POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll be in Virginia tomorrow. Hopefully nobody gets too riled up. I expect that if the 2A folks are simply left alone and allowed to rally without being bothered, everything will be fine.
Fat chance of that. But you wouldn't know. You're forgiven.

Reactions: KRJ1975
I’ll be in Virginia tomorrow. Hopefully nobody gets too riled up. I expect that if the 2A folks are simply left alone and allowed to rally without being bothered, everything will be fine.

When antifa causes a riot and someone is killed by a nut....the media will give us Charlottesville II. It’s all SO tiresome.

Do you actually think that is important to me? Being highly thought of by most the posters on this board would be a good reason to consider suicide! LOL There are some posters here I respect and consider their opinions as product of an evolved mind, but there are also some simply uneducated, deceitful, and deplorable trash who can go little further than hurling schoolyard insults. I do have to admit I shouldn't laugh at them but the truth be told, I do. They are the grist of the conservative media sleaze machine. LOL
Everything you posted about uneducated, "deceitful", and deplorable trash is what you are considered. You continue to post lies in the form of meme's with no attempt at factual dialog. What's disturbing is that you actually believe the garbage you post. Scary but, controllable.

Reactions: M4CAT

Look at this bs. Virginia guy gets a visit from capital police. He’ll be flagged soon.
My favorite thing about red flags are they deem someone to be a danger based on anonymous tips so they take their guns. And that’s it.

The deemed dangerous person continues to be dangerous with their knives, car, gasoline and matches, whatever they can get their hands on, their hands... no guns though. And that’s whats important :rolleyes:

8E69B341-84C3-48F5-A67E-D2BB6EC69A42.jpeg

democrats-in-the-past-boycotting-republican-presidential-inaugurations-blocking-public-27436770.png

“If the Senate decides, if Senator McConnell prevails and there are no witnesses, it will be the first impeachment trial in history that goes to conclusion without witnesses,” Schiff, the lead House manager for the trial, said during an appearance on ABC’s “This Week.”

They keep saying crap like this and ignore the fact this is the first impeachment in history that wasn't bi-partisan. First to rely entirely on hearsay evidence. First to not allow the accused to call witnesses for his defense. First to be contrived from the night of the election.

They say stupid things because they are talking to stupid people.

I'm really disappointed 'silvermedal' @screwduke1 didn't list me as his favorite poster...25 percent of what he posts I have already posted so I know he loves my content.

My favorite liberal poster is Ed cause he got himself banned. All liberal posters should follow his example.
Didn’t realize Ed was banned. What did he do?

Reactions: KRJ1975
Didn’t realize Ed was banned. What did he do?

He might just be temporarily suspended in this thread...not sure.

Also, not sure what he did but I think it was things said when him and Willy were going back and forth one day.

Ed told on me to the mods in another thread when I said he liked kids haha. I never was able to post in that thread again. What a loser that dude was.

So me and the wife decided to drink tonight and after having our fun, I'm still awake and drunk. I thought it would be fun to change it up a bit. For those on the left, who is your favorite right leaning active poster? For those on the right, who's your favorite on the left? I'm not a republican but I'm a right leaning constitutionalist. My favorite lefty is Dion. I disagree with virtually all his views but I think his misguided heart is in the right place. He actually tries to make his points without always resorting to insults. I appreciate that. On the right, there are many I like but I'm going with jstaff and screwduke. Who you got?
Fun idea. We don't always have to lob grenades at each other across the aisle, sometimes spitballs work too lol

Right

Castle Rubric - interesting takes with unique style
Phil the Music - drama-free poster that stays away from the hyperbole
BigSexyCat - is on the side of the workers, not the elites

Left

RQ - generally knows what he's talking about
mustnotsleep - not afraid to point out the rampant bs he sees
Levibooty - brings moral/emotional perspective which is lacking here

Trolls

John - radical centerist, the most hilarious concept
ymmot - the standard-bearer and role model for racists everywhere
warrior/Sawnee - true believers are the funniest form of troll

I like everyone here, have said before this thread is great... curated thread of important news and reactions to it from different perspectives.

I don't think we have actual liberals (non radical left so to speak) here though anymore, which is a shame... someone like Jamo think his name was with the putin avatar and some others no longer around, I forget names, weren't leftists (though wouldn't surprise me if they became ones, given the climate).

speaking of which, this pbs documentary and assorted interviews are great, highly recommend

david axelrod one in particular I found particularly insightful

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFrontRunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT