How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
73390780_10206855756910114_1788364523095195648_n.jpg

Judging by some of the names on their witness list, it looks like House Rs are going to play lots of offense during the public hearings.

GOP just released its desires witness list for impeachment hearings, which includes -- Nellie Ohr, Hunter Biden, another Burisma board member, and Alexandra Chalupa. They also want the whistleblower, plus Kurt Volker and Tim Morrison.

I don't love the Democratic party but I can see that the GOP has given us Nixon, Bush II, and Trump and that is just the headliners. When OBL was attacking America and building their organization all the GOP could do is sniff other people's laundry, it was so funny when more republican hypocritical perverts were outed and removed but Clinton remained in office. Democrats are not consumed with other people's genitals, that a big plus. Democrats are the only party that has tried to improve the status of working people in this country. When I was a republican the GOP was responsible for the EPA, they have since run away from that success, meanwhile the Democrats picked up that much needed effort when the GOP ran away from their own program at the behest of polluting corporations. I've watched the GOP out Valerie Plame, disrespect decorated veterans and attempt to smear their service to this country, I have not seen the Democrats do the same. I have never seen anything that is remotely similar to what is referred to as swiftboating by the Democrats. The Democrats are not perfect by any measure but the GOP is a sleazy, slimy cabal of criminals that are currently trying to justify bribery and extortion by one of their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ed323232
Oh, yeah. I checked it out.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...active-kentucky-voters-reinstated/3979277002/

My poor old dad has been "inactive" since 2009. Sure do miss him.

After seeing this yesterday, I went on the KY State Board of Elections site to check my status. According to the site, I am currently eligible to vote and registered as a Democrat.

Background: I moved from KY over 11 years ago as a registered republican and have never been registered dem nor voted for a single democrat in my entire life.

Actually, I don't think a wealth tax is constitutional per the 5th Amendment takings clause. Not to say some Lib Supreme Court wouldn't come up with an interpretation that would allow it.

"The Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution includes a provision known as the Takings Clause, which states that "private property [shall not] be taken for public use, without just compensation." While the Fifth Amendment by itself only applies to actions by the federal government, the Fourteenth Amendment extends the Takings Clause to actions by state and local government as well.

When the government wishes to acquire property, for example, to build a new courthouse, it first attempts to buy the property on the open market. However, if the owner refuses to sell, the government can go to court and exercise the power of eminent domain, by having the court condemn the property in favor of the government. The Takings Clause imposes two requirements on government in order to exercise this power. First, the property to be acquired must be "for public use," and second, the government must pay "just compensation" to the owner of the property that is taken. The Supreme Court has long construed the term "public use" to include not only cases in which the public can arguably use the property, for example, as a public road, but also cases in which the property is not literally used by the public but the use of the property will serve a public purpose, such as redevelopment of a blighted area."

http://www.progressivereform.org/perspTakings.cfm

1. Wealth in all forms is private property.
2. If tax is say 2%, what could government do besides give you that 2%b back?

I agree they legally probably can't. But if they're to the point where they decide they will, no pesky constitution will stop them.

Lol. That's what you're going with? Really? "Me drinkz, golf holez, watch da sportz, hatez the twitterz." Such depth and originality. Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.

Regardless, I'm never going to stop posting what I want, whenever I want, and as many times as I want. I told you the other day, if you have some kind of personal animosity towards me, then let's hear it. Let's air that shit out.

If not, then you have other options. You are free to ignore/scroll past my posts, put me on ignore and be done with it, or just altogether piss off and stop complaining about my posting habits.

I don't sit around and complain about your dumbass, irrelevant, know nothing posts. You know? Like, I couldn't care less about you golfing or drinking or watching sports or trying to be a smart-ass cool guy. I just think to myself "What a cringey douchebag." and keep scrolling. It's that easy.

Just like no one is forcing you to frequent this thread, no one is forcing you to read my posts and constantly bitch and moan about them. If it bothers you that much, do something about it. Whatever. Just give it a rest already and stop sweating me.
Keep up the good work, brother. Sick of lib weenie neediness. Don't hardly know how to deal with it any longer. As for this Ukraine crap . . 'bout sick of that garbage too. Lib media has conditioned their sensitive natives with the understanding that foreign countries are entitled to the very same equality and fairness as American citizens are guaranteed through things like federal fair labor law, the civil rights acts, Title IX, and so on . . just another example of dumbing-down what it means to be an American while raising the standarnds for the POTUS because a REPUBLICAN is in the whitey house . . not a democrap. Liberals will make everyone in the world more important than US citizens, fester sores south of the border, corrupt govt. officials in the Ukraine, unskilled Chinese workers, you name it. Trump can hold my tax dollars for as long as he wants, demand the leaders of the Ukraine to stand on their heads and recite the Preamble in preface to our aid if he wants . . I will not give two shits.

Lol. That's what you're going with? Really? "Me drinkz, golf holez, watch da sportz, hatez the twitterz." Such depth and originality. Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.

Regardless, I'm never going to stop posting what I want, whenever I want, and as many times as I want. I told you the other day, if you have some kind of personal animosity towards me, then let's hear it. Let's air that shit out.

If not, then you have other options. You are free to ignore/scroll past my posts, put me on ignore and be done with it, or just altogether piss off and stop complaining about my posting habits.

I don't sit around and complain about your dumbass, irrelevant, know nothing posts. You know? Like, I couldn't care less about you golfing or drinking or watching sports or trying to be a smart-ass cool guy. I just think to myself "What a cringey douchebag." and keep scrolling. It's that easy.

Just like no one is forcing you to frequent this thread, no one is forcing you to read my posts and constantly bitch and moan about them. If it bothers you that much, do something about it. Whatever. Just give it a rest already and stop sweating me.
Bragging about how little he reads on issues and then dragging others that do is weird flex by John. And comping what you link and drunk James posting orangemanbad tweets from fringe lunatics is just silly.

Bragging about how little he reads on issues and then dragging others that do is weird flex by John.

Haven't figured that one out either. Definitely weird.

And comping what you link and drunk James posting orangemanbad tweets from fringe lunatics is just silly.

Especially yesterday... considering what I posted.

Even sillier claiming they were "ridiculous partisan tweets" when, at the time, the majority of the tweets I posted included screen shots of the actual transcripts, or had a link to the transcripts with the page # noted.

No cherry picked, out of context quotes. No biased interpretations. Just unedited, verbatim source documents. And that's somehow ridiculously partisan.

Talk about distraction and lack of knowledge. Insulin has been around for many years. When I helped build the new insulin manufacturing facility in Indianapolis over forty years ago, the CEO didn't like to look at an electrical substation from his skyscraper office and whimsically spent $15 M to move it. The city gave Lily a street which Lily promptly dug up and pour 8" of concrete, then laid 4" of asphalt for a bed of cobblestone to improve the aesthetics their employees would walk on! At the same time BCBS insurance bought a 35 story building downtown that had been total remodeled less than 7 year earlier. The first thing they did was demolish the first 7 floors to interior to install an artificial waterfall. I worked on those projects so take you lame R&D explanation somewheres else and imagine how much money paid with premiums got diverted away from producing insulin for this plethora of high dollar expenses that did nothing for healthcare.

I have a close relative who works for one of the largest pharma companies in the world. I'm no expert on it, but I have been around and heard him discuss the issue of price with some of the more liberal folks in our circle of family and friends.

No, one is claiming big companies don't waste money. That doesn't mean we should scrap the system, move closer to something like what countries Europe or Japan have. The answer to corporate waste by fat cats in pharma isn't universal health care or bottoming out medicine, or taking from RnD, the answer is targeted policies that look specifically at fat cat salaries and stupid spending.

Could drugs be cheaper, sure, but so could Iphones, airline tickets, avocados, water, electricity, cable/internet subscriptions, and bourbon.

I have a close relative who works for one of the largest pharma companies in the world. I'm no expert on it, but I have been around and heard him discuss the issue of price with some of the more liberal folks in our circle of family and friends.

No, one is claiming big companies don't waste money. That doesn't mean we should scrap the system, move closer to something like what countries Europe or Japan have. The answer to corporate waste by fat cats in pharma isn't universal health care or bottoming out medicine, or taking from RnD, the answer is targeted policies that look specifically at fat cat salaries and stupid spending.

Could drugs be cheaper, sure, but so could Iphones, airline tickets, avocados, water, electricity, cable/internet subscriptions, and bourbon.
You're in denial. The problem is capitalism doesn't work well unless it is regulated and there is plenty of evidence to show that, but you have to take off your blinders. You're just going to deal with the fact I believe what I've seen with my own eyes far far more than you packaged rhetoric. I believe my cardiologist more than I believe someone typing on a football message his political leanings and memo of the day. I'll believe the data way before I'll believe ideologically rutted incantations.

You're in denial. The problem is capitalism doesn't work well unless it is regulated and there is plenty of evidence to show that, but you have to take off your blinders. You're just going to deal with the fact I believe what I've seen with my own eyes far far more than you packaged rhetoric. I believe my cardiologist more than I believe someone typing on a football message his political leanings and memo of the day. I'll believe the data way before I'll believe ideologically rutted incantations.

I didn't deny anything and actually agreed with you on some points concerning wasteful spending.

I believe what I've seen too.

I see people asking this country for help. I see the world clamoring for our services from health to defense and everything in between. Many, are bailing on their countries with great regulations and government-provided everything to come here.

America is what it is in just a few hundred years. Europe is what they are, and they have buildings older than this country. They've all had way more time as cultures and societies to figure it out, they haven't.

Europe, Japan, Italy, a good chunk of the globe generally speaking is buying our drugs made by our societal structure.

Our medicine and health are the greatest most advanced in the world.

I'll believe the people I know with some expertise on the matter and you're typing on this forum just like I am.

New York City offers accused criminals baseball tickets and gift cards to show up at court

New York City announced a new perks program that aims to get accused criminals to show up at their scheduled court hearings.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a budget deal last spring that included a $12 million plan to release non-violent suspects as part of a bail-reform policy which outlawed cash bail. Under the policy, suspects will not be detained and will be allowed to stay outside jail while awaiting their court dates.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that he would be adding an incentive program to the bail-reform policy that would reward released suspects for showing up at their court dates. Some of the perks include baseball tickets, movie passes, and gift cards to businesses like Applebee's, Target, and McDonald's.

The array of gifts, which will be offered to alleged criminals to convince them to show up to court, include cellphones, New York Mets tickets and passes to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in Manhattan, as well as gift cards to restaurants and stores, including Target, Applebee’s, McDonald’s and Dunkin’ Donuts, according to the report.

The offered items also include single-ride subway passes, cellphone minutes and toiletries.

“You’re literally rewarding them for committing a crime,’’ one irate senior Manhattan criminal court worker told the outlet.

New York City offers accused criminals baseball tickets and gift cards to show up at court

New York City announced a new perks program that aims to get accused criminals to show up at their scheduled court hearings.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a budget deal last spring that included a $12 million plan to release non-violent suspects as part of a bail-reform policy which outlawed cash bail. Under the policy, suspects will not be detained and will be allowed to stay outside jail while awaiting their court dates.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that he would be adding an incentive program to the bail-reform policy that would reward released suspects for showing up at their court dates. Some of the perks include baseball tickets, movie passes, and gift cards to businesses like Applebee's, Target, and McDonald's.

The array of gifts, which will be offered to alleged criminals to convince them to show up to court, include cellphones, New York Mets tickets and passes to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in Manhattan, as well as gift cards to restaurants and stores, including Target, Applebee’s, McDonald’s and Dunkin’ Donuts, according to the report.

The offered items also include single-ride subway passes, cellphone minutes and toiletries.

“You’re literally rewarding them for committing a crime,’’ one irate senior Manhattan criminal court worker told the outlet.

Imagine being a taxpayer in that city...

Imagine being a Mets fan...how embarrassing is that?

Ben Rhodes talking about the glaring need for progressive media platforms...90 percent of the media on their side is not enough for these people.

Fox News and Breitbart came about as a result of there needing to be a counterbalance to the left-leaning MSM.

In what world is this guy living that he thinks the news is tilted heavily in one direction?

I mean that's all people do from that camp these days...deflect and whine...

Media, so biased towards the right that only two outlets are always listed when discussing the matter...Breitbart and Fox...

Trump/Pence is a dumpster fire. We need real leadership for once. People who actually “get it,” you know?

Time for a...

THOMAS SOWELL/CANDACE OWENS TICKET

IDGAF how old BIG SOWELL is. If they can keep RBG alive(?) then they can work this out too. Make it happen, Republicans. Make. This. Shit. Happen.

After seeing this yesterday, I went on the KY State Board of Elections site to check my status. According to the site, I am currently eligible to vote and registered as a Democrat.

Background: I moved from KY over 11 years ago as a registered republican and have never been registered dem nor voted for a single democrat in my entire life.
I wonder how this happens. About 30 yrs ago I switched my registration from Democrat to GOP. The lady at the court house got mad at me and threw the registration form in my face with a pen. I kept the pen. Democrats have been mean and bitter a long time. This is not just a new phenomenon

Last edited:
Not unusual? Then why did they tell us it was illegal?

Also, Vindman is an idiot. So hung up on how Trump conducts foreign policy when he doesn't have damn a clue. How does someone in his position not know Obama refused to arm Ukraine because he was afraid to provoke Russia? It was a huge deal. Career, exemplary military officer or not, the dude is a flat out fraud.

More on this.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I wonder how this happens. About 30 ago I switched my registration from Democrat to GOP. The lady at the court house got mad at me and threw the registration form in my face with a pen. I kept the pen. Democrats have been mean and bitter a long time. This is not just a new phenomenon

100% did not happen.

I wonder how this happens. About 30 ago I switched my registration from Democrat to GOP. The lady at the court house got mad at me and threw the registration form in my face with a pen. I kept the pen. Democrats have been mean and bitter a long time. This is not just a new phenomenon
Was this before or after the guy went after granny’s trump stand at the mall? The stories you come up with are such bullshit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT