POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is impossible not to hate all of the Left.

52729308_2272855269618935_1660916561201856512_n.jpg

You should be mad at our terrible leadership who sent you into Iraq to fight their war for no reason. Not the anti-war leftists who tried to keep us out. Bernie didn’t vote for the Iraq war. A Republican administration sent you there to get blown up for nothing.
We went for a greater good, duty notwithstanding.

Constraining individual freedom is totally against everything YOUR side stands for, am I right? Freedom of choice? Freedom to call a SOB a SOB? Freedom to decide without LEA (law enforcement authority) getting in my business simply because I dare speak out on a public forum without fear of reprisal?

Really?

Your statement, alone, violates my basic human rights.

Last edited:

Constraining individual freedom is totally against everything YOUR side stands for, am I right? Freedom of choice? Freedom to call a SOB a SOB? Freedom to decide without LEA (law enforcement authority) getting in my business simply because I dare speak out on a public forum without fear of reprisal?

Really?

What greater good was the Iraq war for?

Really?

This is nothing more than the ignorance of lazy and convenient thinking.

So the national weather service is under the auspices of The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). That is one big reason why I do not understand normally intelligent people who say they believe climate change is a hoax, yet check the weather to plan their activities. That seems to be a chaotic use or better yet non-use of reason and logic. My only explanation is these people see the world through a political prism that does not reflect the actual state of things. I can only assume that is why they are so genuinely convinced they are correct when they haven't even consider the evidence at hand.

This is nothing more than the ignorance of lazy and convenient thinking.
No, Levi. No. You are wrong. Very wrong.

Everything you bitch about is freedom. Everything you and your little AOC doll stand for was introduced -- AGAIN -- back into Iraq. You scream and bitch about the religious right influence on USA, yet when freedom of choice materializes, you and your shitty little buddies cry FOUL simply because a Republican directs such change, a crime ensues.

For the record, I'm agnostic as hell, and say GD more than you ever will. That's my choice. Not yours. I can jump on the internet and embrace Islamic BS if I so choose. I choose not. I'm free, and, therefore, may decide what's best for ME.

You are wrong, Levi. And it goes against every damned post you make here.

Amazing to still hear Nancy Bin Drinkin say the Senate doesn't want documents or witnesses. SHE is in charge of the people who should have used documents and witnesses rather than he said/she said testimony.

She should have consulted with trial and prosecution expert Jim Comey and he could have told her that no prosecutor would take this case to trial.

She moved forward with a vote to impeach in spite of no evidence and then when the vote was bi-partisan to NOT impeach, she went ahead with it anyway. That is not the action of a sane person.

I shouldn't watch the news.

LOCK HER UP!

A Justice Department inquiry launched more than two years ago to mollify conservatives clamoring for more investigations of Hillary Clinton has effectively ended with no tangible results, and current and former law enforcement officials said they never expected the effort to produce much of anything.

John Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, was tapped in November 2017 by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into concerns raised by President Trump and his allies in Congress that the FBI had not fully pursued cases of possible corruption at the Clinton Foundation and during Clinton’s time as secretary of state, when the U.S. government decided not to block the sale of a company called Uranium One.

As a part of his review, Huber examined documents and conferred with federal law enforcement officials in Little Rock who were handling a meandering probe into the Clinton Foundation, people familiar with the matter said. Current and former officials said that Huber has largely finished and found nothing worth pursuing — though the assignment has not formally ended and no official notice has been sent to the Justice Department or to lawmakers, these people said.

Tw2oKPZ.gif

No, Levi. No. You are wrong. Very wrong.

Everything you bitch about is freedom. Everything you and your little AOC doll stand for was introduced -- AGAIN -- back into Iraq. You scream and bitch about the religious right influence on USA, yet when freedom of choice materializes, you and your shitty little buddies cry FOUL simply because a Republican directs such change, a crime ensues.

For the record, I'm agnostic as hell, and say GD more than you ever will. That's my choice. Not yours. I can jump on the internet and embrace Islamic BS if I so choose. I choose not. I'm free, and, therefore, may decide what's best for ME.

You are wrong, Levi. And it goes against every damned post you make here.
Your like every other Texan I've known, if you kick the BS crap out of them you can bury them in a matchbox.

You spend your time here belittling anybody who doesn't agree with you. That is a sign of insecurity. I don't spend any time trying to understand what you are so scared of, I've got better use for my time. I do marvel at how many consecutive times you can post without offering any significant knowledge to a conversation, it's just juvenile demeaning rants that are similar to many outbursts that can be found on almost any elementary schoolyard. You even have the kids in the background urging you on, very cheap thrills for those mega-brainiacs I guess. LOL

Reactions: mustnotsleepnow

Really?

AHAHAHA, LMAO! we invaded Iraq for the greater good! that is the funniest shit you have ever posted. I'm sure the 600,000+ civilians we killed or got killed feel really good. We invaded Iraq because Cheney and his buddies were going to make billions from a prolonged middle east war. Between weapons sales, security contracting, oil extraction, and infrastructure deals they were looking at the ultimate golden goose. They were able to easily puppet master Bush because he had severe daddy issues and had to show him he could finish what his daddy couldn't. The greater good, shit that's funny.

Reactions: mustnotsleepnow
What greater good was the Iraq war for?
The petrodollar discussion is so far above your comprehension level, it is best that you remain the liberal snowflake that you are, and leave major complexities to the grown-ups in the room. There will never be a day in your life when men who have the ability to understand complex truths are willing to welcome you into their world, they will make no attempt to explain to you how an OPEC member country cannot be allowed to go rouge, and break that agreement, an effective treaty, which requires their oil to always be priced in US dollars, nor how if one member nation gets away with it, others may may follow, and consequently flood the world economy with dollars, destabilizing the US economy. Nor how a military invasion is worth the doing. Not how it is because of many millions of soft minded poo-poo's like you, that another reason, any reason, must be given for the public to gnaw on, while our nation's leadership and military go about setting things right. The wealth, the growth, all of those things they have enjoyed, or have had the opportunity to enjoy, all because they agreed with the Kissenger plan: protection by the sovereignty of the United States in exchange for always pricing their oil in US dollars. Keep that agreement, and get rich. Break it, attempt to sell for Yuan or Euros or something other, and we will kick your ass while gladly giving our liberal snowflakes a bogus reason (WMDs), all for the purpose of keeping the US dollar the world's supreme currency. Learn it. Live it. Or you can laugh at it and remain pathetically uninformed. Greater good is a matter of historical fact.

The petrodollar discussion is so far above your comprehension level, it is best that you remain the liberal snowflake that you are, and leave major complexities to the grown-ups in the room. There will never be a day in your life when men who have the ability to understand complex truths are willing to welcome you into their world, they will make no attempt to explain to you how an OPEC member country cannot be allowed to go rouge, and break that agreement, an effective treaty, which requires their oil to always be priced in US dollars, nor how if one member nation gets away with it, others may may follow, and consequently flood the world economy with dollars, destabilizing the US economy. Nor how a military invasion is worth the doing. Not how it is because of many millions of soft minded poo-poo's like you, that another reason, any reason, must be given for the public to gnaw on, while our nation's leadership and military go about setting things right. The wealth, the growth, all of those things they have enjoyed, or have had the opportunity to enjoy, all because they agreed with the Kissenger plan: protection by the sovereignty of the United States in exchange for always pricing their oil in US dollars. Keep that agreement, and get rich. Break it, attempt to sell for Yuan or Euros or something other, and we will kick your ass while gladly giving our liberal snowflakes a bogus reason (WMDs), all for the purpose of keeping the US dollar the world's supreme currency. Learn it. Live it. Or you can laugh at it and remain pathetically uninformed. Greater good is a matter of historical fact.
Naked imperialism. That's your answer to the question. And not just that but lie about it to the populace because we're too stupid to know any better. Nice. Thanks for illuminating where the true swamp festers.

Reactions: jameslee32
Naked imperialism. That's your answer to the question. And not just that but lie about it to the populace because we're too stupid to know any better. Nice. Thanks for illuminating where the true swamp festers.

If it is not us that is doing it, someone else will. Would you rather live under the umbrella of the United States or under that of China or Russia? You may hate this country and what it stands for but at least you are allowed to do so.

What Kopikat said is so far over your head I truly doubt you even need to continue in this debate.

Well, it wasn't like numerous lies weren't told both ways, as large stockpiles of chemical weapons were indeed found during the war. It was only during that time that chemical weapons were no longer considered "mass destruction", regardless of the fact that they can harm, kill even, many thousands at a time. Saddam liked using them on his own people. Nice guy.

There is a world of truth out there, you can live in it if you choose to. Or you can continue to be an emotional toolpiece to the left, hammering away at whatever talking point they throw out there for you to go with. Always, the real stuff you have to find on your own. Again, that's for the real grown-ups. Right now, you are just part of the free entertainment. Thanks for that.

Reactions: ymmot31
If it is not us that is doing it, someone else will. Would you rather live under the umbrella of the United States or under that of China or Russia? You may hate this country and what it stands for but at least you are allowed to do so.

What Kopikat said is so far over your head I truly doubt you even need to continue in this debate.
I love this country and the ideals it was founded on, that all men are created equal and we are all entitled to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. It's y'all who have lost your way towards equality in pursuit of power and hegemony. Exactly as @KopiKat stated above.

Well, it wasn't like numerous lies weren't told both ways, as large stockpiles of chemical weapons were indeed found during the war. It was only during that time that chemical weapons were no longer considered "mass destruction", regardless of the fact that they can harm, kill even, many thousands at a time. Saddam liked using them on his own people. Nice guy.

There is a world of truth out there, you can live in it if you choose to. Or you can continue to be an emotional toolpiece to the left, hammering away at whatever talking point they throw out there for you to go with. Always, the real stuff you have to find on your own. Again, that's for the real grown-ups. Right now, you are just part of the free entertainment. Thanks for that.
You're obfuscating again, the WMD hard sell was that Saddam represented an "imminent threat" to the US with his weapons stockpile. Which was proven to be completely fabricated. Some old barrels of nerve gas with no delivery method was never a credible threat to us as I'm sure you agree. Why pull back from your original answer, imperialism? Realize the moral implications weren't too great for the good ol' US of A?

Really?

Well, he is an enemy of this country after all. It's what he does.

So the national weather service is under the auspices of The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). That is one big reason why I do not understand normally intelligent people who say they believe climate change is a hoax, yet check the weather to plan their activities. That seems to be a chaotic use or better yet non-use of reason and logic. My only explanation is these people see the world through a political prism that does not reflect the actual state of things. I can only assume that is why they are so genuinely convinced they are correct when they haven't even consider the evidence at hand.
People understand that the climate changes. In fact, it's the normal process for this planet and has been for millions of years. We however, are not going to be duped into spending countless dollars lining the pockets of liberals by putting billions of tax payer dollars into failed green companies while millions of hard working Americans suffer for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT