How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
81850455_1701723059965203_6202650984150204416_n.jpg

Bernie vigorously defends his wealth by stating he "wrote a best selling book" Well, he had plenty of time to do that since he has missed more votes than any other member of Congress. Not only is he overpaid, he also underworks himself to boot.
And what system did he use to garner that wealth he do vigorously defends?

Capitalism folks. Capitalism.

If the universe is divine and God is the universe rather than some gigantic human brain watching us, then republicans must be Gods turd.

You know, I read a lot of your posts and try to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you just crossed a line. I’m not as religious as I should be, but I’m extremely offended by your post. You are certainly entitled to your opinions, but when those opinions put down my religion or family, you’re done.

Good riddance.

Reactions: JStaff2187
You know, I read a lot of your posts and try to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you just crossed a line. I’m not as religious as I should be, but I’m extremely offended by your post. You are certainly entitled to your opinions, but when those opinions put down my religion or family, you’re done.

Good riddance.
Yeah That's why I make posts here, to expand the number of thoughtful followers from the hords of the minions! LOL

So when the US did the same thing, shot down an airliner, did we do it as a distraction or was Reagan leading an inept military? Soldiers do stupid shit when they are hyped up. History is filled with horrific acts committed by normal people not thinking clearly during war.

That airliner took off from a base operated by the Iranian military. They directed it through a conflict zone almost as if to set it up as a perceived threat. I would say it was no accident. The Iranians put their airliner in harms way and made appear as though it was a threat so the US would shoot it down. It’s called propaganda and Iran is the master nation at manufacturing it. As a matter of fact they are still riding that propaganda wave about their airliner and you are perpetuating it further. Which side are you on???

Btw when the Ukrainian aircraft did not take off from a military airfield nor was there any conflict going on in Iran prior to being shot down. You just detailed a possible motive for the Ukrainian aircraft to be taken down. That now is multiple motive for Iran.

If the universe is divine and God is the universe rather than some gigantic human brain watching us, then republicans must be Gods turd.

Grow up, you little twat. You post like an
8-year old that is devoid of any rational diversity of thought, and all of your posts lack substance or anything remotely informative. I mean, your goofy screen name on this site tells me all I need to know.

Probably consider yourself the smartest guy in the room at work, when all you are is a little
arrogant self-absorbed pimple-faced pasty dork that is made fun of by all your
co-workers. Platinum is probably the only one on this board that thinks you’re a genius. It honestly wouldn’t be any fun if I blocked you, part of the reason I come to this board is to see people like you continually make an ass out of yourself.

Grow up, you little twat. You post like an
8-year old that is devoid of any rational diversity of thought, and all of your posts lack substance or anything remotely informative. I mean, your goofy screen name on this site tells me all I need to know.

Probably consider yourself the smartest guy in the room at work, when all you are is a little
arrogant self-absorbed pimple-faced pasty dork that is made fun of by all your
co-workers. Platinum is probably the only one on this board that thinks you’re a genius. It honestly wouldn’t be any fun if I blocked you, part of the reason I come to this board is to see people like you continually make an ass out of yourself.
LOL Love it. LOL I doubt you laugh as deeply as this post made me laugh! And they say women get hysterical LOL what an emotional outburst. Take a breath and unwad those panties young-un.

Trump completely made up the "four embassies" under imminent attack. What a shocker!

While Esper said he agreed with Trump that additional attacks against U.S. embassies were likely, he said on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that Trump’s remarks to Fox News were not based on specific evidence on an attack on four embassies.

“What the president said was that there probably could be additional attacks against embassies. I shared that view,” Esper said. “The president didn’t cite a specific piece of evidence.”

When pressed on whether intelligence officers offered concrete evidence on that point he said: “I didn’t see one with regards to four embassies.”

Funny how you hear absolutely no stories about the LEGAL WEED once it’s legalized and taxed/regulated by the government. California weed is a damn disaster. People are so gullible.

Kind of Iike guns. You don’t hear, for example, how awesome and safe Chicago is. Or how well Venezuela and Mexico are doing since they banned guns.

So when the US did the same thing, shot down an airliner, did we do it as a distraction or was Reagan leading an inept military? Soldiers do stupid shit when they are hyped up. History is filled with horrific acts committed by normal people not thinking clearly during war.
First hand accounts remembered? Once again, what service did you serve with and what units?

This is stupid---flat out stupid. On several different levels starting with the first phrase this is void of any intellectual validity. Amazing such stupidity has incubated and multiplied in an age where so much knowledge is available to all. That suggests an active opposition to common decency, curiosity, and common sense. More flapping of the tongue will not improve the function of such a flaccid brain.
This is total ignorance considering there is plenty of false and fake information out there which is what you liberals morons thrive on.

Trump completely made up the "four embassies" under imminent attack. What a shocker!

While Esper said he agreed with Trump that additional attacks against U.S. embassies were likely, he said on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that Trump’s remarks to Fox News were not based on specific evidence on an attack on four embassies.

“What the president said was that there probably could be additional attacks against embassies. I shared that view,” Esper said. “The president didn’t cite a specific piece of evidence.”

When pressed on whether intelligence officers offered concrete evidence on that point he said: “I didn’t see one with regards to four embassies.”

Could you provide the quote where Trump lied?

Over 33,000 emails destroyed after being asked to turn them over, billions of dollars given to the enemy, Americans killed by the hundreds, Embassy personnel left to die, American stores of uranium sold to the enemy, terrorist entertained at the White House, millions of babies killed, the list is endless but, you make up stories about others to deflect.

False, your statement of "completely made up"is debunked in your own post. Maybe you should comprehend better. Where did he say completely made up?

Over 33,000 emails destroyed after being asked to turn them over, billions of dollars given to the enemy, Americans killed by the hundreds, Embassy personnel left to die, American stores of uranium sold to the enemy, terrorist entertained at the White House, millions of babies killed, the list is endless but, you make up stories about others to deflect.
The fact that Hillary is gonna walk away from this proves the deep state is very deep.

Who do we think Trump will do better against, Bernie or Biden? Would be pretty surprising if the nominee is anyone other than those two at this point now that Warren's fallen off.

The fact that Hillary is gonna walk away from this proves the deep state is very deep.
Trump has been fighting both sides since the beginning. The fact that the libs here brag that nothing has happened to Hillary, Biden or Obama speaks volumes about either their character or their lack of intelligence to see the problem. Either way, they are simply sheep being lead to the slaughter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT