POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is apparent liberals do believe anything is acceptable when they are trying to destroy a GOP president. Due process, lying about facts, making up false narratives, attack their children and wife. Wire tapping, leaking information to the press that is not true and not verified. Everything is OK because no one has the right to question the Washington Swamp.

We have two Americas and two systems of justice. Trump exposed that so he must be destroyed and driven from office. The voters be damned.
That's what Peter Schweizer’s book Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elites that I posted a summary of a few pages back yesterday. It's not just Dims either.

One other thing that the Dems admitted this week, Giuliani talks about Biden’s corrupt dealings in Ukraine on April 24 2019 on Fox, Biden announces he was running on the 25th.

It's all so ridiculous. Literally everything they're arguing is 1) a lie AND 2) not even impeachable even if it was true.

If there was any justice, they should try and hang every single person who had anything to do with this complete farce. It's entirely clear this is nothing more than an attempted coup

The war to strip you from your manhood rages on. This reminds me of a video that got passed to me last summer of a British (maybe he was Aussy, my memory not so good in that time frame) guy going thru a clothing store making fun of men's fashion and how the women's section had more man-appropriate clothing (normal jeans and flannel/oxford shirts, etc..) This shit isn't happening by accident.

EO-x2IrX0AAUMJU
EO-x20bXkAIudGN
EO-x3L4WoAApw9o

Reactions: AustinTXCat
So Seth Rich leaked a bunch of DNC emails, the Democrats murdered him and blamed Russia for a “hack”, the Democrats claimed it was illegal to read the leaked emails, Trump told the Ukraine they should find out who actually leaked the emails, the Democrats are now trying to impeach trump for telling the Ukraine to find out who leaked the emails and are using secret illegal recordings of Donald Trump in the process?

So Seth Rich leaked a bunch of DNC emails, the Democrats murdered him and blamed Russia for a “hack”, the Democrats claimed it was illegal to read the leaked emails, Trump told the Ukraine they should find out who actually leaked the emails, the Democrats are now trying to impeach trump for telling the Ukraine to find out who leaked the emails and are using secret illegal recordings of Donald Trump in the process?
It has been my belief for years that the DNC and their partners in crime the FBI, CIA, Justice Department and the State Department have been killing people they see as a threat.

That statement has nothing to do with the legality of the recording. Show me the law.

You see no problem with a person secretly recording the POTUS without their knowledge and then leaking it?
You’re being ridiculous, I guess you think recording at a civilian airport is the same as recording at Area 51. It’s just airplanes, right?

The epitome of the democrat voter. It really is, I know quite a few like her where I work.

Ditto

That is the argument, or lack thereof, that is made more often than not when libs discuss Trump.

I hear it all the time.

bad, bad, mean, mean, bad, bad, not good, not nice...

The YMCA is a good place to hear it. Natural gathering place for city, state, and university employees. Oddly enough, it seems they're often old white guys. They waddle around mumble, grumble, and sigh basically what that girl said.

I’ll tell you what, why don’t you go to the White House and get caught secretly recording the President in the White House and see what happens.
If you get out with it & it's not a national security issue, nothing. Sure they can take it from you while you're there. Again, what law is broken recording the President?

The democrats are nothing but a bunch of liars, if you ignore the corruption by top democrats getting family members and themselves wealthy in corrupt countries then you are disingenuous. Then turn around and claim Trump wanting to uncover their criminal activity is soliciting a foreign government to interfere in our election then you are an absolute dumbass but more likely just a liar pos. It’s not Trumps fault your parties top nominee is a dirty politician who abused his vp office illegally.

It has been my belief for years that the DNC and their partners in crime the FBI, CIA, Justice Department and the State Department have been killing people they see as a threat.
Just off the top of my head, here are just some of the coincidences I can think of. I'd like to get a list going.

-A train carrying congressional republicans to a retreat was hit by a dump truck immediately following Trump's SOTU address where he embarrassed the dems.
-Bill Clinton's BFF Kevin Spacey has seen 3 straight sexual misconduct/harassment accusers oddly die before their trials and not the first eyebrow raised.
-Veterans commit suicide at a rate of 21/day in the US. There aren't even veterans who know as many people who committed suicide as Hillary Clinton does. No matter how many people you know, you don't know 50+ people who killed themselves just b/c they were associated with you.
-Dr. Epstein, the original Google whistle blower, his wife was fatally injured when she suddenly lost control of the baja-built Ranger she'd owned for years and slid head-on into an oncoming semi truck.
-A charter bus coming from a Right to Life celebration in DC, carrying a schoolboy who just so happened to have won a defamation case settlement against the Dem's leading mouthpiece for propaganda, was hit head-on by a car traveling the wrong way on an open stretch on interstate, killing the driver of the car...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I guess headaches are classified as traumatic brain injury now? Does this mean if I work a desk job and come home with a headache from staring at a computer screen all day, then I get to claim disability for traumatic brain injury?

The media made it sound like our soldiers were worse off than Otto Warmbier or something.

If you get out with it & it's not a national security issue, nothing. Sure they can take it from you while you're there. Again, what law is broken recording the President?

What? If you get out with it?

Tell me why you think it’s ok to secretly record the President and then release it? This isn’t at an open forum, it’s in the WH, a govt facility.

Why did they recently arrest the Chinese citizens recording on our military bases? What’s the big deal, right?

Just off the top of my head, here are just some of the coincidences I can think of. I'd like to get a list going.

-A train carrying congressional republicans to a retreat was hit by a dump truck immediately following Trump's SOTU address where he embarrassed the dems.
-Bill Clinton's BFF Kevin Spacey has seen 3 straight sexual misconduct/harassment accusers oddly die before their trials and not the first eyebrow raised.
-Veterans commit suicide at a rate of 21/day in the US. There aren't even veterans who know as many people who committed suicide as Hillary Clinton does. No matter how many people you know, you don't know 50+ people who killed themselves just b/c they were associated with you.
-Dr. Epstein, the original Google whistle blower, his wife was fatally injured when she suddenly lost control of the baja-built Ranger she'd owned for years and slid head-on into an oncoming semi truck.
-A charter bus coming from a Right to Life celebration in DC, carrying a schoolboy who just so happened to have won a defamation case settlement against the Dem's leading mouthpiece for propaganda, was hit head-on by a car traveling the wrong way on an open stretch on interstate, killing the driver of the car...

Coincidences happen all the time. Especially to people who oppose the left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT