POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Democrats loved McCain because he was a thorn in the side of Republicans for years. If he had been the final nail in Obamacare Democrat’s would have a different view of McCain.
Well trump f ed himself there by saying he like soldiers who weren't captured. Big words coming from private shin splints.

Many parents today (Mostly liberal) will not discipline their children so, their children do and say what they want and that is the reason they don't want them around.

Bro, you won’t believe what happened at work today. First week back in school and I’m already having to spend my planning period covering for another teacher’s absence. SMH. Some new 6th grade teacher who apparently doesn’t know how to put in for a sub.

Anyway, so we’re waiting around for the bell when I hear a student mutter the name “Hillary Clinton.”

Intrigued, I turn around and find a kid lecturing two of his classmates. These are his words, verbatim. Keep in mind that this guy is like 11 years old or something.

“The Democrats are trying to take away our guns. That’s so stupid. What are we gonna do if North Korea decides to drop a nuclear bomb on us?”

I snapped, bro. Holy shit. I got in his face and told him that he’s too young to form an opinion on gun control, and that he’s a product of his parents watching too much Fox News. He tried to respond but I told him to shut his stinking 6th grade mouth. I’m the teacher and he’s the pupil, even if I’m not his regular teacher. You’re gonna respect my political opinions, damnit.

LMAO!!!!

Now step back from the keyboard and take a few deep breaths. While that 6th grader actually did say those words, of course I’d never say anything like that in response, my bro. I didn’t say shit at all, because I don’t talk politics at work...especially not with freaking middle schoolers.

What an amazing statement by that kid though. LOLOLOL!! And you guys think that TEACHERS are brainwashing these kids politically and devaluing individual thought.

It’s the parents, bro. Deal with it.

Reactions: Dionysus444
67807877_1696624863814292_7866369758109630464_n.jpg

Bro, you won’t believe what happened at work today. First week back in school and I’m already having to spend my planning period covering for another teacher’s absence. SMH. Some new 6th grade teacher who apparently doesn’t know how to put in for a sub.

Anyway, so we’re waiting around for the bell when I hear a student mutter the name “Hillary Clinton.”

Intrigued, I turn around and find a kid lecturing two of his classmates. These are his words, verbatim. Keep in mind that this guy is like 11 years old or something.

“The Democrats are trying to take away our guns. That’s so stupid. What are we gonna do if North Korea decides to drop a nuclear bomb on us?”

I snapped, bro. Holy shit. I got in his face and told him that he’s too young to form an opinion on gun control, and that he’s a product of his parents watching too much Fox News. He tried to respond but I told him to shut his stinking 6th grade mouth. I’m the teacher and he’s the pupil, even if I’m not his regular teacher. You’re gonna respect my political opinions, damnit.

LMAO!!!!

Now step back from the keyboard and take a few deep breaths. While that 6th grader actually did say those words, of course I’d never say anything like that in response, my bro. I didn’t say shit at all, because I don’t talk politics at work...especially not with freaking middle schoolers.

What an amazing statement by that kid though. LOLOLOL!! And you guys think that TEACHERS are brainwashing these kids politically and devaluing individual thought.

What I got out of that story was that an 11 year old has more intelligence and better reasoning skills than you.

No matter your party, this is a joke. I'd bet a good sum of money you would not post that using your real name. Fake name tough guys don't bother me much.

I’ve repeatedly said I post on this board to anonymously vent politics and you want to bet me I am saying things I wouldn’t say in real life?

Pretty big limb you’re out on their, Edstein. Better climb back in the treehouse with the kids.

What I got out of that story was that an 11 year old has more intelligence and better reasoning skills than you.

If you think an 11 year-old saying that guns will help us survive a nuclear holocaust is “intelligent” and a sign of refined “reasoning skills,” then you need to give me whatever the hell you’re toking on, brodie. I’ll drive up to damn Crittenden County for that shit.

I’ve repeatedly said I post on this board to anonymously vent politics and you want to bet me I am saying things I wouldn’t say in real life?

Pretty big limb you’re out on their, Edstein. Better climb back in the treehouse with the kids.

Also, just to clarify, I absolutely have said that in real life in the presence of people I knew weren’t lunatics.

Never know where some soy boy like Edstein is lurking though.

Also, just to clarify, I absolutely have said that in real life in the presence of people I knew weren’t lunatics.

Never know where some soy boy like Edstein is lurking though.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Parents suck no doubt and districts cave to parents. But administrators are spineless. You send a kid to them and the kid is coming right back. Here’s the thing though. Good teachers make a difference. Teachers who know how to build relationships with students, teachers who command respect. Teachers who can manage their classroom. The problem is getting worse bc schools are hiring 22 year olds who were in hs just a few years ago: they are weak and want to be the kids buddy. They also can’t manage a classroom.

I’ve worked with lots of good teachers. It’s possible to fix public education only after the corruption and nepotism are weeded out. Won’t happen though bc it goes hand in hand with the liberalism public ed espouses.

Teachers can’t “command respect” without the authority to discipline students. that ship sailed long ago.
Obviously some school districts function better than others where discipline is not a big issue.

If you think an 11 year-old saying that guns will help us survive a nuclear holocaust is “intelligent” and a sign of refined “reasoning skills,” then you need to give me whatever the hell you’re toking on, brodie. I’ll drive up to damn Crittenden County for that shit.
What about grown prominent D presidential candidates promising to sign a declaration that they'll never nuke first but instead wait until America is nuked before making a decision?

You're right a gun is zero defense against a nuke but promising to do nothing at all is much worse. At least that 11 year old has more courage to protect this country than most every single leader of the D party.

What about grown prominent D presidential candidates promising to sign a declaration that they'll never nuke first but instead wait until America is nuked before making a decision?

You're right a gun is zero defense against a nuke but promising to do nothing at all is much worse. At least that 11 year old has more courage to protect this country than most every single leader of the D party.

Nuclear warfare should always be avoided. In any case, do you agree that parents - not public school teachers - have more sway in influencing their children’s “political” beliefs and societal views?

Well trump f ed himself there by saying he like soldiers who weren't captured. Big words coming from private shin splints.
Good thing you served so you have a place to talk crap from....oh wait, you had shin splints too. Yours were diagnosed from lack of courage.

LMAO!!!!

Completely false and a lie.

Nah . . . you don’t have to turn the television or radio on to find out about the grocery list of things you mentioned to determine Trumpkin’s character. You just need to follow his Twitter feed. He doesn’t require any media interpretation . . . he puts his racism out there for public display himself.

67890258_646118092551684_1818064702983372800_n.jpg

Nuclear warfare should always be avoided. In any case, do you agree that parents - not public school teachers - have more sway in influencing their children’s “political” beliefs and societal views?
False. Teachers spend more (awake) time with them during the school year.

that he’s a product of his parents watching too much Fox News

Btw when has Fox News ever said we need guns in case of a NoKo nuke? I'm going to need you to cite those sources.

I do find this projection from liberals onto Fox News entertaining though especially since they never provide credible examples/proof to back up any of their claims. I mean if it's so obvious and Fox News is that bad then it shouldn't be that hard.

Take the liberal media for instance. Since '16 there have been hundreds of examples posted in this thread undoubtedly proving that WaPo, NYT, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc, etc, etc, etc were caught pushing fake news and in some cases outright lying. It's a weekly occurrence at this point.

Btw when has Fox News ever said we need guns in case of a NoKo nuke? I'm going to need you to cite those sources.

I do find this projection from liberals onto Fox News entertaining though especially since they never provide credible examples/proof to back up any of their claims. I mean if it's so obvious and Fox News is that bad then it shouldn't be that hard.

Take the liberal media for instance. Since '16 there have been hundreds of examples posted in this thread undoubtedly proving that WaPo, NYT, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc, etc, etc, etc were caught pushing fake news and in some cases outright lying. It's a weekly occurrence at this point.

My bro...did you read the whole post? That kid’s comments were real but mine were made-up. I’m not talking politics at school. Not with kids or with coworkers. Our job is more important than that.

"Don't play games with me kid."

Remember, politicians are just like you and me. Very normal people who think like us and have the same motives and morals. They are definitely not sociopaths who will do literally anything to get and maintain power.
Is Snopes or anybody gonna fact check his comment that he was the first to come out for marriage?

Nuclear warfare should always be avoided.

Of course it should be avoided but that's irrelevant. That wasn't what was promised by the D leaders running for president. What was promised was to never nuke first even if America was in serious danger of being nuked.

Again bringing a gun to a nuke fight is stupid and suicidal but it takes major courage and love for this country. That's much more than we can say about the leaders of your party who have made a promise to do nothing at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT