• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“World in chaos after Trump leaves Syria”

*montage of bomb and war footage*

^that happened this morning on CBS news.

ABC news allegedly ran clips of a Knob Creek Machine Gun night shoot and said it was Syria. It was definitely not Syria.

Stay tuned. This is amazing. Fake “war” footage in attempt to trick citizens. Wtf is going on? The Kurdish story went pretty quiet after that first day, and then NATO made their statements. US media resorting to fake war news to drum up propaganda on a Monday.

****sorry, was late on this news, but it’s worth repeating. One of the more ridiculous stunts I’ve seen. Democrats are very desperate.

Republicans are calling for the Volker testimony to be released but the corrupt Schift wants to selectively leak only the stuff that he thinks he can spin into damage for Trump by intentionally leaving out context and any content that could appear to exonerate the POTUS. This tells you that Volker's testimony did not help the turds' case and that this whole impeachment thing is a bad joke. Now you watch, they will parade a host of disgruntled ex employees of the president in front of their sham committee to smear him with baseless accusations. It's already started.

72742327_2249344865177867_3483499157463760896_n.jpg
That's a nice tent covering her.

You under played this. When you have a Rolling Stone editor confirming the ongoing coup attempts & the workings of the Deep State, hard to not consider it true.

"My discomfort in the last few years, first with Russiagate and now with Ukrainegate and impeachment, stems from the belief that the people pushing hardest for Trump’s early removal are more dangerous than Trump.(THINK ABOUT THAT A BIT.) Many Americans don’t see this because they’re not used to waking up in a country where you’re not sure who the president will be by nightfall. They don’t understand that this predicament is worse than having a bad president.

The Trump presidency is the first to reveal a full-blown schism between the intelligence community and the White House. Senior figures in the CIA, NSA, FBI and other agencies made an open break from their would-be boss before Trump’s inauguration, commencing a public war of leaks that has not stopped."

How much more do you need to believe these people believe they are the government, not elected officials? Only htose that go along with their power grabs are protected from them.

"The agencies’ new trick is inserting themselves into domestic politics using leaks and media pressure."

"The sidelined “intel chiefs” are once again playing central roles in making the public case. Comey says “we may now be at a point” where impeachment is necessary. Brennan, with unintentional irony, says the United States is “no longer a democracy.” Clapper says the Ukraine whistleblower complaint is “one of the most credible” he’s seen."

"As a reporter covering the 2015–2016 presidential race, I thought Trump’s campaign was disturbing on many levels, but logical as a news story. He succeeded for class reasons, because of flaws in the media business that gifted him mass amounts of coverage, and because he took cunning advantage of long-simmering frustrations in the electorate. He also clearly catered to racist fears, and to the collapse in trust in institutions like the news media, the Fed, corporations, NATO, and, yes, the intelligence services. In enormous numbers, voters rejected everything they had ever been told about who was and was not qualified for higher office."

"
And while Donald Trump conducting foreign policy based on what he sees on Fox and Friends is troubling, it’s not in the same ballpark as CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post and the New York Times engaging in de facto coverage partnerships with the FBI and CIA to push highly politicized, phony narratives like Russiagate."

"I don’t believe most Americans have thought through what a successful campaign to oust Donald Trump would look like. Most casual news consumers can only think of it in terms of Mike Pence becoming president. The real problem would be the precedent of a de facto intelligence community veto over elections, using the lunatic spookworld brand of politics that has dominated the last three years of anti-Trump agitation."

And Libs wonder why the rest of us fear the Deep State.

“World in chaos after Trump leaves Syria”

*montage of bomb and war footage*

^that happened this morning on CBS news.

ABC news allegedly ran clips of a Knob Creek Machine Gun night shoot and said it was Syria. It was definitely not Syria.

Stay tuned. This is amazing. Fake “war” footage in attempt to trick citizens. Wtf is going on? The Kurdish story went pretty quiet after that first day, and then NATO made their statements. US media resorting to fake war news to drum up propaganda on a Monday.

****sorry, was late on this news, but it’s worth repeating. One of the more ridiculous stunts I’ve seen. Democrats are very desperate.

This is some North Korea level propaganda BS.

This is some North Korea level propaganda BS.

I'm not convinced that ain't fake...has to be? No damn way ABC news puts something like that together...

But I witnessed CBS do the same thing, just not with that ridiculous Knob Creek footage. It was just a montage of what looked like every war we've been in since 2000 captioned by WORLD IN CHAOS.

Again, ask yourself why in the world democrats would be going full retard like this. Trump is GONE in one year, or 4. That's nothing, and chance of another Trump coming along and continuing on this America First path are next to zero, even less that someone continues investigating these dem criminals. We're going to be right back on schedule in 5 years with some globalist criminal cuck. Only thing that makes sense is some very important people are scared to death of something that could come out in the very near future.

Last edited:
If I had the lefties on ignore, who would I call stupid on a daily basis and vent my frustrations with American politics at?

I would love to see them actually explain some of their lies. Platinums lie about his tax returns has been aging so long Edstein wouldn’t have sex with it at this point.

If I had the lefties on ignore, who would I call stupid on a daily basis and vent my frustrations with American politics at?

I would love to see them actually explain some of their lies. Platinums lie about his tax returns has been aging so long Edstein wouldn’t have sex with it at this point.

You can still call me a lunatic whenever you want to Bill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT