POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It needs to be pay for play where journalism is involved. Any way to inject commission versus the result? (Yeah I know they are agenda driven as their result but it would be sweet watching them actually earn their pay.) Heck Walter Cronkite is nearer Thomas Sowell in comparison to this scuzz....

Sorry, that's the way it is.....(Some may catch that)

US manufacturing now 2 months of retraction. MAGA!

The ISM manufacturing index dropped to 47.8 in September, compared with the Refinitiv consensus forecast of 50.1. A level above 50 marks growth. It was the lowest reading since June 2009, which was the last month of the recession, according to the Institute of Supply Management.

and of course dipshit Trump blames it all on Powell
*Yawn*

Nice buy opportunity.

Reactions: warrior-cat
So many directions the Obama based on true life movie in 40 years could go... I'd be most interested in what happened between him publicly backing down on declaration of war in Syria because of social media and the US being at war in Syria. I must've missed a few news years, but the back down felt kind a big moment and the next time I remember Syria being talked about was the 2016 presidential campaign.

You should use your lofty position at UPS to warn the leaders not to go forward with their KY expansion in light of our doomed economy.
Shipping volume is through the roof. Nobody goes to the store anymore. Every retail shop that closes up is a bigger bonus for me. Now that Fedex has canceled all its Amazon contracts we just swimming in the $$$$. Worldport has been expanding nonstop for the last 20 years. Only thing slowing down expansion is the airports tiny footprint. We have consumed the entire area, no more room. Next phase is to buy out the entire airport and make them build a new non shitty one somewhere else. Of course most of that expansions doesn't come with proportional amount of jobs, we automate almost everything now like everyone else.

Shipping volume is through the roof. Nobody goes to the store anymore. Every retail shop that closes up is a bigger bonus for me. Now that Fedex has canceled all its Amazon contracts we just swimming in the $$$$. Worldport has been expanding nonstop for the last 20 years. Only thing slowing down expansion is the airports tiny footprint. We have consumed the entire area, no more room. Next phase is to buy out the entire airport and make them build a new non shitty one somewhere else. Of course most of that expansions doesn't come with proportional amount of jobs, we automate almost everything now like everyone else.
You're welcome.

Sincerely,
Free Enterprise Capitalism

We are all just shaking in our boots. Please Atfia don't hurt our feelings.

71495487_742658442860210_1408657609895968768_n.jpg

So many directions the Obama based on true life movie in 40 years could go... I'd be most interested in what happened between him publicly backing down on declaration of war in Syria because of social media and the US being at war in Syria. I must've missed a few news years, but the back down felt kind a big moment and the next time I remember Syria being talked about was the 2016 presidential campaign.

Am I imagining shit? I just skimmed the wiki for us Syria and didn't find anything about a huge social media backlash forcing Obama to back off. I clearly remember this happening.

No coward, I answered the other day. We have diluted perjury to the point that, no it does not meet high crimes but the coercing a subordinate for sex in the workplace does now. What I don't support for sure is a process for political show. There was no way Clinton was being removed.
So you think the GOP is turning on him in the Senate? If it did, wouldn't that say that the evidence was pretty damning?

My god you are stupid. Again, the left just making shit up to get outraged about.

Bill Clinton committed perjury.

“Derp derp Trump would commit perjury if we put him under oath.”

Well, dipshit, we operate in reality, not in your made up lefty fantasy world of what Trump would do. Come back to reality, and let’s talk about what has happened, not what you fantasize would happen you goddam lunatic.

Trump hasn’t committed any crimes up to this point, so I have no reason to believe he’d commit perjury like Clinton. All evidence and investigations point to Trump being a law abiding citizen.

I was mind-boggled at his post. But it's the poster-child for the dems playbook: reply to a question with a question, claim "what-about-ism's", never hold their party to the same standard they hold repubs, live in an alternate reality.

You post this shit.. while chastising Trump, conservatives and everyone on this board for capitalism, not caring about middle-class, not caring about the environment.

Good lord, you define limousine liberals.

Some stories just really bother you. This one is an outrage. They aren't letting WWI veterans smoke at the VA.

Now, I know what you are thinking, you are thinking 'those guys are 130 years old, smoking isn't good for them'. F--k off. If anyone deserves to light up wherever they want, it is those gawd damn warriors.

Does that include Schiff asking for dirt on Trump?

What about a fake dossier?

You proved his point here. Thank you.

Presumably, any US politician who seeks campaign assistance against an opponent from a foreign power would face this law.

If Obama had a smoking gun memo summarizing a solicitation from a foreign power to get dirt on Trump, then yes, that is true equivalency.

Trump’s huge error was releasing the summarization of the phone call. He could have delayed that for months.

By releasing it, he provided the “end” of the investigation.

Obama, Schiff, Hillary, might be guilty of the same, but no document has surfaced outlining the details.

Presumably, any US politician who seeks campaign assistance against an opponent from a foreign power would face this law.

If Obama had a smoking gun memo summarizing a solicitation from a foreign power to get dirt on Trump, then yes, that is true equivalency.

Trump’s huge error was releasing the summarization of the phone call. He could have delayed that for months.

Obama, Schiff, Hillary, might be guilty of the same, but no document has surfaced outlining the details.

lol

This has no basis in reality.

Jesus Christ, Trump did not ask anyone to get dirt. There is ongoing investigation underway, we all know this, and have known it for months.

What the hell is wrong with the left, and just making shit up. The transcript is publicly viewable, we know what was said in the call.

Trump did not ask anyone to get dirt. There is ongoing investigation underway, we all know this, and have known it for months.

So if there is an investigation, that covers Trump?

OK, but doesn’t the presence of an investigation cover Obama and the “deep state” for an investigation of Trump?

These are the same media sources that have been telling us Trump did something really bad since late 2015.

If you can’t objectively look at how different the MSM and “journalists” report on issues and come away going “damn, that’s messed up.” you’re beyond a logical and rational thought process.

So it’s OK for the Democrats to use the full power of the federal government and foreign entities to stage an attempted coup of a duly elected President. Yet said duly elected President can’t use those same powers to defend himself against this coup.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Just heard on the Limbaugh show that Michael Bloomberg said China's coal use was necessary and China's great leader Jipang or whatever the hell his name is trying to take the coal plants inland and save China'a urban area. This is the same evil f*ck that tried and did shut down several coal fire plants across America and in particular in Kentucky and now he's saying coal plants are OK in China but not in America. WTF?!?!?!?!

This is how you know the whole climate agenda is a fu*cking ruse and Bloomberg and several other billionaires are in bed with communist nations hellbent on taking America over.

Just heard on the Limbaugh show that Michael Bloomberg said China's coal use was necessary and China's great leader Jipang or whatever the hell his name is trying to take the coal plants inland and save China'a urban area. This is the same evil f*ck that tried and did shut down several coal fire plants across America and in particular in Kentucky and now he's saying coal plants are OK in China but not in America. WTF?!?!?!?!

This is how you know the whole climate agenda is a fu*cking ruse and Bloomberg and several other billionaires are in bed with communist nations hellbent on taking America over.
Hey rube, inland commie coal does not hurt our ozone, just theirs.

So if there is an investigation, that covers Trump?

OK, but doesn’t the presence of an investigation cover Obama and the “deep state” for an investigation of Trump?

How did the investigation of Trump start, and why was the FISA judicial system abused?

If the peaceful transition of power was intentionally hampered, or steps put in place to undermine a duly elected President, that is treasonous behavior and people need to be held accountable. The left has been crying for impeachment for 3 years, wailing about resistance as well. The intel agencies have been leaking info, that is tantamount to insurrection.
You can dislike and bitch about a President all you want, but in our form of govt you don't get to undermine the President.

These are the same media sources that have been telling us Trump did something really bad since late 2015.

If you can’t objectively look at how different the MSM and “journalists” report on issues and come away going “damn, that’s messed up.” you’re beyond a logical and rational thought process.

I truly feel sorry for the little girl, she's 12 years old. She screwed up, as kids do, but what should've been simply a school issue was turned into a national story by people with an agenda. In turn, her subsequent reversal also made national news.

She thinks she's ugly, and wanted attention. Now, she'll have this to deal with as well, good job adults in the news world.

I truly feel sorry for the little girl, she's 12 years old. She screwed up, as kids do, but what should've been simply a school issue was turned into a national story by people with an agenda. In turn, her subsequent reversal also made national news.

She thinks she's ugly, and wanted attention. Now, she'll have this to deal with as well, good job adults in the news world.

Feel exactly the same. That’s why it baffles me that some can’t see the agenda when it’s constantly smacking them in the face on an hourly basis.

But I suppose if you don’t want to see it, you’re not going to see it. And sadly that’s become the trend since 2016.

Reactions: dezyDeco
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT