POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More times than not, it turns out to be so. So, I just throw it out there knowing how bad Plat, Joerules, James, Levi, and ed are. They are motivated by hate and don't research anything past what they want to hear.

It's probably easier that way :)

I overheard something this morning that there have actually been 7 votes on/related to impeachment on the House floor since Dec 2017.

It seems that if Nancy were to not forward impeachment to the Senate that she would be obstructing congress and abusing her power.

Per some other dude I heard this morning- Any articles not addressed by congress remain active until a new congress in seated. She (legally, b/c there really is no protocol or precedent here) can sit on it until January 2021, at which time it dies. However, I was unclear as to whether the Senate/SCOTUS actually need the articles to proceed.

14500 was the high in 2008, so in Obama’s 8 years, there was roughly 4000 points of new growth. That’s also includes an interest rate of zero for about 7 of those years.

LOL. I like you most of the time so I will refrain from tearing this post apart. Do better, Bill.

ETA - sorry, I can't help myself.

That high was in ****ing FEBRUARY of 2008, almost a full year before Obama took office. It was at 7900 the day he was inaugurated. Posts like this are why hardcore Trump acolytes drive me nuts.

Last edited:
False, your just being the coward like many leftist who want to feel woke and are too afraid to take a stand on anything because it might offend some one. Buh Bye.

Yup, it’s very cowardly to call out both republicans and democrats on their bullshit. If you don’t get down on all fours and lick the dirt off of Trumps shoes, you are a coward. Praise our lord and savior Donald J Trump. The second coming of Christ almighty.

Yup, it’s very cowardly to call out both republicans and democrats on their bullshit. If you don’t get down on all fours and lick the dirt off of Trumps shoes, you are a coward. Praise our lord and savior Donald J Trump. The second coming of Christ almighty.
Did not say that but, you come here blasting people who support Trump with your first post today and only those on the right and you expect civility? Hypocrite.

Reactions: blubo and KRJ1975
14500 was the high in 2008, so in Obama’s 8 years, there was roughly 4000 points of new growth. That’s also includes an interest rate of zero for about 7 of those years.
LMAO you are stupid. it was 8800 the day Obama was elected, it was 8000 the day he took office, it was 20,000 the day he left office, it was 19,000 the day Trump was elected. If your not math inclined, which you are clearly not since you can't even read a graph, that is a 220% increase from election day to election day. that is 27% per year, higher rate than it is growing at under Trump.

https://www.macrotrends.net/2616/president-trump-stock-market-performance

Last edited:
Hahahaah. That layup contest line is fire.
Jesse is a funny dude. Very unique sense of humor [laughing]

EKqcJ03WwAA7RRY

LMAO you are stupid. it was 8800 the day Obama was elected, it was 8000 the day he took office, it was 20,000 the day he left office, it was 19,000 the day Trump was elected. If your not math inclined, which you are clearly not since you can't even read a graph, that is a 220% increase from election day to election day.

Bill isn’t stupid. He just loves Trump and hates Obama. Facts are meaningless to him.

LMAO you are stupid. it was 8800 the day Obama was elected, it was 8000 the day he took office, it was 20,000 the day he left office, it was 19,000 the day Trump was elected. If your not math inclined, which you are clearly not since you can't even read a graph, that is a 220% increase from election day to election day.

QUOTE="KRJ1975, post: 8480543, member: 14076"]Bill isn’t stupid. He just loves Trump and hates Obama. Facts are meaningless to him.

Neither of you understand what Bill is saying.

well since you are a flaming idiot and canadian john needs some education as well....did you just start putting money in the market or 401k the day Hussein took office or did you have money in the market a year or two prior? If the latter is the case, then you lost a shitload of money during the selloff. So your gains during Muhammed's bitch dog presidency were mostly recouping your losses from the selloff. Moderate gains took place later on.

I am not blaming or crediting any president for any stock market fluxes, but if you have investments, you have to speak about highs and lows, not just gains from when one is elected to another. Any gains in Bummer's presidency didn't start to happen for any one who had been invested years prior till much later down the road. And it was a slow ass recovery from those losses.

well since you are a flaming idiot and canadian john needs some education as well....did you just start putting money in the market or 401k the day Hussein took office or did you have money in the market a year or two prior? If the latter is the case, then you lost a shitload of money during the selloff. So your gains during Muhammed's bitch dog presidency were mostly recouping your losses from the selloff. Moderate gains took place later on.

I am not blaming or crediting any president for any stock market fluxes, but if you have investments, you have to speak about highs and lows, not just gains from when one is elected to another. Any gains in Bummer's presidency didn't start to happen for any one who had been invested years prior till much later down the road. And it was a slow ass recovery from those losses.

The original post said he either lost money or was in neutral during the 8 years of Obama’s presidency. Period.

That’s a lie.

Are you sure it's not a good idea to use the ideas that gave us Detroit, Baltimore, and East St Louis?

And it was of something that wasn't even a crime, even if it was true lol

4 billion dollars to the Afghan Security Forces.
25 million for Gun Violence research, good luck on that being a non biased research.
Money set aside for a pathway to citizenship for Liberians.

More pointless spending.

Spending will be an issue from hereon, beyond the control of even the most fiscally conservative president. scotus Abolishing line item veto ensured that.

Now they throw 25 billion of pork into a 5 million dollar bill that funds the troops toilet paper and wail WHAT ABOUT THE TROOOOPS. Before with line item veto, they could strike the nonsense and sign the rest into law. Scotus said it had to be all or nothing. Since, spending is literally out of control with ridiculous pork tacked into everything that passes.

Another one of scotus greatest hits, along with private takings, aca, habeus for foreign combatants, etc etc.

Trump doesn’t need to fight the democrats, he can stand still and watch them beat themselves down. But this is what happens when the democrats try to break all the rules, it repeatedly backfires on them.

LMAO you are stupid. it was 8800 the day Obama was elected, it was 8000 the day he took office, it was 20,000 the day he left office, it was 19,000 the day Trump was elected. If your not math inclined, which you are clearly not since you can't even read a graph, that is a 220% increase from election day to election day. that is 27% per year, higher rate than it is growing at under Trump.

https://www.macrotrends.net/2616/president-trump-stock-market-performance

You aren’t reading my post, you’re reacting.

Recovering lost ground is not growing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT