POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
False: US Soccer brings in north of 100 million a year. They won't even come close to going bankrupt if they pay the women the same as the men. It's going to happen sooner rather than later. Some sponsors are already beginning to put some pressure on them.

Forced equality isn't equality at all. It's an illusion.

Jesus didn't just hang out with the white people. Or blame immigrants for all of the jews woes...

67406969_2482191011864093_6141317377989541888_n.jpg

So what are the lefties pissed about now? Someone tried to illegally enter the country with three little kids, and Customs would release them to random adults besides their actual mother?

I know we talk about how the lefties support pedos and sex trafficking all the time, but Jesus Christ.

No you goddam loony toons, you can’t sneak into the country with three little kids and send random men to go pick them up if you get caught.

Lol Nader charged as a pedo. Was there ever a weaker criminal case than the Russian nonsense? Every witness they had was a criminal. And they tried a coup with that?

Trump may be the most law abiding citizen alive. They wire tapped him his family and his business associates. Illegally acquired his taxes Raided his lawyers office. Made stuff up to arrest his closest friends then promised them the world if they would just say ANYTHING.

Nothing. Zero. How many could withstand that level of scrutiny? Certainly no politician of the last 50 years.

There is like 3-4 leftists accounts on here that are quite obsessed with @warrior-cat...I have always been convinced 2 of those accounts were the same person trying to act like different people. Give @warrior-cat his due, he brings out the most hatred from the stupidest people on here. It's legendary.
Some of these have me on ignore so I miss out on their blabbering nonsense. But I can make out what they said by Warrior Cats response. Warrior Cat is lethal and they are over their head trying to engage him in debate. He calls them the fools they are.

I really miss Mr. Ed The Baby Killer, if you see him tell him to take me off ignore.

No ones lost anything. What are you talking about? Kavanaugh was confirmed, gorsuch confirmed. the Russia investigation is gone and the talk of impeachment is a whisper now. If conservatives start spitting on the constitution the way libs do there will be no more USA. No one will respect the rule of law and there goes freedom. Shit the republicans have the senate the White House and Supreme Court. If they want to fix moral standards they have the power to do it. The problem is the party has It’s own liberal wing and the conservatives are weak when it comes to taking on the pc culture, gay loving, transgendered baby killing culture pushed by media.

This woman is a waste of time. All 4 of them are. I say go get the dirt on don lemon Anderson cooper wolf blitzed Rachel madcow and the rest. Dig up the dirt and create their “me too” reckoning. 4 congressmen with whack job districts are the wrong target.

Great post. I would add that those 4 congresswomen being in office and on the national stage only helps Trump and the Republicans. Let them continue to speak and just sit back and watch as they unravel themselves and the entire Dem party in the process. Let them be.

False: US Soccer brings in north of 100 million a year. They won't even come close to going bankrupt if they pay the women the same as the men. It's going to happen sooner rather than later. Some sponsors are already beginning to put some pressure on them.

No the point stands... you leftists want equal pay for not equal work. You want things to be shared, not earned on merit.

That is communism. And sponsors cave into public pressure solely because it affects their bottom line, not whether or not it's right or wrong. And communism is demonstrably wrong, always.

You are communists and you don't even realize it. You just keep slowly progressing towards it to make things fair.

And I use itallics not to "sound smart" but because in typed speech you can't emphasize something like you can speaking, also those words have different meanings to you and I because you poeple want to achieve "equality" by being "unfair". Next up would be government intervention by president Bernie Sanders to redistribute NBA earnings to the WNBA in the name of equality because hey, they aren't going to go bankrupt. You leftists are complete idiots on your own merits because you can't recognize the complete absurdity you are trying to hoist on everyone else... go back to being liberals.

There is like 3-4 leftists accounts on here that are quite obsessed with @warrior-cat...I have always been convinced 2 of those accounts were the same person trying to act like different people. Give @warrior-cat his due, he brings out the most hatred from the stupidest people on here. It's legendary.

They are obsessed with him for two reasons. First is, he gets under their skin for pointing out how impotent they really are. Second, they know he's military so, in their little lib minds, giving him shit is akin to burning the flag.

Real men like Warrior fought and died for this country to become great. Fake men like libs are willing to pout and cry to destroy it.

Way to go, pussies.

Proving once again what we already know, the left hate the military and always have. They try to patronize us with token words and awards once a year but then go back to their proven hate the rest of the year.

Why should there even be a women's team. It seems pretty sexist. There should only be "the team".

Tryout for "the team", let the chips fall where they may, and pay accordingly.

But why stop there?

Having national teams encourages nationalism.

I see the msm is making a big deal of Trump's straw comments. Of course they only show a portion of the actual quote. The rest of it he basically says we should focus on the giant plastic cups and containers first before the tiny straws.

I think he's exactly right. But either way it's extraordinarily dishonest to show only part of that response. And they wonder why people call them fake news

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT