• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp the Epstein docs got released. Lol Witness exonerates Trump. Lol

A WHOLE shit ton of democrats and European liberals in those 2,000 pages lol

Everyone from Prince Andrew to Bill Richardson. Every democrat in America is a pedophile.

Remember when Jameslee was posting Trump/Epstein stuff. F***** retard. That blew back in his face.

Everyone from Prince Andrew to Bill Richardson. Every democrat in America is a pedophile.

Remember when Jameslee was posting Trump/Epstein stuff. F***** retard. That blew back in his face.

Hadn't heard about it. Thought it odd it wasn't trending on Twitter. Well it was....#20. even though it had more tweets than 19 of the rest of the top 20...combined.

So it's obviously getting pushed down

This is funny and accurate. The current cultural mainstream(zeitgeist) having shifted left of center recently means y'all are finally being subjected to the cultural and societal biases the left has been subject to for generations. There exists a sick sense of joy in seeing the oppressors become the oppressed. That's why we need a positive vision for the future, not a divisive one that scapegoats the vulnerable factions of our society. For the first time y'all are getting a taste of what it's like to be one of those vulnerable factions.
What you've just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

This is funny and accurate. The current cultural mainstream(zeitgeist) having shifted left of center recently means y'all are finally being subjected to the cultural and societal biases the left has been subject to for generations. There exists a sick sense of joy in seeing the oppressors become the oppressed. That's why we need a positive vision for the future, not a divisive one that scapegoats the vulnerable factions of our society. For the first time y'all are getting a taste of what it's like to be one of those vulnerable factions.
Your glee shows that you are not ready for a positive vision. 2 wrongs and such. Your ignorance shows a lack of intelligence and vision. Good luck with your life going forward for it will be difficult with Trump being president for 5 plus more years.

Last edited:

We knew that simply by the postings of Ed the Ped and Bro the ho.

This is funny and accurate. The current cultural mainstream(zeitgeist) having ....

67870258_364667040894728_3245453777653727232_n.jpg

Gere is just another loud mouth Hollywood liberal who wouldn't give a poor man a dollar bill. If all of the Hollywood activist, the Silicon Valley billionaires, the Music industry jack offs and their posses would give 10% of what they have and earn to help those in need it would go along way to reducing the tax load of the rest of us.

But no they travel around the globe meddling in immigration matters causing discourse and trouble everywhere they go. I would say they have an agenda or are the most ignorant species on earth.

What you've just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Dion:
giphy.gif

His rant would have been better had he put, “and you get off you ass and find that f***ing dog!” at the end.

OK that settles it. Ed and 420broho are both Russian plants. They have been assigned to stir up trouble and discord between the UK fan base through the political thread. Comrades in Red

If that’s the case, Putin is probably looking for a refund. I think the only thing most in this thread agree on is those two are creepy idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT