POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a facebook ex-con but will probably go back to the big house.

39509577_2254077284621963_6532903552254214144_n.jpg

Principals don't teach class moron.
He did not say that idiot, however, most were teachers once. You should know that having your nose up Bro's ass all of the time. You lose again! You and Platnidumb are neck to neck in a race for who has the dumbest post and the most incorrect post here. You must be proud.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyFaninNC
Trump announced that all the troops leaving Syria won't come home but be transferred elsewhere in the ME. The conman strikes again!

I've stated before that a $15 min. wage is all well and good if you're Amazon, UPS, or some other big behemoth, or if you're a startup and build your business model around it. But to tell a restaurant Franchisee who employs upwards of 18K people in all of its restaurants, that all of a sudden you have to raise every one of their wages, then it becomes a burden. Some of those stores get shuttered as a result or employees get let go and you work with skeleton crews.
That's why it's not ALL w & g.

Anything with trump and Christian is a joke
You of all people on here should not question anything about who is Christian or not. You have still not answered my question about what constitutes being Church or a Church. Been waiting months.

Last edited:
"wrap their greasy and very protective arms around him" haha

He and Joe will still get paid in some other way. He waited long enough for them to figure it out. Big part of the swamp created by Obama. He gets his cut to for allowing it. How else does he pay for a $14 million mansion in a safe white neighborhood. The last part alone should have the left up in arms.

Superstar German DJ ‘permanently banned’ from China for liking a ‘South Park’ tweet.

• Zedd, a high-profile DJ and music producer, has been permanently banned from China for liking a tweet from “South Park’s” official account.
  • On Friday, Zedd tweeted about the ban, and CNBC verified the claim with his publicist on Saturday.
  • “South Park” stirred up controversy in the world’s second-largest economy with an episode called “Band in China” which pokes fun at the country’s strict censorship regime and ridicules American firms doing business there.

laugh.gif

Hopefully 4th time is a charm. Let's recap.
1st impeachment attempt the house put to vote bc the president committed the "high crime" of talking about kneeling at national anthem.

2nd attempt: high crime of calling a country a shithole

3rd attempt: high crime of making fun of "the squad"

All put straight to vote. This time tho, its "super cereal" , dems havent tried to weaponize and use as a political weapon at all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT