POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me get this straight, they want to leave the Royal family to get out of the spotlight, so they choose to move to LA as two of the most famous people in the world? Ya that makes sense...

Then don't want to move to LA until Trump is out of office. Either than San Fransisco, Im not sure you can get a more anti Trump than LA. They really think Trump has major influence on people's lives in LA? Basically anything Trump does, Cali just does the opposite to cancel out whatever he does. He lowers taxes, Cali finds every way possible to raise state taxes, he tries to crack down on illegal immigrants, Cali is a sanctuary state and now illegals get free health care.

It is beyond obvious these two are the biggest attention seeking whores.

It is beyond obvious these two are the biggest attention seeking whores.
Yeah they’re massive attention seeking whores. That’s why they left the most followed and fawned over family in the world. Harry’s mother was literally killed by the media circus when he was twelve. So now naturally his one goal in life is to get their attention. Brilliant deduction Sherlock. Man the hot takes around here are truly horrific.

Yeah they’re massive attention seeking whores. That’s why they left the most followed and fawned over family in the world. Harry’s mother was literally killed by the media circus when he was twelve. So now naturally his one goal in life is to get their attention. Brilliant deduction Sherlock. Man the hot takes around here are truly horrific.

Harry's mother was killed by a drunk Frenchman. Never get a drunk Frenchman to drive you anywhere.

:joy:

82640231_154305949317260_3652707833700417536_n.jpg

You are being conditioned. Ask yourself, do you see as many mixed race or alternative families in real life as on TV? Enough that supports the disproportionate amount portrayed on TV media and commercials? I don't, and I see mixed families every day. I still see more nuclear families than anything else, regardless of race or culture. I just do and so do most folks. So, why do we accept this behavior of forced acceptance of a false reality? Why do some folks never think to question what they consume as media?

Last edited:
You are being conditioned. Ask yourself, do you see as many mixed race families in real life as on TV? Enough that supports the disproportionate amount portrayed on TV media and commercials? I don't, and I see mixed families every day. I still see more nuclear families than anything else, regardless of race or culture. I just do and so do most folks. So, why do we accept this behavior of forced acceptance of a false reality? Why do some folks never think to question what they consume as media?

Glad he told us in all caps it wasn’t racist so people don’t get confused.

Glad he told us in all caps it wasn’t racist so people don’t get confused.
I'd reckon you're forced into that declaration before daring to question any race other than white. What's really funny is that we both know that no such disclaimer would be necessary/required from any other race.

Edit: I find it telling that folks are instantly willing to criticize the wokeness of any pov before considering the validity, virtue and merit of the related statement. Bravo, man.

Last edited:
I'd reckon you're forced into that declaration before daring to question any race other than white. What's really funny is that we both know that no such disclaimer would be necessary/required from any other race.

Edit: I find it telling that folks are instantly willing to criticize the wokeness of any pov before considering the validity, virtue and merit of the related statement. Bravo, man.
Why would someone care about there being too many mixed race couples on TV? Some of the people are white, they’re getting their representation. The only reason to think this is a problem is if you have an issue with race mixing.

Why would someone care about there being too many mixed race couples on TV? Some of the people are white, they’re getting their representation. The only reason to think this is a problem is if you have an issue with race mixing.
The problem is the dis-proportionality to reality. Pretty sure we covered that part.

The problem is the dis-proportionality to reality. Pretty sure we covered that part.
Why is that a problem though? In neighborhoods in Iowa it’s disproportionate. But in neighborhoods in Portland it might not be. Depends on the demographics of your particular locale. So literally why does it matter?

Bill Barr didn't appoint Huber.
Similarities to the early Epstein case where they had him dead to rights but they got to the prosecutor who not only went soft but gave blanket immunity for everyone around them to prevent anyone from turning on them later on. In both cases the judges have spoken out about how rare and inexplicable that is.

Funny though to see drunk James in consecutive posts go from defending Hillary to telling someone that they toe the "party line"

Why is that a problem though? In neighborhoods in Iowa it’s disproportionate. But in neighborhoods in Portland it might not be. Depends on your perspective. So literally why does it matter?
Why does the idea need to be pushed so heavily in media to the point of unrealistic disproportion? Isn't fair, fair?

You don't have a problem with media pushing a false narrative to influence populace thinking? I'm not the least bit surprised.

Why does the idea need to be pushed so heavily in media to the point of unrealistic disproportion? Isn't fair, fair?

You don't have a problem with media pushing a false narrative to influence populace thinking? I'm not the least bit surprised.
As I pointed out it’s only unrealistic from the perspective of your local demographics. Are you advocating for showing commercials with only white people in them in predominantly white areas, etc?

An extremely diverse city. So again why would it matter if they show lots of mixed race couples?
Dude... that's the entire point. In a city as diverse as London, the people are voicing concern with the disproportional depiction of alternative and mixed race families in the media. Damn, this is not hard.
EDIT: What if it was the Muslims who were voicing concern over the same issue? They're pretty nuclear and not so into race mixing. Would the soapbox you're trying to build be as tall?

Last edited:
Dude... that's the entire point. In a city as diverse as London, the people are voicing concern with the disproportional depiction of alternative and mixed race families in the media. Damn, this is not hard.
How do you know that Twitter user’s from a diverse neighborhood in London? He could just as easily be from an all white suburb of Manchester.

And to respond to your edit: yeah. Doesn’t matter what race/religion somebody bitching about race mixing on Twitter is.

How do you know that Twitter user’s from a diverse neighborhood in London? He could just as easily be from an all white suburb of Manchester.
Lol, still flailing....

FWIW, I just looked up his 15% and found it to be closer to 20% in recent years. Still a wide gap to cover with wokeness, but I'm sure you'll fall out of a tree to try.

So, let's be clear, here. Even if EVERY ethnic minority person in all of GB were to take another race, ANY race, as a partner/mate, you'd still be talking out of your woke ass.

Last edited:
Lol, still flailing....

FWIW, I just looked up his 15% and found it to be closer to 20% in recent years. Still a wide gap to cover with wokeness, but I'm sure you'll fall out of a tree to try.

So, let's be clear, here. Even if EVERY ethnic minority person in all of GB were to take another race, ANY race, as a partner/mate, you'd still be talking out of your woke ass.
That 20% isn’t distributed evenly throughout the whole island you moron. That’s like arguing Atlanta and Rapid City, SD have similar demographics.

Mixed race couples (men and women) don’t bother me. But damn if I want to see a Presidential candidate kissing another man. That goes against human nature. There is a reason the world is full of two sexes, male and female. All this other shit is made up to be different. And once again, THERE IS NO THIRD SEX.

Lol, still flailing....

He.....does.....not....care....

Mixed race couples (men and women) don’t bother me. But damn if I want to see a Presidential candidate kissing another man. That goes against human nature. There is a reason the world is full of two sexes, male and female. All this other shit is made up to be different. And once again, THERE IS NO THIRD SEX.

I relate the sexes as;

He's, she's, and it's....period. No need to legitimize the demented or confused.

Why is that a problem though?
For the same reason every other minority complains about lack of representation in TV/Movies/Advertising/Etc. it is disproportionate to and not representative of reality.
But in neighborhoods in Portland it might not be.
Might not be? (a) Purely conjecture, you have no idea; and (b) If it's true for some small area somewhere, then it's OK? So it's OK to only have wypipo in commercials because that's the way it is in Bumfark, Iowa, or Outhouse, Arkansas? Seriously, does that reasoning fly with you?

That 20% isn’t distributed evenly throughout the whole island you moron. That’s like arguing Atlanta and Rapid City, SD have similar demographics.
It's still 20%, asshole. Do the ****ing math that says your ilk can push a false narrative to the entire GD country b/c of a 20% demographic. Go ahead.

Understand the word disproportional, then readdress.

Just a reminder, the Russian election interference, that is still going on according to Nancy = FACEBOOK MEMES. Say that out loud.

Probably the most hilarious bs we’ll ever see. I hope it never ends. I know it won’t. They’ll have Mark Zuck back on capital hill after trump wins 2020 because Russia posted spicy memes again.

Our elections are not secure at all. You would think democrats would make up accusations about that. Russia hacked our voting machines! But they won’t, because democrats hack the voting machines. And they still lost. Because of memes.

FDAEAF5-D-023-E-48-C8-96-BC-B0-D7-BC3-CA48-F.jpg

Lol, still flailing....

The newest thing is women driving the family everywhere. I've noticed a dozen or more commercials for varied products where mom plops down in the driver's seat and her half-gay husband just sits over there looking out the window like an extra in What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT