POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump finally went to redneck enough sporting event to not get booed out of the place. Tuscaloosa is almost as bad as mobilhoma.

Reactions: bushrod1965
[roll]The lowest common demonator, who only pays half-assed attention to politics, knows that Obama aggressively rejected bipartisan support and outright refused to arm Ukraine. Hell, Don Jr probably has more foreign policy knowledge than the so called expert, Lt. Col. Vindman. Give me break.

I wonder how this happens. About 30 yrs ago I switched my registration from Democrat to GOP. The lady at the court house got mad at me and threw the registration form in my face with a pen. I kept the pen. Democrats have been mean and bitter a long time. This is not just a new phenomenon
Those county clerks are such little scamps.

Luckily you were only changing your registration and not trying to get gay married... and you got a free pen in the deal!

I wonder how this happens. About 30 yrs ago I switched my registration from Democrat to GOP. The lady at the court house got mad at me and threw the registration form in my face with a pen. I kept the pen. Democrats have been mean and bitter a long time. This is not just a new phenomenon
Boy you have some whoppers. Your stories always go a step too far.

EI78O5NWsAAttXw.jpg:large

Not a fan of that stuff. It is no different than the parents who take their kids to pro-abortion rallies and have them holding up signs. It seems way too exploitative of kids.

People (both right and left) are usually going to teach their kids their views but using their kids as props at some rally or making politically motivated videos for social media using their kids is kind of gross.

It also could make your child the target of some crazy nut on the other side.

This is exactly how I red pill folks. I ask them what it was that the mean old repubs did to them to make them so hated, then ask them how any of that is different from the current Dem party, if the Dems aren't even worse.

Haven't caught a solid answer yet. Not one. Libs are wind-up toys that run on pure emotion.
They probably realize they just don't want to talk to someone like you, there would be no upside to it.

They probably realize they just don't want to talk to someone like you, there would be no upside to it.
So, what's your answer, mouth?

If you aren't illegal, a muslim, a minority, lgbtqueer, looking to kill your unborn, a tranny looking to cut off your junk or looking to unnecessarily grow gov't, give up rights/freedoms and increase taxes, what in the good **** are you clinging to in that shit party? What did Barry do for you, exactly, that you aren't getting with Trump that causes you to constantly cry like a bitch? The left is full of fools like you who still think a Kennedy Democrat is a real thing, when in actuality, those of you with quicker-moving brain cells are fleeing that dying party in droves... and showing up at Trump rallies.

Look around. You aren't even in good company in your own party. You're just what's left, and you aren't even smart enough to realize it. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT