How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, what's your answer, mouth?

If you aren't illegal, a muslim, a minority, lgbtqueer, looking to kill your unborn, a tranny looking to cut off your junk or looking to unnecessarily grow gov't, give up rights/freedoms and increase taxes, what in the good **** are you clinging to in that shit party? What did Barry do for you, exactly, that you aren't getting with Trump that causes you to constantly cry like a bitch? The left is full of fools like you who still think a Kennedy Democrat is a real thing, when in actuality, those of you with quicker-moving brain cells are fleeing that dying party in droves... and showing up at Trump rallies.

Look around. You aren't even in good company in your own party. You're just what's left, and you aren't even smart enough to realize it. Lol.
See what I mean?

76747397_10156425987710178_2946854628894965760_n.jpg

Alabama is real America? Ok. Lol.
Yup, real American red state . . . 45th ranked economy, 46th in health care, and 50th in education. Poor, uneducated, and little access to health care, it’s the tRump way and they love him for all he’s done for them.

Yup, real American red state . . . 45th ranked economy, 46th in health care, and 50th in education. Poor, uneducated, and little access to health care, it’s the tRump way and they love him for all he’s done for them.
It didn’t just get that way the last three years. This is the Liberal spin that makes you numb nuts feel superior, but in reality makes you look like the simpletons you are.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
So, what's your answer, mouth?

If you aren't illegal, a muslim, a minority, lgbtqueer, looking to kill your unborn, a tranny looking to cut off your junk or looking to unnecessarily grow gov't, give up rights/freedoms and increase taxes, what in the good **** are you clinging to in that shit party? What did Barry do for you, exactly, that you aren't getting with Trump that causes you to constantly cry like a bitch? The left is full of fools like you who still think a Kennedy Democrat is a real thing, when in actuality, those of you with quicker-moving brain cells are fleeing that dying party in droves... and showing up at Trump rallies.

Look around. You aren't even in good company in your own party. You're just what's left, and you aren't even smart enough to realize it. Lol.
Great example of why it is a waste of time to engaged a far right wing ideologue. They have no concept of what civil discourse actually is and are not interested in anything but pushing an intolerant and intellectually vapid self-absorbed position. The single most illuminating point is that for the most part they prove the emotionally hysterical female portrayed in so many Hollywood productions is matched, well actually surpassed by the needlessly anguished white males of today's American society. They are a suitable subject of study for the defense mechanism, projection. The depth of their understanding is revealed in their anger and hate, the ubiquitous state of their existence. Such is the life of the unaware and emotionally distraught hysteric who finds it easier to wallow in their own sloth thus excusing themselves from the basic efforts of the curious as to never see their own reflection.

Levi, you’re probably a nice guy....but your memes and pics are just terrible. 10% of them, at most, are even the slightest bit clever. You remind me of my mom sending me political chain emails when she first discovered the ‘net.

Just trying to help, buddy.
Great effort at being a nice guy! Just a bit on the self-serving side though. Maybe you should consider that not everyone agrees with you either.

I mean look at the different windows in that pic? They’re just terrible?

- Tax returns....last time I checked as a public or private citizen you don’t owe anyone dick with your tax returns but the IRS who BEELEEEEVE ME FOLKS had been living inside his colon for decades.

- pay for sex? Didn’t pay Daniels for sex, paid for hush. See any difference?

- Christian that doesn’t go to church? Obama was Christian when convenient, wasn’t he? Or no?

- speaking of, when do we get Obama’s college work?

Just terrible. Post better. Post like a champion today.

Great effort at being a nice guy! Just a bit on the self-serving side though. Maybe you should consider that not everyone agrees with you either.
I legitimately think you seem like a nice guy

Yes it’s self serving to not want to see the unfunny pics. I don’t have as much time to read the political thread anymore and can’t spend precious time on those pics.

Not talking about people agreeing with me....I’ve lmao at many Trump pics/memes....there are hilarious one out there but you are not posting them. I don’t know where you’re snagging them from but find a different source, they’re out there.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Here are some things that actually triggers liberals: rape, racism, misogyny, molestation, treason, extortion, bribery, obstruction of justice, locking babies in cages apart from their parents. If these thing don't trigger you then you need to examine your morals and values.

I legitimately think you seem like a nice guy

Yes it’s self serving to not want to see the unfunny pics. I don’t have as much time to read the political thread anymore and can’t spend precious time on those pics.

Not talking about people agreeing with me....I’ve lmao at many Trump pics/memes....there are hilarious one out there but you are not posting them. I don’t know where you’re snagging them from but find a different source, they’re out there.
You and I have never had a conversation that I can think of before. I understand how you can not find my posts appealing and I'm OK with that but then I suspect you have never taken an extensive look at how a great many of posts here are as bad and in some people's mind far worse than what I post. You at least make the effort to not be abrasive here in your disagreement. Suggestion: take a close look at the very same thing from folk here on the other end of the spectrum just for the sake of balance. And not to offend you but I'm not really trying to meet your preferences in what I post. I'm totally aware how my posts can disturb people who inhabit the far right.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT