Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Epstein commits suicide.

images

Is this for real or is it a parody?

If prison, suicide watch, solitary confinement, etc, etc, can't stop someone from shooting themselves in the back of the head 5 times with a semi automatic rifle then hanging themselves on a door knob before bleeding out, what are gun control laws going to do?

USA today story has more references to Republicans and Epstein than Democrats and Epstein.

You really can't make this s*** up.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ll-apparent-suicide-media-reports/1975052001/

Epstein, 66, an investment banker banker who counted among his powerful connections Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Prince Andrew, had pleaded not guilty to charges of drug trafficking and allegedly sexually abusing dozens of underage girls in New York and Florida.

He avoided what could have been a lengthy prison sentence under a plea deal with then-U.S. Attorney Alex Acosta. The deal drew intense scrutiny and led Acosta to resign as President Donald Trump's labor secretary.

Democrat bots are all over the comment saying Trump is relieved. Saying it was in a federal facility.

Epstein commits suicide.

images

Also, there’s a better chance we see Bin Ladens body and learn the real story of the Vegas shooting than there ever is that a detail comes out about the “suicide”.

That's a fact.

Epstein “committing suicide” was the surest bet ever. They failed the first time around and made sure the job got done this time. Many very powerful people are involved and he and others have/will be eliminated.

No joke. Only surprise was he made it through the first one.

Epstein “committing suicide” was the surest bet ever. They failed the first time around and made sure the job got done this time. Many very powerful people are involved and he and others have/will be eliminated.

Yet too many on here get distracted with dumbass aoc or other lunatic tweets to focus on the real corruption and power that enslaves us all.

a major chester is gone.

I'll pass this on to the uninformed.

Chester the Molester was a comic strip created by cartoonist Dwaine B. Tinsley for Hustler magazine in the late 70s. The character was always putting young women and prepubescent girls into compromising positions.

A decade later, Tinsley served time for ....

molesting his 13 year old daughter.

When I was 12, we were vacationing on the east coast and spent the day at the beach in Atlantic City, NJ. Back to school was approaching and my mother let me pick out tshirts at a souvenir shop.

A didn't know who Chester was(neither did my mom) and I picked out a shirt with the character on it. I just liked the look of it.

The shirt was emblazoned with the character donning a halo.

It read:

It's Hard to be Good

and vice versa

I wore that to school probably once per week until fall. Talk about different times. No one ever commented on that shirt at all until our school got a new girl from undoubtedly more sophisticated environment.

Maybe the vice versa was in too small of a font for anyone to pay attention, but the new girl got it. I didn't wear it again.

I forgot about school picture day and that shirt was in my 7th grade picture. I'm sure all the relatives had it up on their refrigerators.

I got in trouble for not wearing a collared shirt, not for wearing that shirt.

He’s 100% being tortured right now by someone the Clintons know.

No way he didn’t take steps to protect himself from an untimely demise.

I'd say he's dead. The only hope is a contingency info release if he died. Unfortunately I'm not too confident anything additional will see the light of day:

1) If there was such a contingency, this wouldn't be carried out until the contingency was also quashed.

2) someone like him probably thought he was untouchable so he maybe never made any contingency. If he did, see item 1.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
OK - it wasn't my intent to create a political connotation but since some have taken it that way I've deleted my post and those that quoted or commented on it so that you guys can continue the discussion on Epstein's death.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT