POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m at quite a few. Well have a smoke of some kind and go look for’m. I picture him with a long skinny ponytail, gray, with a Lebron James style hairline. Some kind of Democrat talking point T-shirt like “democracy at stake” or some stupid sht. Look for the lisp.
agreed. I don’t smoke anymore but I have a med card for sublingual and orals 😎.

First RSO drops are on me, friend

All Republicans aren't Nazis. Never said they were. My biggest issue with Republicans as a whole is abortion policy and the cult like allegiance to one man. All Republicans don't support that either.
Many of my best friends and family are Republicans.
Democrats are no different.
We were "cultlike" with Reagan and yours cultlike with Obama. You are just trying to diminish our love for the guy by calling it cultlike. There was no love for Bush or Romney. And they didn't earn it. Clinton was cultlike. Certainly not with Biden. Simply a guy who votes the way you like.

Are you jealous for a candidate you can "love" and follow happily and not just because he has a D. I voted for Perot and put a bad sign in my yard. Joined the Independent UWSA. I follow a leader I believe in.

We were "cultlike" with Reagan and yours cultlike with Obama. You are just trying to diminish our love for the guy by calling it cultlike. There was no love for Bush or Romney. And they didn't earn it. Clinton was cultlike. Certainly not with Biden. Simply a guy who votes the way you like.

Are you jealous for a candidate you can "love" and follow happily and not just because he has a D. I voted for Perot and put a bad sign in my yard. Joined the Independent UWSA. I follow a leader I believe in.
Never seen anything like the bizarre allegiance to Trump.
Never saw followers of any President before willing to attack our own Capitol, beat cops and threaten to hang the VP over an election loss.
It's unlike anything this country has ever seen. Not in a good way either.

Biden resigned from the nomination. The delegates are deciding as is necessary at this time. Kamala was on the nominating ticket fool. Makes perfect sense.
Dems won't be attacking the Capitol and shi**ing in the offices like your nutty cult did.

Seriously? He has been threatened by Pelosi.....it's reported. The Dem Party has decided the primary does not matter. He must go. That is how fellow Communist dictatorships function. WAKE UP.

Reactions: Girthang
Never saw followers of any President before willing to attack our own Capitol, beat cops and threaten to hang the VP over an election loss.

The superfluous "not in a good way either" stinger made me actually LOL

Thanks for the qualifier, Boo Radley. It really clarified your sentiments.

Election wasn’t lost, it was stolen. I’m one American who doesn’t give a **** that the capital was raided. I hope like hell every person of Congress shit their pants that day. They don’t run this country, WE THE PEOPLE DO!!!!!!

Reactions: Killswitch24
Sick f***s running this country.

Is this just all the left’s (Marxism hybrid) messaging is? “Everyone’s racist! Sexist! Phobes and ists! They’re Hitler, a threat and need to be eliminated!”

That’s all they do. It’s their only go to. Identity politics and calling their opposition Hitler. You see how they talk about conservative voters? Trump bashes the politicians but never goes after the voters yet the left acts like they’re about unity and tolerance while constantly threatening and disparaging conservative voters? Gimme a break.

“Maga Americans are a threat to our soul”
“Winter of death”
“Deplorables”

Attack our capital 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t even believe you actually believe this nonsense.

Is this just all the left’s (Marxism hybrid) messaging is? “Everyone’s racist! Sexist! Phone and ist! They’re Hitler, a threat and need to be eliminated!”

That’s all they do. It’s their only go to. Identity politics and calling their opposition Hitler. You see how they talk about conservative voters? Trump bashes the politicians but never goes after the voters yet the left acts like they’re about unity and tolerance? Gimme a break.

It’s a really good point. I rarely see trump go after their voters and there’s tons of material there. Democrats are non stop attacking our voters in sick fashion. It’s why Sam enjoys it so much, he literally learns from his TV.

Attack our capital 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t even believe you actually believe this nonsense.
Good luck getting him to discuss what the left did for Kavanaugh’s nomination (or their bogus sexual assault thing they came up with to try and stop him- disgusting) or on their way to kill him. Or how they tried to get to the White House in 2020, or Antifa and BLM destroying everything and attacking others and even killing.

He’s always crickets because he’s a fraud. A disingenuous fraud.

Reactions: Killswitch24
Biden-25. Does he even make it through his term? It won't be his call. I think he pushes up daisies soon.

The biggest mistake that has been foisted on the nation. A Puppet not POTUS. We deserve better.

They rigged the 2020 primary and then stole the election.

Tens of millions of Americans have ignored his mental incapabilities since 2019.

They believe hiding a sick/dying/dead president is okay because the American people have accepted (and even embraced) the charade for so long.

Bill O'Reilly just predicted that Kamala's VP pick will be Kentucky governor, Andy / 'beh-SHo͝or /
I think Andy would be thie choice because he will slob her knob in favor of the democratic party. He knows this would be a bloody mess and don't care if it gets himself up the ladder.

friend of mine said Biden is dying. He works for the Tennessee state house.

No idea. Asked for confirmation of some kind. Will post.

Said he just saw it on Facebook LOL. False alarm.

But I still say they’ll kill him. They want to take the bite out of the assassination attempt and the media will do a “pass the torch” Kamala Harris stunt.

They CANNOT have Trump coming into office. They know this time he’s got something on them and it can’t happen. They’ll kill Biden and put her in there to start the propaganda and sympathy campaign.

Reactions: HeismaNole
12d3189caac42864.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
Biden resigned. There is no coup. Goofy as hell.
He resigned because they think he's bout dead because he's not recovering from covid at a pace that allows him to act as president of the UNITED STATES. He might be fine and pop up on tv tomorrow and say I'm alive and well.. but most of us believe he's not healthy enough to leave his bunker and the are hiding him in the name of national security.

He resigned because they think he's bout dead because he's not recovering from covid at a pace that allows him to act as president of the UNITED STATES. He might be fine and pop up on tv tomorrow and say I'm alive and well.. but most of us believe he's not healthy enough to leave his bunker and the are hiding him in the name of national security.
Sounds like a pretty good reason to resign from the nomination process to me.

That’s it? That’s your iNsUrReCtIoN??? Did you see the video from inside when they were walking around with security😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you want me to now post the videos of left wing wing cities rioting and burning? Ya know, real destruction that destroyed economies? Not this bullshit used to try and show both sides do it? If you want it you can get it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT