How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
73352348_127590121987891_6556478919799734272_n.jpg

So you’re still trying to discredit what you read in the transcript.

The favor was looking into the servers whereabouts, reports it was in the Ukraine.

AG Barr would contact the Ukraine AG because there is an ongoing investigation into the start of the Russia investigation.

Giuliani is Trumps attorney.

The Taylor/Sondland convo where Sondland specifically states the President says no Quid Pro Quo under any circumstance?

The Ukrainian President has no idea the aid had been held up at the time of the call. The aid was never even brought up in the call.
You're still trying to imply that the transcript is the entirety of the communications between Trump and his minions and those in the Ukraine. Do you honestly believe there are no backchannel talks going on? And once more, the timestamp on the transcript says it was a 30 minute call...have you read the transcript? Honestly, how long did it take you to read it? 2 minutes? If you read it slowly and outloud saying each word very distinctly...could you stretch it out to 5 minutes? Sure Bill...that's the whole thing[winking]

The US intelligence services as well as others have investigated all of this. So you're telling me that you would trust a Ukraine led investigation...in a country known for extreme corruption...over that of US and British intelligence?

Yes, after painting a picture that looks exactly like quid pro quo he says that the President says "no Quid Pro Quo". Sondland didn't say that it wasn't pro quid pro...he says that Trump says it. It's doubtful that Trump even knows the meaning of the term. His lawyer is telling him to say something to try and cover his ass.
If I take a picture of a duck but tell you it's not a duck...the picture is no less a duck. Do you believe what you see or what you hear...from a source that has a habit of lying.

Giuliani is not a US official therefore cannot act as one...or he is one and all of his actions become public record and subject to oversight. Which is it? He cannot straddle this fence and claim attorney/client privilege where convenient and then act as a US official when convenient.

Trump lying his ass off yet again, claiming that “people around the world” are talking about violence in Chicago.

Why does he do this? We know damn well that nobody in Japan, Brazil, Nigeria, or Germany are talking about Chicago like that. Dead giveaway that he’s full of shit.

“I just arrived at the G-whatever conference in Switzerland and all anybody is talking about is John Podesta and the DNC and the server...”

SMH. Yeah right. And to think that so many of you believe this guy every time he opens his mouth. He is your chosen one. Own it.

Interesting. Nobody. Surely at least one person in each of those countries has mentioned it at one time or another. Don't knock others' use of hyperbole by using it yourself.

You're still trying to imply that the transcript is the entirety of the communications between Trump and his minions and those in the Ukraine. Do you honestly believe there are no backchannel talks going on? And once more, the timestamp on the transcript says it was a 30 minute call...have you read the transcript? Honestly, how long did it take you to read it? 2 minutes? If you read it slowly and outloud saying each word very distinctly...could you stretch it out to 5 minutes? Sure Bill...that's the whole thing[winking]

The US intelligence services as well as others have investigated all of this. So you're telling me that you would trust a Ukraine led investigation...in a country known for extreme corruption...over that of US and British intelligence?

Yes, after painting a picture that looks exactly like quid pro quo he says that the President says "no Quid Pro Quo". Sondland didn't say that it wasn't pro quid pro...he says that Trump says it. It's doubtful that Trump even knows the meaning of the term. His lawyer is telling him to say something to try and cover his ass.
If I take a picture of a duck but tell you it's not a duck...the picture is no less a duck. Do you believe what you see or what you hear...from a source that has a habit of lying.

Giuliani is not a US official therefore cannot act as one...or he is one and all of his actions become public record and subject to oversight. Which is it? He cannot straddle this fence and claim attorney/client privilege where convenient and then act as a US official when convenient.

Good lord RQ, it is the call. You're grasping at straws, and it's embarrassing. You honestly think the admin went to the trouble to edit the transcript, but then left the only evidence that would prove it on there? No, the timestamp is from when the call was initiated, it's not simply the time Trump was on the phone. You know the call says nothing wrong, which is why you try to discredit it.

The same intelligence service that has been trying to undermine Trump from day one? That were leaking private calls, and the Prssidents convo's with foreign leaders? Yea, I think someone needs to look into the leaders of those agencies. You're right, Ukraine has a corruption problem, in fact that's why the aid was being held up, to ensure the new President was going to fight it. Ukraine isn't leading the investigation, the DOJ has an open investigation right now, all Trump did was ask them to assist with that.

Sondland didn't paint any picture, Taylor stated it was quid pro quo, Sondland states the Trump implicitly says there will be no quid pro quo. Taylor was trying to entrap Sondland.

Do you not realize the President of the United States can ask anyone to help the United States in foreign situations. Trump could call you up, and ask to help out somewhere. Giuliani is Trumps personal attorney, he cleared it through the state dept.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Fuzz thinks the time stamp means that conversation was taking place the entire time the line was open. Because he's a special kind of stupid. He's liberal stupid.

He's also liberally stupid and stupidly liberal. That's it. That's him in a nutshell.

We should start listing the Trump accomplishments: it will make the libs opposition to him seem even more ridiculous (which, granted, is difficult to do), with evidence in black and white.

Off the top of my head, here's what Trump and his administration has accomplished (and please correct any mistakes):

Eliminated the top 2 terrorists in the world

Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years

Lowest black unemployment rate in history

Lowest Hispanic unemployment rate in history

Growing the US economy in spite of world wide global growth weakness (most of Europe has negative interest rates)

Negotiating favorable trade deals for the US (China's GDP growth and exports are dropping like rocks)

Cured racism, cancer and the common cold

Placed UNC on probation

OK, so a few of them might not be correct... but please feel free to add to the list... because this is what you're "FOR" or "AGAINST" in 2020.

Oh, you know what the main complaint is now? Since President Trump arrived and started some changes (It does take time), the government is cutting down on telework. Yeah, the government actually wants people to come to work. That is the CHIEF union pledges now going on to keep the telework status quo..
Dude, all of corporate America is going "telework" (never heard that term use for it). I prefer to go to the office every day because I live 10 minutes away and it keeps my work life and home life separate. But there is only one other person in this building that I ever have even semi-regular work related contact...my boss and he is only here about 20-30% of the time. The others I collaborate with are in Florida (several locations), Delaware, Georgia, Bellingham, WA, the Philippines, India and two others who are here in the Nashville area but work from home. It doesn't really matter where I am. If I have an internet connection I can work...that's both a blessing and a curse. If the QA team which is based in the Philippines has an issue with a project of mine I could get a call at anytime of the day or night.
We once had about 130 people in this office...about 100 of them now work from home. The company saw no need for case management nurses to come to the office to sit on the phone speaking to providers and patients. It's much cheaper to set them up with the technology to do that from home. They still have the same case load they had when they worked in the office, they are happier because they don't have to fight the daily traffic and incur that expense. They can work in their PJs all day if they want... Yes, there are some who don't do well from home. Some like me that want to be in the office, some jobs require being in the office to meet with people face to face. For those people the office is here.

About half of my neighbors work from home.
People don't want to spend 2+ hours of their day commuting to and from work. To get and keep good people you have to be flexible. Of of my best workers' husband got a big promotion that required them to move to Delaware. Better to have her in Delaware still doing great work for us than her now doing great work for someone else. If they want to be home based and you won't let them, someone else will. Plus office space is very expensive, especially in metropolitan areas. More workers at home means less need for office space which means money saved by reducing the need for space.

The world has changed.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
He uses the same rationale, that Lynch/Comey/McCabe exonerated HRC...that thusly she is innocent of everything. Make rules, selectively enforce rules, then say "them's the rules rubes". Nice and tidy.
GOP led committees investigated HRC on multiple occasions and found nothing. #Facts

The Obama one is posed as well. The White House releases these based on how they want them to be messaged to the public. Which administration looks more serious when it comes to killing terrorists? You would think Obama and co would want to not look like they are about to shit their pants when that photo is being taken

All of them are staged. Noone has photogs in the command room when a highly classified operation is going down.

GOP led committees investigated HRC on multiple occasions and found nothing. #Facts

They found out the admin and HRC knew it wasn't a video that caused the violence in Libya from the moment it happened. The public found out that the Obama admin would have a citizen incarcerated to push a narrative that wasn't true.

Dem privilege...via The Hill. But all that matters to some are the end "facts"
The computer employee originally told the FBI in a February 2016 interview that he did not recall making any deletions from Clinton’s server in March 2015, FBI records show.

But then on May 3, 2016, the same employee in a subsequent FBI interview told agents he had an “oh shit moment” and in late March 2015 deleted Clinton’s email archive from the server, according to FBI documents reviewed by The Hill.

Lying to the FBI is a federal felony, a crime that former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn recently pleaded guilty to. But the FBI decided not to pursue criminal charges against the witness, and instead gave the technician an immunity deal so he could correct his story, congressional investigators said.

I work from home when I’m not traveling. Senior management that isn’t in the weeds of on-site day to day ops doesn’t need to be at a location to be effective.
I have an option to WFH 1-2 days weekly, but prefer coming in to the office for a couple reasons. For one, maintaining separation between home and work is huge. Next, I enjoy getting out of the house and staying active. Finally, I actually earn a few extra $ above and beyond my normal salary with Job Spotter check-ins and picking up loose change.

Dude, all of corporate America is going "telework" (never heard that term use for it). I prefer to go to the office every day because I live 10 minutes away and it keeps my work life and home life separate. But there is only one other person in this building that I ever have even semi-regular work related contact...my boss and he is only here about 20-30% of the time. The others I collaborate with are in Florida (several locations), Delaware, Georgia, Bellingham, WA, the Philippines, India and two others who are here in the Nashville area but work from home. It doesn't really matter where I am. If I have an internet connection I can work...that's both a blessing and a curse. If the QA team which is based in the Philippines has an issue with a project of mine I could get a call at anytime of the day or night.
We once had about 130 people in this office...about 100 of them now work from home. The company saw no need for case management nurses to come to the office to sit on the phone speaking to providers and patients. It's much cheaper to set them up with the technology to do that from home. They still have the same case load they had when they worked in the office, they are happier because they don't have to fight the daily traffic and incur that expense. They can work in their PJs all day if they want... Yes, there are some who don't do well from home. Some like me that want to be in the office, some jobs require being in the office to meet with people face to face. For those people the office is here.

About half of my neighbors work from home.
People don't want to spend 2+ hours of their day commuting to and from work. To get and keep good people you have to be flexible. Of of my best workers' husband got a big promotion that required them to move to Delaware. Better to have her in Delaware still doing great work for us than her now doing great work for someone else. If they want to be home based and you won't let them, someone else will. Plus office space is very expensive, especially in metropolitan areas. More workers at home means less need for office space which means money saved by reducing the need for space.

The world has changed.

Duh...but in a lot of ways, not for the better. Can you guard anything working from home? Can you clean anything working from home? Can you represent your agency personally working from home?

Do you have ANY idea of the drop in worker productivity? telework versus those who actually show up to work? I will save your response. No you don't. Yeah those type jobs along with administrative personnel among others need to be in the office a lot and rotate. If not it is scamming and getting paid for it. You are arguing for the sake of arguing.

The democrats can't really speak to any issue at all without jumping into the hypocrite quagmire because they have taken every position on every issue at some time.

They operate on emotion rather than logical thought and fail to see the big pictures.

I am a conservative in that I want the same constitutional provisions that led us to be the most prosperous country in the history of man, to continue.

They are progressives because they want the same failed socioeconomic policies that have failed throughout history, in each and every instance.

"forgive them Lord, they know not what they do"

Exactly. The transparency of public testimony has also been tainted. The "witnesses" can now take what they learned behind closed door testimony and coordinate. They can be coached and prepared. They already know in advance what questions are going to be asked and what push back they're going to receive. None of it will be spontaneous or transparent.

I can’t even imagine the amount of rage the left is going to feel if the MILFy librarian looking white woman starts to get some traction.

All those nerds finally have the spotlight they’ve wanted their entire life just for the cheerleader to come in and take it from them.

Already kinda happened with aoc. Sorority girl bartender. But she's brown so it's cool

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT