POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My well-placed source told me Eviston came back from college to CC 5 years ago at $125K. Why would Ruthsatz leave a prep school in wealthy NJ to come to KY if not for a large salary? CC has & is spending money on facilities like they're printing it themselves. Very wealthy alum base - as you have to well know.

I’m not an alumni but your source is wrong. Eviston’s wife (also from N Ky) is the bread winner and wanted to move back closer to home.
Ruthsatz ( from NE Ohio) owns his own business.
CCH has wealthy alumni but they are not paying their coaches that kind of cash. The facilities hadn’t been touched in 40 years. The stuff they are doing now is just getting them caught up with what public schools have. Have you seen Dixie High Schools campus?

Reactions: ymmot31
I love this country and the ideals it was founded on, that all men are created equal and we are all entitled to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. It's y'all who have lost your way towards equality in pursuit of power and hegemony. Exactly as @KopiKat stated above.

No, idiot. You don't understand what the ideals even mean. It certainly wasn't founded to allow a corrupt government to steal from one group to allow another group to sit on its ass.

I love how the Dems always put some price tag on it. Last I saw was 300 billion. It's always some number saying if they could tax the rich that much, they could save the climate.

They always forget or omit the fact the USA pulls in more then 3.5 trillion in tax revenue.

So good news! Problem is already fixed!

There are 2 main truths about politicians.

IF they are telling you a truth, they aren't telling you the whole truth.

Regardless of what they are discussing, they are talking about money.

source.gif

She isn't going to send the articles over to Mitch. If she does then she has nothing other than Trump was found not guilty by Reps and Dems. There will be a few dems vote against the truth but it will still be embarrassing for her.

Her best play at this point is to hope the Senate just dismisses the whole thing so she can cry about collusion and cover up. The useful idiots she counts on will still have something to hang their hats on. Acquittal is the last thing she wants.

Honestly,

US : the world :: Democrat Party : the US

I’m fine with the US making the rules up as it goes along, not worried about any accountability from anyone.

You’d think the democrats would be pretty comfortable with that given that’s the way they’ve acted for ten years plus.

But, obviously when you’re a Democrat it’s party over country.

And the more I think about it, the US is the Democrat party of the world. Meddling in everyone’s private affairs. Avoiding all accountability for wrongdoing. Literally killing anyone that dare cross us. Obesity and drug use problems. Etc. Etc.

Reactions: screwduke1
I love this country and the ideals it was founded on, that all men are created equal and we are all entitled to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. It's y'all who have lost your way towards equality in pursuit of power and hegemony. Exactly as @KopiKat stated above.
Those 3 things you are entitled to (1) a life, (2) liberty, (3) a pursuit. In more detail: (1) the life you get is your own. (2) liberty is provided for you and men have fought and died for it. Have some decency. Show some gratitude. This entitlement comes at a heavy-heavy price. Often must be paid for time.and again. Feel free to join the ante. (3) A Pursuit is what you are entitled to, not the happiness. If you want the object of the preposition then nut up, roll up the sleeves, man up, earn the happiness. Your right to pursue will be protected. The happiness part. That is totally on you.

Additionally, why does it appear that you are self-ordained, in that you dictate to others what it is that will make them "happy"? Who are you to dictate that equality is mandatory consideration when pursuing happiness? As I build my wealth, as I seek to reward myself, as I effort to alleviate my future difficulties by increasing my risks today, how have I impeded my happiness by failing to recognize how the financial benefits I will realize may result in measurable differences from other men? Who are you to call this process corrupt? What process of economic growth, what manner of creation of new jobs, what new roads built, new schools, hospitals, etc. to infinity, can you conjure from the ether, that originates from no form of man taking risk for the purpose of rewarding himself without being MORE corrupt? Because there is always risk, and there is always someone being rewarded (achieving power, greater power). Yes, there are forms of society where men in power provide goods and services for the population while OTHER men take the risks. Half the Korean peninsula works that way. It is rather funnny how so much equality they seem to have yet not so much on the happiness, much less any entitlement to Pursue it.

Last edited:
Those 3 things you are entitled to (1) a life, (2) liberty, (3) a pursuit. In more detail: (1) the life you get is your own. (2) liberty is provided for you and men have fought and died for it. Have some decency. Show some gratitude. This entitlement comes at a heavy-heavy price. Often must be paid for time.and again. Feel free to join the ante. (3) A Pursuit is what you are entitled to, not the happiness. If you want the object of the preposition then nut up, roll up the sleeves, man up, earn the happiness. Your right to pursue will be protected. The happiness part. That is totally on you.

Additionally, why does it appear that you are self-ordained, in that you dictate to others what it is that will make them "happy"? Who are you to dictate that equality is mandatory consideration when pursuing happiness? As I build my wealth, as I seek to reward myself, as I effort to alleviate my future difficulties by increasing my risks today, how have I impeded my happiness by failing to recognize how the financial benefits I will realize may result in measurable differences from other men? Who are you to call this process corrupt? What process of economic growth, what manner of creation of new jobs, what new roads built, new schools, hospitals, etc. to infinity, can you conjure from the ether, that originates from no form of man taking risk for the purpose of rewarding himself without being MORE corrupt? Because there is always risk, and there is always someone being rewarded (achieving power, greater power). Yes, there are forms of society where men in power provide goods and services for the population while OTHER men take the risks. Half the Korean peninsula works that way. It is rather funnny how so much equality they seem to have yet not so much on the happiness, much less any entitlement to Pursue it.

Dude, your preaching to Dion, he worships communism. He ain't going to understand anything you said. I enjoyed it though. Nice summary for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT