POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obama was too young to be drafted. Clinton too smart.

Trump on the other hand lied...or better, had someone lie for him.

The rights treatment of John McCain says all that needs to be said about their respect for those who served.
Holy Cow what an idiot! You will do and say anything to exalt the holy ones. You preach about serious discussions on here then post blatant partisan garbage like this. No credibility at all after that.

Grunts, who are the least educated and most easily influenced by posturing...true. Move up into the officer corps and there is a much more even distribution.
False on so many levels, most notable is the lower the educated the more likely to vote democrat Easily duped). Most officers I know are conservatives. Anecdotal? Hint: I work with the military officers everyday and interact with quite a few retired officers and almost all are conservative. A small sampling of a guaranteed larger norm.

Reactions: blubo and qwesley
Insanely-slanted article on WaPo about some calls with Russia/Hungary.

Did WaPo or the NYT write critical opinion-pieces and biased “reports” about Obama this frequently?

Trump actually might put these rags out of business at some point.

[laughing]

73024530_2533075926910307_7753846970778648576_n.jpg

Insanely-slanted article on WaPo about some calls with Russia/Hungary.

Did WaPo or the NYT write critical opinion-pieces and biased “reports” about Obama this frequently?

Trump actually might put these rags out of business at some point.
Of course not. The Liberal media is hard to differentiate from the Democrat party, to me they are one in the same. They don’t report news any longer, they do not do any investigative reporting, they spend most of their fabricating stories and spreading lies.

Of course not. The Liberal media is hard to differentiate from the Democrat party, to me they are one in the same. They don’t report news any longer, they do not do any investigative reporting, they spend most of their fabricating stories and spreading lies.

I feel like they still actually do investigative reporting, but the delivery is so poor. Obvious details that reveal their biases and intent. Trump probably won’t run them COMPLETELY out of business, but I have to admit that he’s exposed the shit out of the normally-accepted media.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
I feel like they still actually do investigative reporting, but the delivery is so poor. Obvious details that reveal their biases and intent. Trump probably won’t run them COMPLETELY out of business, but I have to admit that he’s exposed the shit out of the normally-accepted media.

Trump as President has made the MSM billions. He’s made them so much money they’ll be singing his praises within 5 years of being in office.

US officials tell me Trump wants to wash his hands of responsibility for the Kurds. The US mil/gov gave Kurds REPEATED assurances of protection. US even asked Kurds to REMOVE defenses BEFORE the Turkish offensive. Kurds complied and now being displaced. WH says not our problem.
This is no different than Obama agreeing to a nuke deal with Iran. One Prez can't tie the hands of the next. Need Congress onboard.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT