POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So after the IG report, the only resident Libs I have seen posting is Dion, Rq/fuzz, and James Lee, where are the rest of them, I thought for sure they would all be here crowing about a fake narrative.

I think at least one is probably on vacation for wishing death on the president of the United States.

Libs have weaponized the intel and judiciary committees and set the precedent that if one party doesn't like the President, and they have the numbers, they can and should use the impeachment process to impress their radical bases.

Find something, anything, raise holy hell, "Trump" it up so to speak, and cry wolf.

Unfortunately, that precedent will be followed from now until kingdom come. Something that has been rare and the last resort option will become more common than it has been up until now.

Impeachment is the ultimate corrupt abuse of power. A handful of lifer Hill people getting together and saying "f*** the last election results, and f*** waiting for letting the people decide in round 2...let's get rid of this guy..."

Something about seeing Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and Maxine Waters (of all people) surrounding the podium this morning to announce articles of impeachment makes me proud to be an American. No doubt I will vote straight democrat this November. [winking]

This is the quote. Does Schiff not realize that it doesn't add up and exposes him?

In order for him to "cheat in one more election"', that implies that he cheated in the previous election. If Schiff is so sure that he colluded with Russia, then why are there no articles of impeachment for it?

Trying to get caught up from yesterday...

This Goldman dude isn't being paid enough money to take this level of beating. He looks like he could cry, like he brought a knife to a gunfight, like someone took his lunch money. He looks pathetic and his testimony matches.

My God, they really are committing party suicide. Just how desperate are they?

Did you see the stuff that came out about Rob Reiner and the Pelosi fam yesterday?

Trying to get caught up from yesterday...

This Goldman dude isn't being paid enough money to take this level of beating. He looks like he could cry, like he brought a knife to a gunfight, like someone took his lunch money. He looks pathetic and his testimony matches.

My God, they really are committing party suicide. Just how desperate are they?

Did you see the stuff that came out about Rob Reiner and the Pelosi fam yesterday?

I didn't see that but for sure Ole Meathead's best days were playing a Meathead. (Not that he isn't making money but what he has had to going on since then is despicable to state the least...)

Reactions: blubo
ELYklbXWwAA4Va-.jpg:large

Horowitz tried his best to protect his buddies but Durham and Barr made it clear another day will come. Comey and Clapper and Brennan will make the rounds on Fake News TV and the commentators will pump them up and cover for them. But another day will come. The more they talk and spread their lies the harder Barr is coming down on them.

One can only hope. Ms.Clinton has skated by untouchable so long it lessens the ability to expect justice.

Reactions: blubo and sefus12
I didn't see that but for sure Ole Meathead's best days were playing a Meathead. (Not that he isn't making money but what he has had to going on since then is despicable to state the least...)
I should have said 'accusations.'
I posted a tweet the other day about some lawyer claiming to have evidence on Nancy's Son... This dude posted this video

If true, makes a lot of sense why meathead has been so vocal.

Reactions: blubo and BBUK
This is the quote. Does Schiff not realize that it doesn't add up and exposes him?

In order for him to "cheat in one more election"', that implies that he cheated in the previous election. If Schiff is so sure that he colluded with Russia, then why are there no articles of impeachment for it?

I played some poker years ago and I always folded when I was dealt a hand like the hand the democrats were dealt to have scuzz like that standing on that podium....for them...

Last edited:
Pelosi and dems cheering MCA the same day as they announce impeachment very telling I believe.

They have a loser in one, and winner in the other. They don't want to solely be associated with impeachment through the holidays and into next year.

It's why they rushed impeachment and sat on MCA deal for so long. They need to placate the radical camp of their base, while at the same time try to earn some bipartisan credit with the reasonable masses on both sides.

An olive branch to say, "don't totally railroad us in the next election cycle"

Do not trust a single soul conducting these "investigations". Everyone in Washington are all tied together. The biggest criminal enterprise ever created.
I’ve been thinking for a while now that Barr cut a deal with Mueller to end the investigation and not indict Trump amd he’d do the same with his people.

However - Durham’s statement yesterday has me believing they are gonna drop the hammer. Strong doesn’t began to describe his statement. We’ll see.

The deep state is so much deeper than anyone thought. Trumps shining a light on it. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. Even if he wins re-election, there won't be enough time to clean things up.

The foreign money owning nearly every candidate, to msm, to deep state, on and on. It will be probably take 12 straight years of swamp draining before we have an actual government doing its job. Just not gonna happen. Because any swamp rat that wins will just hit the reset on all of it

The deep state is so much deeper than anyone thought. Trumps shining a light on it. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. Even if he wins re-election, there won't be enough time to clean things up.

The foreign money owning nearly every candidate, to msm, to deep state, on and on. It will be probably take 12 straight years of swamp draining before we have an actual government doing its job. Just not gonna happen. Because any swamp rat that wins will just hit the reset on all of it

That is why I am not sold on Pence. Not sure he will carry on with what is needed.

The question is who takes the baton from Trump, and will the swamp do to that person the same thing they've been doing the past few years?

Not sure it will be Pence. As much as I like what the admin has been trying to accomplish, and believe Pence is truly a good solid dude, the last VP to P was one termed. The last VP to run, who served under a popular president during relatively good times, folks said no thanks to him. The current former VP running has ultimately worn out his welcome with his own party and most definitely will lose in the general.

The great thing about America is the people get tired of the same people in power, even if those people do relatively well. Change of scenery is ultimately a good thing.

Pubs will have to be very careful about who they start to prop up over the next couple of years.

Older entrenched lifers are out of style right now. I would look for candidates in their 40-50s, who have had some sort of life and success outside of the DC swamp at least.

One can only hope. Ms.Clinton has skated by untouchable so long it lessens the ability to expect justice.
Of course a lot of my comment was "my hope" I have been burned many times over expecting justice. And it seems justice never comes. We are under an injustice system it appears "justice" is determined by power and money. Right now the Swamp is feeling good and flexing their power. I truly trust and hope Barr's investigation will bring out the truth and people will be punished.

Since the crimes may go all the way up to Obama I guess we must be cautious and I should remain guarded. But there is hope at least for now.

The question is who takes the baton from Trump, and will the swamp do to that person the same thing they've been doing the past few years?

Not sure it will be Pence. As much as I like what the admin has been trying to accomplish, and believe Pence is truly a good solid dude, the last VP to P was one termed. The last VP to run, who served under a popular president during relatively good times, folks said no thanks to him. The current former VP running has ultimately worn out his welcome with his own party and most definitely will lose in the general.

The great thing about America is the people get tired of the same people in power, even if those people do relatively well. Change of scenery is ultimately a good thing.

Pubs will have to be very careful about who they start to prop up over the next couple of years.

Older entrenched lifers are out of style right now. I would look for candidates in their 40-50s, who have had some sort of life and success outside of the DC swamp at least.

The issue is that VP Pence may not have the fortitude to carry on the caustic as President Trump is doing. That is what it will take. Not sure he has it and anything less will be a let down. It may be why he was number 2 in the first place.... I hope not... I hope he can do it...God willing...

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT