POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is stupid since a lot of the listings were only scandals in the vapid minds of unadulterated partisans while other actual scandals are not listed. Further proof of the ignorance is the list of indictments and convictions that are a matter of history.
False, they were not recognized by the administration who committed them. Your ignorance continues.

EOgDSkgWkAEs9cw.jpg:large

[laughing]

Aren’t you the guy who stalks a radio show host from central Kentucky?

The very same. Also he told us in the past he lives in either Pineville or middlesboro. You know, two places completely devoid of meth or red necks...
I've uhhh never said that lol...I am from Lexington. I'm stationed in Georgia and have been for about 3 years...gotta get your facts lined up my guy.

In the military an injury is a casualty dipshits. Anything that removes a soldier from the battlefield is considered a casualty. 11 soldiers were evaced out, that is 11 casualties. Silly morons.
Why did you quote Bill in your reply? Your reply does not lessen his or qualify your original post on his. Dumb ass.

Last edited:
Oh wow, never mind, you’re from Georgia by way of KY. Forgive us for thinking you lived in a state without 5 Ruth’s Chris.
Ima be completely honest I have no clue what you are going on about. I just wanted to clear up that I don't live in Ky and I wasn't whatever guy you were talking about from Pineville or wherever but regardless I just came in to read the redneck kissing your sister euphoria that is this thread.

Ima be completely honest I have no clue what you are going on about. I just wanted to clear up that I don't live in Ky and I wasn't whatever guy you were talking about from Pineville or wherever but regardless I just came in to read the redneck kissing your sister euphoria that is this thread.

Of course you don’t have a clue. I’m saying you stalk a central Kentucky radio host from your trailer in Georgia and have no business accusing anyone of being a redneck.

Of course you don’t have a clue. I’m saying you stalk a central Kentucky radio host from your trailer in Georgia and have no business accusing anyone of being a redneck.
Yes lmao I stalk someone in central Kentucky while nearly 1000 miles away. Logic. Common sense.

Any gamblers here: I talked with a friend in DC where I live who really knows politics and has deep connections. His tip to me: Bet on Mike Bloomberg to win the Democratic nominee. What he's hearing: Biden is falling apart. And the lefty loony twins Sanders and Warren don't have the juice to win, and are canceling each other out. The thinking is that none of these clowns have a chance against Trump, so run someone with a similar profile of billionaire outsider and hope for the best. You can get 7-1 on Bloomberg at Bovada right now as the Democratic nominee.

By the way: My friend says Bloomberg has no chance to beat Trump in November. So only bet on him as the nominee.

Any gamblers here: I talked with a friend in DC where I live who really knows politics and has deep connections. His tip to me: Bet on Mike Bloomberg to win the Democratic nominee. What he's hearing: Biden is falling apart. And the lefty loony twins Sanders and Warren don't have the juice to win, and are canceling each other out. The thinking is that none of these clowns have a chance against Trump, so run someone with a similar profile of billionaire outsider and hope for the best. You can get 7-1 on Bloomberg at Bovada right now as the Democratic nominee.

By the way: My friend says Bloomberg has no chance to beat Trump in November. So only bet on him as the nominee.

Tell your friend I would bet on Hillary running again. She has a new propaganda show coming out on HULU. She can avoid debates if they put her in at the last minute. Maybe Bloomberg gets the nom and taps her (no pun) for VP.

I just can't shake the feeling that we're not done with her yet.

Yes lmao I stalk someone in central Kentucky while nearly 1000 miles away. Logic. Common sense.

dude, you floss your tooth with Matt Jones anal pubes. It's a bit excessive, it's your thing. You have been called on it. Your takes on HOB are as bad as they are here, but JRow makes us be a little more cordial over there. You won't get away with it here.

I've uhhh never said that lol...I am from Lexington. I'm stationed in Georgia and have been for about 3 years...gotta get your facts lined up my guy.

You and another poster here both talked about growing up near mj. That was in response to me saying the other poster was an mj sock account.

Oddly enough I don't remember seeing said poster recently since that exchange

dude, you floss your tooth with Matt Jones anal pubes. It's a bit excessive, it's your thing. You have been called on it. Your takes on HOB are as bad as they are here, but JRow makes us be a little more cordial over there. You won't get away with it here.
lmao imagine being a grown man talking about flossing with pubes a grown man acting like I care what I'm called out on....you can respond to me and my takes anytime you feel like it. Ima call you out on HOB or here idgaf. Speaking out your neck through a screen. Go beat your wife and kids and move along I don't wanna see or hear from you again lmao.

You and another poster here both talked about growing up near mj. That was in response to me saying the other poster was an mj sock account.

Oddly enough I don't remember seeing said poster recently since that exchange
I grew up in Winburn in Lexington.....I lived in Somerset for a couple of years but I've never lived anywhere near Eastern Ky or Middlesboro lol

I grew up in Winburn in Lexington.....I lived in Somerset for a couple of years but I've never lived anywhere near Eastern Ky or Middlesboro lol
There is no need to apologize or be ashamed. Windburn is in your rear view mirror. You are in Georgia now and Kentucky is a long way, away. I dated a girl from Somerset in college. She was a nice young lady from a nice family. Don't be ashamed of Somerset either. Good people.

There is no need to apologize or be ashamed. Windburn is in your rear view mirror. You are in Georgia now and Kentucky is a long way, away. I dated a girl from Somerset in college. She was a nice young lady from a nice family. Don't be ashamed of Somerset either. Good people.
I’m not ashamed it’s quite the opposite I just didn’t want him thinking I was someone im not and I wouldn’t be ashamed of EKY if I was from there but those are very kind words so thank you. Change of pace from being scrutinized over a joke so I appreciate that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT