your house.

The Democrats will turn this into another Kavanaugh hearing before they are finished. "Witnesses" will come from under rocks and like Bolton will be manipulated by Schitt and his circus. It will be a blood bath if the Senate does not keep it under control. Mitch will earn his money this week.

Last edited:
When was the last time the Democrats did such a shameless 180 on a person? Bolton went from lying neocon war criminal to honest savior of the republic pretty damn quick. Almost as fast as they turned on Bob Mueller when it became apparent he could even drum up any fake collusion evidence.

82636133_170563831023853_5710954349190971392_n.jpg

When was the last time the Democrats did such a shameless 180 on a person? Bolton went from lying neocon war criminal to honest savior of the republic pretty damn quick. Almost as fast as they turned on Bob Mueller when it became apparent he could even drum up any fake collusion evidence.
...the same question can be asked of Trumpies and their views on Bolton.
This is one of YOUR people who has been on the inside not some political opponent from the other side saying these things.
Democrats don’t like Bolton’s world view. Don’t ever recall them saying that he was a liar.

Btw, I didn’t know anyone had turned on Mueller.

My recollection was it was reported that Bolton offered his resignation after a heated disagreement about policy. Trump suggested they should sleep on it. He then fired Bolton via tweet the next morning. No fan of Bolton's, but he deserved better. This was a demon Trump made for himself.

Last edited:
The kind of batshit crazy this POTUS has brought into the White House...

I'm gonna agree with you on this one. That chick is not just bat shit crazy, she's a false prophet to boot. She says "let pride fall" about 20 times in a row, but look how she's dressed. I don't know who she is but I would motorboat them titties for her if she brought me a beer and a sandwich.

...the same question can be asked of Trumpies and their views on Bolton.
This is one of YOUR people who has been on the inside not some political opponent from the other side saying these things.
Democrats don’t like Bolton’s world view. Don’t ever recall them saying that he was a liar.

Btw, I didn’t know anyone had turned on Mueller.

[laughing]

Of course you “don’t ever recall” and “didn’t know”.

I’ve never had thoughts on Bolton one way or the other. And to be honest, I’m going to refrain from developing any thoughts on Bolton as the NY Times has been consistently full of shit, and they’re just trying to spin some run of the mill bullshit as if it’s illegal anyway.

I do however stand firm in my position that these “book deals” are nothing but money laundering operations. “Public servants” should be barred from personally profiting off books about their time being paid by the US tax payer. They should all also be banned from becoming lobbyists.

My recollection was it was reported that Bolton offered his resignation after a heated disagreement about policy. Trump suggested they should sleep on it. He then fired Bolton via tweet the next morning. No fan of Bolton's, but he deserved better. This was a demon Trump made for himself.
His risk:reward with appointments has been puzzling at best. He has a fascinating way of using people for very specific, focused tasks or for their very specific skills, regardless of drawback/shortcomings, and then disposing of them like it's nothing. It's as if the entire living population is his toolbox if he so desired it to be. The amount of F's you have to not give to be that way is beyond my comprehension, so I don't even pretend to understand him anymore... I just watch in awe as he continues to wiggle out of everything that comes his way, be it thrown at him or self born, lol.

Reactions: ymmot31
[laughing]

Of course you “don’t ever recall” and “didn’t know”.

I’ve never had thoughts on Bolton one way or the other. And to be honest, I’m going to refrain from developing any thoughts on Bolton as the NY Times has been consistently full of shit, and they’re just trying to spin some run of the mill bullshit as if it’s illegal anyway.

I do however stand firm in my position that these “book deals” are nothing but money laundering operations. “Public servants” should be barred from personally profiting off books about their time being paid by the US tax payer. They should all also be banned from becoming lobbyists.

Some lucid thinking here. Unfortunately it is mixed with some very unoriginal thought processes that are a product of certain PR campaigns. I hope you question things enough to unravel your ball of confusion.

His risk:reward with appointments has been puzzling at best. He has a fascinating way of using people for very specific, focused tasks or for their very specific skills, regardless of drawback/shortcomings, and then disposing of them like it's nothing. It's as if the entire living population is his toolbox if he so desired it to be. The amount of F's you have to not give to be that way is beyond my comprehension, so I don't even pretend to understand him anymore... I just watch in awe as he continues to wiggle out of everything that comes his way, be it thrown at him or self born, lol.

#teflondon

Reactions: FusterCluck

BS If the GOP senators had any courage and intention to honor their oath of office Trump would be in prison. Unfortunately Moscow Mitch has only his wants and lust on his mind. It would be nice if our politicians actually cared about our country but they do not have the courage.

I was fine with him parting ways with Bolton, but the way it was done was horrible. Who is going to want to be in your cabinet when you take a sh!t on someone who stepped up to serve like that?

If Bolton had anything bad, we'd already heard it. If you look at the actual substance rather than sensational spin, what he's saying is consistent.
So then you’d have no issue with his testifying under oath?
We know what people say and what they say under oath is often different.
If the book is so explosive and he is willing to testify...what are the chances he is going to lie about it under oath?

If the Senate doesn’t want to allow it then perhaps the House should enter into a second Impeachment, hear Bolton’s testimony and then shove it up the Senate’s ass. There is no protection against double jeopardy for impeachment.

Bolton stuff is beyond predictable. That said, if there is anything Trump has royally screwed up as POTUS was not firing every Obama appointed person in sight as well as hiring the likes of Bolton and many others who's views are total opposite of his plus and having resumes full of prior bad decisions.

So then you’d have no issue with his testifying under oath?
We know what people say and what they say under oath is often different.
If the book is so explosive and he is willing to testify...what are the chances he is going to lie about it under oath?

If the Senate doesn’t want to allow it then perhaps the House should enter into a second Impeachment, hear Bolton’s testimony and then shove it up the Senate’s ass. There is no protection against double jeopardy for impeachment.

What world do you live in?

A second impeachment in which the House will subpoena Bolton when they refused to subpoena him the first time because all they give a shit about is using this sham process to attack their political opponent in the run up to 2020.

I was fine with him parting ways with Bolton, but the way it was done was horrible. Who is going to want to be in your cabinet when you take a sh!t on someone who stepped up to serve like that?
Exactly. The whole back-and-forth display about who got fired or who quit first... makes it seem more like bullshit than anything. Maybe even for show for folks to be distracted by for a couple days until the next squirrel darts across the news cycle. Even if it's true, I don't know what happened between them. Don't mess with fire if you know it burns, I reckon. Lots of folks working under him appreciate that level of known quantity, apparently.

Reactions: ymmot31
Like it or not, Congress and the Executive branch are coequal branches of government. Congress cannot obstruct the executive branch by forcing high level executive branch members to testify will nilly about whatever bullshit Congress is drumming up at this point in time.

This is a not even subtle point that the dems cannot process. The Presidents executive privilege extends to any person he deems it to. Could be me if he told me some shit he didn't want other people to know about his dealings with heads of state.

They had no problem when Schitt would shut down questions to witnesses because he said they might divulge who the whistleblower was. He wouldn't even allow witnesses to be called unless they were the ones he had already coached.

Hypocrisy has been watered down by the dems almost as much as racism has.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT