POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site, this board, gives new life to the stereotypical example of the shallow thinking sports fan who is challenged by any conversation that rises to an adult level. Beyond attempts to change the discussion altogether, a defensive distraction they often deploy is the bombastic outburst meant to hide any adult level of understanding of the issues they attempt to discuss, or completely distract from substantive discussion at all since they can offer little if any pertinent apprehension of the matter at hand. They basically serve nothing more than entertainment one could get just as easily at the local zoo. But admission here is free.

Here’s some adult talk for you: the president you hate has now maneuvered you and and your lap dog media into defending and propagating a totalitarian regime while it becomes more clear by the day that people of Iran are at odds with your side. Same as a Hong Kong. How does that make you feel?

It’s almost like no one believes the media anymore. I think it’s the DNC that’s actually the lapdog of the main stream media. I always assumed it was the other way around until the last few years.

Reactions: P19978 and ymmot31
Here’s some adult talk for you: the president you hate has now maneuvered you and and your lap dog media into defending and propagating a totalitarian regime while it becomes more clear by the day that people of Iran are at odds with your side. Same as a Hong Kong. How does that make you feel?
I started to read this and then realized it was based on stupidity before I could finished the first sentence and that is where I stopped.

So you think someone new might jump in still? Primaries are less than a month away. Bloomberg kinda filled that latecomer lane I thought.

You're probably right. I think someone could but I don't think that person exists. Bloomberg wasn't an answer. What happened to the Starbucks founder? Honestly, he might have been a viable contender. Democrats seemed to have committed to the "progressive" platform. We'll see how it turns out I guess. I don't like your chances.

I just wish the DOJ would come out and say "the Clinton's are above the law". We all know they are going to be protected no matter what, so might as well make it official.

It's ****ing pathetic but it's the simple truth. We have a 2-tiered justice system and the Clinton's are 100% untouchable and will be protected, no matter what.
Perhaps but it was the GOP and Bill Barr led justice system that didn't find anything this time.

I started to read this and then realized it was based on stupidity before I could finished the first sentence and that is where I stopped.

In other words it’s true. It’s not a good idea to tout your mental superiority and then never display it.

Such an important aspect the left overlooks. Chinese people waving our flag and singing our national tune. Iranians telling their leaders they want them gone, refusing to walk on a picture of the flag that lefties here routinely burn. Says so much about the left but it says even more about Donald Trump. #makingtheworldgreatforthefirsttime!

It’s almost like no one believes the media anymore. I think it’s the DNC that’s actually the lapdog of the main stream media. I always assumed it was the other way around until the last few years.

Just a few people run the MSM. They also run the democratic party. Two sides of the same coin.

So the whole thing was just a dick measuring contest for now. Iran warned the US and Iraq beforehand and hit meaningless infrastructure just like Trump's Syria strike. Just 2 morons feeding their fanatic base. Now will TRump use this to leave Iraq or be a ****ing moron and continue to deploy more troops?

81319465_2482205605223434_6218196601098207232_n.jpg

Just a reminder, the Russian election interference, that is still going on according to Nancy = FACEBOOK MEMES. Say that out loud.

Probably the most hilarious bs we’ll ever see. I hope it never ends. I know it won’t. They’ll have Mark Zuck back on capital hill after trump wins 2020 because Russia posted spicy memes again.

Our elections are not secure at all. You would think democrats would make up accusations about that. Russia hacked our voting machines! But they won’t, because democrats hack the voting machines. And they still lost. Because of memes.

If the Iranian people succeed in getting Ayatollah Khamenei to resign, he'd be a pretty good curveball for the DNC to put up.
Not to worry. No popular revolution will be tolerated. Revolutionary Guard will take over if nothing else.

Good point. Is interesting how much time they've spent showing people supposedly supporting Sulamani (sp? whatever) & how little they're showing of this. Who's side are they on?

Ask Levi Khomeini. He’s got all the answers.
He recognizes stupidity when he sees it so he’s all over the enemy of the (Iranian) people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT