POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“pummeled”? LOL. Having a bunch of village idiots disagree with me and refusing to acknowledge factual information is a sad commentary about you and the other “alternative fact” believers.
As I’ve said, y’all are the battered spouses that defend their abusers because to not do so means to admit to being weak-minded.
If you could prove me wrong you would do so by posting actual factual information. Instead you try and make excuses or obscure reality. Sad.
db6gzbd-5733095c-804e-4fb3-a19f-946e2a988850.jpg

Biden knows he was corrupt in Ukraine but the democrats have no interest in that. In fact they created imaginary charges against Trump in a attempt to hide how dirty the Obama administration was. Trump released the Ukrainian transcript, so you can put the democratic lies away.

Attention Jews: you should have known you were in trouble when the atheist libs started cozying up to Islam. Amazing how we don’t know anything about the perpetrators of all these NYC hate crimes. Too bad that no media outlet will touch it. If only a white catholic had smirked at one of you, THEN we’d get some answers!

Christians aren’t looking so bad any more, eh?

The Democratic candidates are promising the ridiculous to get votes. Pete Buttpledge says no jail time for any drug. The others promise absurd stuff and say that America is a fascist government, I’d like for any democrat to explain specifically and in detail how America is fascist. Democrat runner Bernie Sanders did not correct or dissent from AOC’s claims, the crowd applauded meaning they agreed. Biden is a criminal who already abused his office as Vice President to enrich his family by extortion.

You know it’s bad when all they can do is cry about Trump but fail to talk up a single democratic candidate. And this is the moment you realized you’ve lost.

If I was a democrat I would combat republicans by touting a democratic candidate and how it would be better. I haven’t read anyone talking up PB, Warren, Biden, Sanders or any dem on this board. That says everything about you or your party, crying about Trump is your platform.

That’s why none of you can win an argument, 100% mudslingers with zero answers. You’ve got nothing and if you didn’t like the first four we put in you then you’ll be disappointed to learn there’s another four coming.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Arnold is all worked up about golf. For everything President Trump has done and is doing for America, you'll not find anybody but you pathetic, deranged idiots who GAF about golf. Also, Trump may not have initially thought he'd have time for it before he took the job. Regardless, weak shit.

The Democratic candidates are promising the ridiculous to get votes. Pete Buttpledge says no jail time for any drug. The others promise absurd stuff and say that America is a fascist government, I’d like for any democrat to explain specifically and in detail how America is fascist. Democrat runner Bernie Sanders did not correct or dissent from AOC’s claims, the crowd applauded meaning they agreed. Biden is a criminal who already abused his office as Vice President to enrich his family by extortion.

You know it’s bad when all they can do is cry about Trump but fail to talk up a single democratic candidate. And this is the moment you realized you’ve lost.
Why should anyone be jailed for simple drug use/possession? They only hurt themselves. If they hurt others then they are fair game...but jailing people for possession without any other crimes committed is stupid and a waste of tax dollars.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Arnold is all worked up about golf. For everything President Trump has done and is doing for America, you'll not find anybody but you pathetic, deranged idiots who GAF about golf. Also, Trump may not have initially thought he'd have time for it before he took the job. Regardless, weak shit.
He sure seemed to care a lot about Obama playing and I recall you tools echoing those concerns. But again it is just another example how he lies and MAGAets always have excuses.

Why should anyone be jailed for simple drug use/possession? They only hurt themselves. If they hurt others then they are fair game...but jailing people for possession without any other crimes committed is stupid and a waste of tax dollars.
Addiction, epidemic, crimes that are committed to pay for drugs, taxpayer money to clean all that mess up just to name a few. No deterrent at all will cause use to skyrocket which will produce more societal blight and cost. Some don’t risk it out of incarceration fear, take that away and more will try drugs. Again more will get addicted to some drugs by experimenting without repercussions, Pete is just trying to get the drug addicted vote and that’s pathetic.

He sure seemed to care a lot about Obama playing and I recall you tools echoing those concerns. But again it is just another example how he lies and MAGAets always have excuses.
I DGAF if he plays golf every GD day if he can still produce the results he's producing. Jesus. What did Obama produce except for selling out the American people? Need a f**king magic wand, my ass.

So now that we know the Syrian chemical attack was a hoax, how many journalos will be, at the very least, held publicly accountable for almost getting American citizens killed in a war based on a conspiracy theory? Maybe they will acknowledge that deplatforming people like Alex Jones is ridiculous when the mainstream media blatantly promotes conspiracy theories at a high rate with much greater consequences

Why is everyone laughing?

Truman: uses govt money to build a little white house in key west where he uses govt money to travel and vacation for nearly half the year while also using govt money to accommodate the entire operation

Media loves it. It's cherished and now a landmark.

Trump: plays golf at a resort and stays at a home both built with his own money.

Media - what an outrage!

Addiction, epidemic, crimes that are committed to pay for drugs, taxpayer money to clean all that mess up just to name a few. No deterrent at all will cause use to skyrocket which will produce more societal blight and cost. Some don’t risk it out of incarceration fear, take that away and more will try drugs. Again more will get addicted to some drugs by experimenting without repercussions, Pete is just trying to get the drug addicted vote and that’s pathetic.

if people commit crimes to pay for drugs then arrest them for those crimes. I personally know of 100s of people who “played” with recreational drugs and never committed any crimes to do so. Hell, most of the people I knew in college smoked pot, snorted coke, some did acid... none of them were committing other crimes.
Alcohol, tobacco are drugs too and we don’t send people to prison for using them.
Countries where drug use is legal don’t have higher crime rates than here.
Besides, it’s a lot cheaper to treat people for addiction than putting them in prison.

if people commit crimes to pay for drugs then arrest them for those crimes. I personally know of 100s of people who “played” with recreational drugs and never committed any crimes to do so. Hell, most of the people I knew in college smoked pot, snorted coke, some did acid... none of them were committing other crimes.
Alcohol, tobacco are drugs too and we don’t send people to prison for using them.
Besides, it’s a lot cheaper to treat people for addiction than putting them in prison.

Addiction is devastating, to all involved.

Pete said heroin, meth or any drug, so why are you acting like everybody is just going to smoke a doobie and that’s all good. You act like it’s all funsie drugs but that’s just you being disingenuous, so let’s help you get lined out here.

Have you looked at what meth or heroin does to people and the crimes it generates. There’s needles laying around from drug users that a kid could pick up and play with, who are you going to pin that crime on?

Maybe we can be like San Francisco with large numbers of drug users living in tents shitting on the street or in grocery stores without penalty. That’s your house speakers district and now that city is mocked for their deplorable conditions.

You need to do some drug research for heroin, meth and hard drug effects. Go read to become informed instead of acting like it’s just about the recreational drugs at a keg party.

Oh, I don't know, rq/fuzz. Ask a parent if they would prefer a timeout in jail, or an overdose death for an opiate addicted child. You might be surprised.

Ask a judge if they're happy when a probationer overdoses. Hint: they're not.

That one word destroys any of your credibility. How idiotic of a take can you have. I guess you're a druggie...

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT