POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another Trump administration sexual deviant and child predator!!!

George A. Nader, 60, admitted that he arranged to transport a 14-year-old boy from Europe to Dulles International Airport for purposes of illegal sexual conduct in early 2000.

This is yet another Trumper! I wonder how many children who are raped. molested, and trafficked will it take for my republicans friends and family to even SUSPECT something may be wrong? What's the old saying? "You are judged by who you keep company with."

bernies wife is a thief and should be in jail so then so should he?

Reactions: wildcatdonf
Mark Levin really called out the 5 or 6 Benedict Arnold gop senators last night for letting this sham continue with a trial. It's pathetic to even give this garbage the time of day. You start a trial and it's liable to go until baseball season
MM should have stripped Murkowski of her leadership spot a long time ago.
Gardner is a sign of what CO has become, will be lucky to keep that seat
Romney is a huge disappointment but had too much name recognition to stop in UT
Collins is the best the GOP can hope for from that state, could be much worse

George A. Nader, 60, admitted that he arranged to transport a 14-year-old boy from Europe to Dulles International Airport for purposes of illegal sexual conduct in early 2000.

This is yet another Trumper! I wonder how many children who are raped. molested, and trafficked will it take for my republicans friends and family to even SUSPECT something may be wrong? What's the old saying? "You are judged by who you keep company with."
You are the best on this board at "selective outrage" I don't have time to list the sexual deviants on your side of the fence. But in case you forget.

Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide.

If McConnell was smart he would have his caucus pretend they're on board with a trial and witnesses whatever to shut Pelosi the media up and get the articles in their hands. Then once it's in their control just dismiss it

Whatadumbass.

Federal prosecutors charged a witness in former special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation who cultivated ties with President Trump’s inner circle with masterminding a conspiracy to funnel more than $3.5 million in illegal campaign contributions to political entities supporting Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/muelle...unneling-money-to-support-clinton-11575443943

I suspect MM is laying low to let the Dems enjoy a false sense of security... until he starts calling witnesses.

Then, the shite hits the fan.

Who wouldn't love to see Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Hillary, Barack Hussein, et al on the stand... under oath?

The government wouldn't have gotten the money.

The choice is between not having tax revenue and not having jobs, and having some tax revenue, albeit less than it would be without incentives, and more jobs in your city.

It's why the lefties on here (like Platinum and Dion) who champion AOC as a hero of Queens for stopping the Amazon HQ2 are retarded. She lost NY jobs and tax revenue. She didn't save them any money.
If no one offered incentives, they'd have to build it somewhere or not have the business.

Last edited:
The Govt never had the money. They aren’t paying Foxconn anything.
The “tax” is building a brand new facility employing 1000’s of people injecting new money into the state.
They're going to build it somewhere even if no one offers incentives. This is a battle to the bottom.

I suspect MM is laying low to let the Dems enjoy a false sense of security... until he starts calling witnesses.

Then, the shite hits the fan.

Who wouldn't love to see Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Hillary, Barack Hussein, et al on the stand... under oath?
You think “under oath” scares people like the Clintons or Obama? They know they are untouchable and will gladly lie, knowing that everyone else knows they are lying, and spit on the Constitution on their way out the door.

If no one offered incnetives, they'd have to build it somewhere or not have the business.

Well if you can get every state and the thousands and thousands of municipalities to agree to no longer try and incentivize businesses to set up operations in their borders, your point might start to be worth talking about.

Then we can move on to the foreign countries that incentivize businesses to locate within their borders with various measures.

They're going to build it somewhere even if no one offers incentives. This is a battle to the bottom.
Not necessarily. The ROI may not be there without the incentives. Additionally the ROI may be better in a 3rd world country. Getting them there and employing people thus adding them to the tax rolls of the state is a decision that gets made everyday by state and local governments. 80% of something is worth more than 100% of nothing.

In other news, first phase of China deal being signed today. I assume this is a very dark day for America, and will trigger a hiroshima like meltdown of our economy, or what's left of it after 3 years of Trump.

This pending economic collapse got me thinking about liberal preppers. If you're a liberal preparing for the end of days as we know it, what do you buy? Dildos and xanax? I've never seen these guys, but I know they are out there. Some liberal nut has a bunker full of dildos and drugs. Probably Adam Schiff.

What a load of bullshit.

This is a clear case of the government and the corruption within it VS the people.

Problem is there are people siding with the government just because they have TDS.

If Trump wins 2020 they’re just going to continue crying Russia and we’ll have another 4 years of corrupt government trying to remove him from office.

But here’s another (and more likely) scenario: Considering who he has to run against, if Trump loses would it be so hard to believe he was cheated? Because all of those candidates are batshit crazy.

Adam Schiff as an impeachment manager. Can we just cancel the government now?

That stupid twat has known all along who the "managers" were going to be. I still can't believe they are going to go through with this but I'm still holding out hope that the first and only vote is for the articles to summarily dismissed. No need to legitimize this shit any further.

re: legal weed is a disaster

weed-1-jpg.682686

Nobody is buying that crap twice. Black market is booming.

If no one offered incnetives, they'd have to build it somewhere or not have the business.

Well if you can get every state and the thousands and thousands of municipalities to agree to no longer try and incentivize businesses to set up operations in their borders, your point might start to be worth talking about.

Then we can move on to the foreign countries that incentivize businesses to locate within their borders with various measures.

Yes all we need is every single government entity in the entire world to all decide to stop w regular practice. Should be a piece of cake. Right?

It's the prisoners dilemma x 1000000.

What do you mean. They are going to rebuild every inch of infrastructure with the taxes on legal weed?! Just like gaming! And at absolutely zero societal costs.

Nobody ever said that LMAO. You pulled that out of your ass. Indiana pulled in over a million in one month when they legalized sports betting, but by all means, let's continue losing money to border states..... very rational!

There in nothing about a policy of blanket separation of families even to the point of stealing people's children for adoption that is moral. That is happening right in front of our eyes and we can't make the correlation to the very same tactics used by the Third Reich! ..
Judge rules in favor of administration on family separations at border.

A U.S. judge ruled the Trump administration acted within its authority when it separated more than 900 children from their parents at the border after determining the parents to be unfit or dangerous.....

83324067_2889219544462991_2893348325753356288_n.jpg

Nobody ever said that LMAO. You pulled that out of your ass. Indiana pulled in over a million in one month when they legalized sports betting, but by all means, let's continue losing money to border states..... very rational!
Nevada, home of the sole center for legal gaming for decades is ranked *checks notes* 48th in public school rankings and their infrastructure sucks.

And a million a month!? Kentucky could probably piss that away in 30 seconds on some no show jobs for a Boss Hogg like figure in Eastern Kentucky. And all at the cost of having poors and old people piss their money away! What a deal!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT