POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You seemed to miss the entire point. Even if some members of the media were "working hand in hand with Democrats" there are litterally 10's of thousands of media members. They're all in on the con?

Yes, but it's not a con... just business. News is for profit; toeing the line makes profit both for the individual and the company and the say so of the higher ups. It's not that difficult to understand and doesn't require conspiratorial thinking.

What it does require is people of integrity and character to point it out, who care more about their profession and country than the agenda, like Ted Koppel. Such people are few and far between, sadly.

IG put out a statement today that Trump is a mouthbreathing moron and the whistle blower form was not changed. Just more fake news you dopes fell for.

71492192_10220228798088385_4208367367899578368_n.jpg

Yeah Ivanka!

Who’d dare impeach that sweet ass?

She could obstruct my justice all day long!

I’m not Kosher, but I’m not dead!

If that’s your argument then why all the threads saying it was treason to investigate Trump?

The sitting President sought out damaging info from a foreign leader regarding a political opponent.

Hell, Trump’s been complaining about being targeted, and he gets caught targeting a political opponent!

Hell, find a transcript, recording or admission by Obama that he initiated or directed such an investigation into Trump, and then Trump would have a point!

The investigation against Trump was started with zero evidence of a crime. The FBI started an investigation on Trump being a Russian asset after he fired Comey, with absolutely no evidence, none.

You keep saying Trump was looking for damaging info on Biden, there is a freaking investigation and he never mentioned anything about getting damaging info.

Gee, too bad there were leakers in the Obama admin or that he wouldn’t release a call transcript. Seems I recall anyone questioning Obama was labeled a racist.
Do you not get that intel services undermining a President is illegal as well as dangerous, their sole purpose is to provide the President with info to make decisions. That’s it

I support Hong Kong's independence. However, the video supporting reports of China now using "live ammunition" shows a protester advancing on and swinging a baton at the person who shoots him. Is he supposed to take the beating and not defend himself?

They are not helping their cause.

Ryan bruner with the obligatory Jones update.

The funny thing about all this is their statute literally has zero effect. But the NCAA and talking heads are all too stupid to realize it.

The NCAA is a member institution. States have no say so how it makes it's rules. It's members are voluntary. In return they agree to certain rules. Any incoming student athletes agree to abide by the same rules or they are not allowed to participate in the NCAA sporting events.

So it's completely voluntary. If they decide to not agree to the NCAA terms they can by all means compete for money. Just somewhere else

The law SHOULD say no public institution can join an organization which prohibits a player from profiting from their likeness. Then it achieves the desired effect.

It was all evident when trump was elected when the media talking point was they are part of the balance of power. They declared themselves a check on the presidency. That’s the conspiracy as benign as it seems the media is there to report facts not to be a check on a branch of government. The media has become partisan and opinionated. They don’t report facts they have pushed their way to the front in order to scold the president no matter the facts.

They didn't declare themselves a check on THE presidency. Just a check on THIS presidency.

I support Hong Kong's independence. However, the video supporting reports of China now using "live ammunition" shows a protester advancing on and swinging a baton at the person who shoots him. Is he supposed to take the beating and not defend himself?

They are not helping their cause.

Your commie has no regard for life. Even his own.

3812795249_8ef3d60020_b.jpg

Reactions: blubo
So what the literal f-ck is going on here...I noticed Gassy Knowls hasn't been around for several pages.

I was going to comment on it and when I tried to @ his screen name in my post it wouldn't come up and then I went back and found where he liked a post and clicked on his name and when you hit profile page it says error. Hit a few other posters profile pages and theirs came up fine. Has he been suspended? Banned?

Did one of you miserable liberal cucks get him in trouble? Did one of you leftists weasels report on him? Was it you Edstein?

F-cking ridiculous.

So what the literal f-ck is going on here...I noticed Gassy Knowls hasn't been around for several pages.

I was going to comment on it and when I tried to @ his screen name in my post it wouldn't come up and then I went back and found where he liked a post and clicked on his name and when you hit profile page it says error. Hit a few other posters profile pages and theirs came up fine. Has he been suspended? Banned?

Did one of you miserable liberal cucks get him in trouble? Did one of you leftists weasels report on him? Was it you Edstein?

F-cking ridiculous.

Who is the rat?

Reactions: screwduke1

F-cking ridiculous.
I suppose one of the mods will let the board know.

So the Ukrainian oligarch who appointed Hunter Biden to the board of that company was so corrupt that he was banned from entering the US.

Guess what happened shortly after he appointed Hunter Biden to the board. Yep. His corruption was forgotten and he was welcomed back in to the US with open arms. But there's no connection yet so I'm sure it's all coincidence.

F-cking ridiculous.
Gassy returns on October 27.

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO

F-cking ridiculous.
Had him and warrior on ignore for over a month.

Ryan bruner with the obligatory Jones update.

The funny thing about all this is their statute literally has zero effect. But the NCAA and talking heads are all too stupid to realize it.

The NCAA is a member institution. States have no say so how it makes it's rules. It's members are voluntary. In return they agree to certain rules. Any incoming student athletes agree to abide by the same rules or they are not allowed to participate in the NCAA sporting events.

So it's completely voluntary. If they decide to not agree to the NCAA terms they can by all means compete for money. Just somewhere else

The law SHOULD say no public institution can join an organization which prohibits a player from profiting from their likeness. Then it achieves the desired effect.

They didn't declare themselves a check on THE presidency. Just a check on THIS presidency.
You say all of that and the NCAA will still cave because they don’t have an option if they want respectable teams to compete for their championships

You seemed to miss the entire point. Even if some members of the media were "working hand in hand with Democrats" there are litterally 10's of thousands of media members. They're all in on the con?

How many sources did the Wikileak emails expose and what % of "the media" does that represent?
If they want to stay employed. Just how dumb are you?

If that’s your argument then why all the threads saying it was treason to investigate Trump?

The sitting President sought out damaging info from a foreign leader regarding a political opponent.

Hell, Trump’s been complaining about being targeted, and he gets caught targeting a political opponent!

Hell, find a transcript, recording or admission by Obama that he initiated or directed such an investigation into Trump, and then Trump would have a point!
False. All debunked left wing talking points. You are pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT