POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The UK is a lost cause. When you can’t celebrate the death of a TERRORIST LEADER because you’re afraid to offend someone, it’s time to close up shop because it’s over.

I never dreamed I’d see so many people staying silent or sympathizing with a TERRORIST LEADER. But damn. Here we are.
Pretty easy. Corbin depends on their substantial Muslim vote.

Reactions: JStaff2187
One is fake and one is real.
Obama looks like a real commander in chief doesn’t he? “Hardest decision he ever had to make.” According to him. He sat on making the call for at least 6 months. The White House releases these photos based on how they want them to be messaged. Look at Obama over there hunkered down in the corner lol. Hilary covering her mouth like “I can’t believe we’re actually about to kill this man”

Last edited:
Obama looks like a real commander in chief doesn’t he? “Hardest decision he ever had to make.” According to him. He sat on making the call for at least 6 months. The White House releases these photos based on how they want them to be messaged. Look at Obama over there hunkered down in the corner lol. Hilary covering her mouth like “I can’t believe we’re actually about to kill this man”
Trumps picture is posed. You can't see that? I bet they took 20 and let him pick.

Trumps picture is posed. You can't see that? I bet they took 20 and let him pick.
The Obama one is posed as well. The White House releases these based on how they want them to be messaged to the public. Which administration looks more serious when it comes to killing terrorists? You would think Obama and co would want to not look like they are about to shit their pants when that photo is being taken

EIAr_FfX4AETJQP.jpg:large

June 6, 2017:
CNN’s Gloria Borger, Eric Lichtblau, Jake Tapper and Brian Rokus, and ABC’s Justin Fishel and Jonathan Karl reported breaking news that during Comey's opening statement he was going to refute Donald Trump’s claim that Comey told Trump three times he was not under investigation. Instead, Comey did the opposite and confirmed (CNN issues correction after Comey statement contradicts reporting) Trump's claim.

February 27, 2019:
Dozens of journalists and outlets (too many to list. the breaking news went viral and spread like a disease) reported that Cohen was not only going to testify that Trump personally directed him to use campaign funds to pay off Stormy, but that Trump was also aware of, and personally participated in, the Wikileaks plot to disseminate Dnc/Podesta's emails. Cohen actually testified to nothing of the sort, not even close. Matter of fact, they got it so wrong that while currently reminiscing about it, I'm still amazed at how wrong they all were, and that's saying a lot considering how wrong they always are.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Sure it was, that’s why we snuck it out in the cover of darkness on tarped pallets.

That was a convenient cover, kind of like Benghazi was over a video.

That was a payoff pure and simple.
You're ignorant but that's no surprise. It's a documented DA.

Okay, I'd like to rant a bit and I expect it to be mostly if not entirely ignored. lol

I'll preface by saying I have a degree in Political Science but also acknowledge that doesn't make me the utmost expert.

I have a few issues across the board I'd love to express.

1. Everyone should be respectful of the POTUS. I'm not saying we should agree with or like them. Criticism is acceptable, especially when based on facts. Trashing them is disrespectful and anyone with intelligence can argue points against the sitting President without flimsy accusations and opinions.

2. Hard line partisan agreement is a huge problem. Does anyone truly agree with all the stances of their party? I'm sure some do but I can't wrap my head around it. There must be 1+ major issues that you personally have a different view. Independent thinkers will rarely agree straight down the line.

3. Impeachment proceedings are typically a waste of time. Regardless of party.

Polls open up at 6 am and close at 6. Maybe you could get up early and vote. Also most jobs give you time to go vote. There is really no excuse for not voting.

That's rich coming from a lib. You guys are the first to call people racists and bigots. For goodness sakes you all created safe places. Get outta here with that tough shit. Y'all soft as cotton.
It's exactly why they will defend ballot harvesting. Have some uber-liberal Joe (or Jane) Schmo SJW, go around to the homes, apartments, vans, tents, or viaducts of voters too inconvenienced or drugged out to get off their butts to go vote at a polling place.

Reactions: Bill Derington

Lol ok. Noone cares that she was in a throuple. It was the fact it was with a staffer that was the issue. Guess she's still blaming everyone else.

I'm actually surprised she resigned. Msm was running pr for her. Must've been way worse about to come out. But I'm sure DNC set her up with a do nothing pie job making boat loads of money to just get her out of there

The market will drop 25% if Warren wins the election, says hedge fund legend Paul Tudor Jones.
  • The S&P 500 would sink about 25% if the Massachusetts senator beats President Donald Trump, Jones reportedly said.
  • Jones reportedly cited an internal poll at his macroeconomic fund in claiming that GDP growth in the U.S. would fall to 1% from an estimate of more than 2% this year.
  • Jones appears to prefer South Bend, Indiana, mayor Pete Buttigieg in the 2020 presidential election.

Excerpt from a Daily Beast article:

“Exposing the identity of the whistleblower and attacking our client would do nothing to undercut the validity of the complaint’s allegations,” said Mark Zaid, one of the whistleblower’s attorneys. “What it would do, however, is put that individual and their family at risk of harm. Perhaps more important, it would deter future whistleblowers from coming forward in subsequent administrations, Democratic or Republican.

Like they would ever protect a Republican anybody. CNN proved that they are willing to dox private citizens for making benign Trump gifs. Like that didn't put that individual at risk of harm. Julian Castro released the names of Trump donors on Twitter to intimidate and incite.

Leaking info is their own game!

There is no whistleblower. Everyone in Washington already knows the name of the person who was colluding with Schiff to get the impeachment charade going.

If forcing Snowden to live in exile in Russia, forcing Assange to live under constant surveillance imprisoned (practically) in an embassy while the Democrat nominee for president joked about murdering him, imprisoning Bradley Manning, etc. wasn’t enough to stop whistleblowing, I’m sure trotting someone out as a goddam hero of the resistance with a fresh gofundme for retelling a story of second hand info won’t stop anyone. If anything more people will star “whistleblowing” about things they don’t actually have knowledge about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT