How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What? If you get out with it?

Tell me why you think it’s ok to secretly record the President and then release it? This isn’t at an open forum, it’s in the WH, a govt facility.

Why did they recently arrest the Chinese citizens recording on our military bases? What’s the big deal, right?
Yea, if you get out with it.

Because it's not illegal. Tell me the law violated. People take pictures in government facilities all the time. You telling me the press is breaking law taking photos & video in White House?

Chinese aren't Americans invited to be with President & were do it as espionage to injure the country.

Now instead of keep asking me questions, answer my one. OK? BTW, he hasn't been arrested for that.

Yea, if you get out with it.

Because it's not illegal. Tell me the law violated. People take pictures in government facilities all the time. You telling me the press is breaking law taking photos & video in White House?

Chinese aren't Americans invited to be with President & were do it as espionage to injure the country.

Now instead of keep asking me questions, answer my one. OK? BTW, he hasn't been arrested for that.

You don’t think releasing secretly recorded convos of the President damages the Country?
Have you ever been on a govt facility? Taking pics in unauthorized areas is a crime.

I don’t know what the law is, or if it’s even illegal to secretly record the POTUS. It’s still absurd and shoddy journalism to release it. It too damages the country. Which was the intent

Of course she is the victim here.

Individual dies with 4 other people including his teenage daughter.

Idiot: Im going to post talking about his rape case
Normal people: You're an idiot for talking about this right now
Idiot: Why am I getting such backlash for bringing up a 3 year old article that I didnt even write?

Some people are just beyond stupid haha.

You don’t think releasing secretly recorded convos of the President damages the Country?
Have you ever been on a govt facility? Taking pics in unauthorized areas is a crime.

I don’t know what the law is, or if it’s even illegal to secretly record the POTUS. It’s still absurd and shoddy journalism to release it. It too damages the country. Which was the intent
If not national security issue, no damage. Since he hasn't been arrested, don't see how it's against law(s). Glad you admit you don't know that it's illegal. Of course it's dirty. Nothing to do with my point.

Absolutely no way...

Teleprompter had to be hacked or something...

Like that scene from Bruce Almighty where Jim Carey's character hacks the prompter when Steve Carrell's character is reading from it...

There's a CNN clip from years back of some old black lady celebrating her 100th birthday or something and all of a sudden some rap music or something comes on and it's just the N word on loop basically...

somebody in the audio department on their last day of work or some chinese hacker...

Let me know when Parnas is arrested for a crime on this.
Like that means jack shit. I don't know if you've been under a rock but Trumps campaign was being spied on in 2016 and 0 of them have been arrested. That doesn't mean there wasn't spying. Such silly logic.

Reactions: warrior-cat
No, it’s said as somebody who can comprehend logic. Contrary to what you said, the founders were every bit as determined to include slavery in their new country as the confederates were, for various reasons. You should read about the past instead of trying to erase it.
And they were completely wrong for doing so. The founders were fallible humans just like the rest of us. Makes you want to give some other things in the Constitution another look too huh?

Like that means jack shit. I don't know if you've been under a rock but Trumps campaign was being spied on in 2016 and 0 of them have been arrested. That doesn't mean there wasn't spying. Such silly logic.
As of right now that was legal spying, aka surveillance. They had a warrant.

False. Didn't say he wasn't spying (general sense, not espionage for another country), just that what he did hasn't been shown to be even considered a crime.

Lots of you are digging yourselves into holes you can't get out of. I'll admit I'm wrong when he's arrested for doing this.

The more you know about Adam Schiff, the more you begin to realize why he has such a hardon for Trump. We're going to find out that as chairman of the intelligence committee (no pun intended) he was instrumental in the entire spying on the Trump camp coup attempt from the beginning.

They are accusing Trump and company of doing the things that they were doing for the purpose of obfuscation. They know that everything is going to eventually blow up on them because Hillary didn't win. If she had won, Trump would no doubt be in prison right now on trumped up (pun intended) charges.

Trump's tweet will turn out be accurate. Schitt will pay a price for his treason.

False. Didn't say he wasn't spying (general sense, not espionage for another country), just that what he did hasn't been shown to be even considered a crime.

Lots of you are digging yourselves into holes you can't get out of. I'll admit I'm wrong when he's arrested for doing this.

I think the venue where the recording takes place and the content of the conversation would matter. If Trump was just sitting around the dinner table blabbing about stuff, then the recording would be covered by law. If he was talking about national security information that would be considered classified, then the recording would be unlawful.

I would assume that anything he was discussing in front of Parnas would be unclassified.

@Dionysus444 if the warrants were obtained illegally, and they were, then they are not valid and any spying resulting from them would be considered illegal.

And they were completely wrong for doing so. The founders were fallible humans just like the rest of us. Makes you want to give some other things in the Constitution another look too huh?

You may have heard they installed an amendment process. Precisely because they recognized their shortcomings, up to and including slavery. That tells me that they had a damn good understanding of what they were doing.

Those guys studied law from ancient sources, had a comprehensive knowledge of history, religion, and economics. Literally the enlightened of the Enlightenment.

But you think we could do better. Funny how nobody ever has.

The war to strip you from your manhood rages on. This reminds me of a video that got passed to me last summer of a British (maybe he was Aussy, my memory not so good in that time frame) guy going thru a clothing store making fun of men's fashion and how the women's section had more man-appropriate clothing (normal jeans and flannel/oxford shirts, etc..) This shit isn't happening by accident.

EO-x2IrX0AAUMJU
EO-x20bXkAIudGN
EO-x3L4WoAApw9o
LOL. Those soy boy models look real enthused to be wearing whatever the hell that is.

Reactions: FusterCluck
If not national security issue, no damage. Since he hasn't been arrested, don't see how it's against law(s). Glad you admit you don't know that it's illegal. Of course it's dirty. Nothing to do with my point.

Yes there is damage, it is illegal to video on govt installations in restricted areas. I can’t imagine the Presidents living quarters don’t fall under that.
The damage is it will cause leaders, far beyond Trump, to live in even more secrecy which is not good for those being lead.

If there’s one thing that should be glaring at this point to anyone paying attention, crimes aren’t prosecuted the same in DC and SDNY.

They weren’t wrong at the time. Their goal was to form a Union strong enough to survive. They succeeded beyond their dreams.

Slavery was terrible, so don’t confuse my above post with sympathizing.

Why? Because the President, no matter who they are, is the leader of the nation.
So we should protect all of their conversations regardless of what they expose?
What if the President is suggesting the murder or physical harming of someone? What if the President has said time and time again that they don’t know a particular person to try and distance themselves from the sordid nature of that person?
What if the President is already being protected by a group of political allies who cannot be trusted to take information in confidence and then take appropriate action? The public doesn’t have the right to know?
When you say that it hurts the nation...who’s fault is it that the nation is being harmed? You blaming the victim?

Release of the tapes proves that the President is a liar. Now the majority of us have long known that fact. It is due time that those of you who have defended him through thick and thin realize it as well. He will always lie to cover his ass. Whatever damage is done the responsibility for that damage lies 100% upon his shoulders.

Lastly, how could anyone be surprised that people engaged in nefarious activities with Trump would cover their own asses given his track record? You’d be stupid not to do so.

Reactions: IkeCat
So we should protect all of their conversations regardless of what they expose?
What if the President is suggesting the murder or physical harming of someone? What if the President has said time and time again that they don’t know a particular person to try and distance themselves from the sordid nature of that person?
What if the President is already being protected by a group of political allies who cannot be trusted to take information in confidence and then take appropriate action? The public doesn’t have the right to know?
When you say that it hurts the nation...who’s fault is it that the nation is being harmed? You blaming the victim?

Release of the tapes proves that the President is a liar. Now the majority of us have long known that fact. It is due time that those of you who have defended him through thick and thin realize it as well. He will always lie to cover his ass. Whatever damage is done the responsibility for that damage lies 100% upon his shoulders.

Lastly, how could anyone be surprised that people engaged in nefarious activities with Trump would cover their own asses given his track record? You’d be stupid not to do so.

None of that is happening Arnold, you’re once again just pulling out fantasies.

I’m not saying he doesn’t know him, I’m saying that nothing in the tape proves that he does either. He had a dinner with him and several other people, that isn’t knowing him. Trump didn’t say he hadn’t met the guy, he said he didn’t know him, you or I know if that’s true at this point.

So is this a running policy now, secretly record all Presidents? I mean hell, they might secretly demand someone’s murder, you just can’t ever tell, right? That’s insane and shows desperation.

Was Obama a liar too in your mind? He got up in front of the media and stated he found out about Clinton’s private server the same time we did. That was a bald faced lie as he had been emailing her from his personal account.

Those guys studied law from ancient sources, had a comprehensive knowledge of history, religion, and economics. Literally the enlightened of the Enlightenment.
These virtues in the men you revere are the very antithesis of Trump you realize.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT