How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
67764649_2327920634002604_4192202124609716224_n.jpg

OK - it wasn't my intent to create a political connotation but since some have taken it that way I've deleted my post and those that quoted or commented on it so that you guys can continue the discussion on Epstein's death.
The humor in your post was using Joe Scarborough. He was a U.S.Congressman from our state and a young lady ended up dead in his office. Suicide Joe knows how to play the game. It is ironic you would repeat anything he had to say about a suicide.

Last edited:
Haha...Defeeense wrote out this tweet from Joe Scarborough word for word in the Epstein RIP thread...I guess he didn't realize most of us are on twitter...when I called him out for acting like it was his line...he erased his original post in the thread, my post and everyone who commented on my post. All I said was you should have just linked the tweet instead of typing it out...

Last edited:
The same congressman from Florida was was run out of office over a sex scandal. The one who had a young lady found dead in his office from a heart condition or better known as a "Clinton suicide". The young lady he had been banging for who knows how long and who was going to spill the beans to ruin his political career.

Yes the one who then goes to MSNBC and spews hatred for Trump and ends up marrying his co-host he had been banging for God knows how long. That Joe Scarborough. He knows a lot about this "Clinton suicide " business.

Last edited:
Haha...Defeeense wrote out this tweet from Joe Scarborough word for word in the Epstein RIP thread...I guess he didn't realize most of us are on twitter...when I called him out he erased his original post in the thread, my post and everyone who commented on my post. All I said was you should have just linked the tweet instead of typing it out...

That dead intern in Joe's office was also by "Russians"

The humor in your post was using Joe Scarborough. He was a U.S.Congressman from our state and a young lady ended up dead in his office. Suicide. Joe knows how to play the game. It is ironic you would repeat anything he had to say about a suicide.

I'm not hear to defend Joe Scarborough however that situation was investigated by local authorities and it was determined by the coroner that she died of natural causes (a heart condition). link There was never anything that directly implemented him to the death. To me this is similar to the Vince Foster allegations. Absent any proof to the contrary I'll remain agnostic on these events.

Let's not argue about this, it's off topic, but politicians and celebrities of both parties are always subject to conspiracy theories (JS was a conservative Republican at the time). You can believe what you choose to but let's move on to the topic of Epstein, you can discuss Scarborough more over on the political threat if you like. thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT