POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hardees and Taco Bell are my favorites. Hardees Angus burger >>>>. Have pretty good breakfast too.

I like Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich time to time, but don't eat there a lot. Probably will go there for their spicy nuggets when they are back in a month.

Hardee’s breakfast is way underrated for sure. And their burgers are really solid.

Something I can agree on. It's amazing how shitty fast food is now days. Other than taco Bell. You don't bad mouth them. I do like Wendy's chicken nuggets.

But if I want a decent burger or fry, I'm going to a sit down restaurant or at least 5 guys, In n out, hell even big boy.

Screw McDonald's, BK, Wendy's.

Majority of it is pure trash more science experiment than food. May taste good but still.

Hardees and Taco Bell are my favorites. Hardees Angus burger >>>>. Have pretty good breakfast too.

I like Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich time to time, but don't eat there a lot. Probably will go there for their spicy nuggets when they are back in a month.
Hardee's. Lol. Simpleton.

Back in the day, the Whopper was the best burger on the market. Now they are cold when served and are about half the size of the original Whopper.
Last time I ate at BK (like 2 years ago) me and the person I was with ordered 2 whopper meals and they took like 30 mins to bring our food out and they didn't put cheese on it (even though I said whopper with cheese) and they put no tomatoes on it and it was cold. Haven't ate at a BK since. They are awful.

Last time I ate at BK (like 2 years ago) me and the person I was with ordered 2 whopper meals and they took like 30 mins to bring our food out and they didn't put cheese on it (even though I said whopper with cheese) and they put no tomatoes on it and it was cold. Haven't ate at a BK since. They are awful.
Dumbass. They don't serve you. You wait at the counter. Your food was sitting there for 25 minutes. Lol

Well the key to all of these fast food places is you need to say, made to order.

The poor high school girl will ask what? You have to say I want fries dropped, nuggets, burger thrown on the grill now.

They will be confused and even may go ask a manager. But they have to do it.

And I guess I'm a dick but I do it at every fast food place. I want my food hot, fresh and well not healthy but healthier.

Well the key to all of these fast food places is you need to say, made to order.

The poor high school girl will ask what? You have to say I want fries dropped, nuggets, burger thrown on the grill now.

They will be confused and even may go ask a manager. But they have to do it.

And I guess I'm a dick but I do it at every fast food place. I want my food hot, fresh and well not healthy but healthier.
And spit in apparently

Only a true POS like you would do that. But it's ok because I usually never have to stop at those places unless I'm on the road

I can afford good food.

Unlike you. By the way, you leaving for USA yet?
You know a lot about fast food. Dollar menu I bet.

Lol. Warning for men trying to make money off of female dominant services

t3_cfgo4t
Is her name Michelle?

Not according to @jameslee32 ....America must bow down and take responsibility for Iran's behavior..they are the victim
IF they don't play by the rules we should resume sanctions but I'm not ready to play police in the middle east again. Losers game. IF I'm not mistaken, you voted for this president so this shit wouldn't continue happening. But a fascist will be a bully.

Kinda like you know alot about criminals, illegal immigrants, fake news, lies, BS, corruption?

I like taco Bell. I don't like racist POS like you and Omar.

Move to Iran moron. Not sure they even have taco Bell there.
Taco hell. Lol. Makes you pee out of your butt.

You know what will happen when you force soccer to pay women as much as men? You'll have no more women's soccer because it will go bankrupt. Players are paid based on the amount of money they are bringing in. Women don't draw as much of a viewership, therefor their monetary value isn't as high. But go ahead and force them to pay more. They will just do away with women's teams and then we can laugh at what you caused.

False: US Soccer brings in north of 100 million a year. They won't even come close to going bankrupt if they pay the women the same as the men. It's going to happen sooner rather than later. Some sponsors are already beginning to put some pressure on them.

False: US Soccer brings in north of 100 million a year. They won't even come close to going bankrupt if they pay the women the same as the men. It's going to happen sooner rather than later. Some sponsors are already beginning to put some pressure on them.
Just pay them by wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT