POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wrong. Capitalism isn't perfect. But there were laws, regulations, and ethical restrictions in place to prevent this. The bad actors blew past all of it

It was criminal. Not capitalism.
https://arstechnica.com/science/201...ars-how-pharma-companies-drowned-us-in-drugs/

The DEA has been and still is tracking every pill ever sold. Everyone knew exactly what was going on. Their was nothing in place to stop it because $$$$$. 12.6 BILLION pills sold in 2012. It was 100% capitalism run amuk and every level of government allowed it because of massive payoffs.

Reactions: homeytheclown
Lack of education lol. You have no idea what you’re talking about buddy.

You know what Latin meaning for addiction is, slave.
Which is exactly what addiction is, slavery to a drug. You legalize addiction forming drugs and you might as well be signing death warrants to millions of people. That doesn’t take into account the trauma their families will endure.
[laughing] They aren't dying yet?

Trump is out here with a bunch of fake blondes behind him, cheering on his elementary rants. SMH. This is how he won in 2016. A bunch of morons who spend too much time on Facebook. Those people still exist, which is why he’ll win again in 2020. Lowbrow “conservative women” who vote how their daddy and husband votes.

People can vote however they want. That’s all fine and dandy.

Dumbass white girls who “follow orders” are the worst though. So predictable and easy to manipulate. Especially in the south. You’re probably married to one, my bros.

You probably open their passenger-side truck door, don’t you? At the nicest Rafferty’s in town. Then guide them back in, as you hold your doggy bag of shitty leftovers. Wow.

Don’t get pissy, my bros. Just accept it. You are the simplest of simpletons. LMAO!!!

No doubt you're filled with hate.

I personally feel he is the epitome of a cad.

I also believe that type of reaction is displayed when a person tries to pass themselves off as an expert in absolutely everything and then offended when challenged by anyone who has experience with or knowledge of a particular subject.

This is definitely not the place to try to B.S. your way through every single topic of conversation.

Last edited:
Trump is out here with a bunch of fake blondes behind him, cheering on his elementary rants. SMH. This is how he won in 2016. A bunch of morons who spend too much time on Facebook. Those people still exist, which is why he’ll win again in 2020. Lowbrow “conservative women” who vote how their daddy and husband votes.

Dumbass white girls who “follow orders” are the worst though. So predictable and easy to manipulate. Especially in the south. You’re probably married to one, my bros.

You probably open their passenger-side truck door, don’t you? At the nicest Rafferty’s in town. Then guide them back in, as you hold your doggy bag of shitty leftovers. Wow.

Don’t get pissy, my bros. Just accept it. You are the simplest of simpletons. LMAO!!!

So when women show up to poon hat rallies and vote liberal they're strong, independent, educated, striving for progress, fighting the good fight, breaking through the glass ceiling, etc...but when they show up to a Trump rally or vote pub they're stupid bimbos?

Maybe, Trump will win again because liberals can't produce a better candidate or agenda...

The four most talked about people in the lib party aren't even candidates...they're rookies with a lot to learn...

Ahh the true colors leaking out . The old saying " truth is like like water , its finds a way to leak out " comes to mind

https://arstechnica.com/science/201...ars-how-pharma-companies-drowned-us-in-drugs/

The DEA has been and still is tracking every pill ever sold. Everyone knew exactly what was going on. Their was nothing in place to stop it because $$$$$. 12.6 BILLION pills sold in 2012. It was 100% capitalism run amuk and every level of government allowed it because of massive payoffs.

You realize you made my argument for me?

Of course the dea does. Every pharmacist and physician has a dea exemption number which they use to track scripts written and filled. They always have.

Numerous layers of protection were there to prevent this. They all failed

Reactions: homeytheclown
One of the most despicable post ever made . Sick.
Willy talks about murdering people constantly. I use the term junkie and it’s the most despicable thing anyone’s ever said. Compare to Trump’s Twitter. You only preach civility when it’s your side being attacked. Forget opiates, y’alls echo chamber is a hell of a drug.

Last edited:
67146243_10156294823947093_8067437428006191104_o.jpg

President Donald Trump on Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN): “There's a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother. I know nothing about it. … I’m sure that somebody would be looking at that”

Insert dagger, twist, repeat. [roll] :boom:.
Not sure big Don wants to discuss marriages

CSU lists both "American" and "America" as non-inclusive words "to avoid," due to the fact that America encompasses more than just the U.S. By referring to the U.S. as America, the guide claims that one "erases other cultures and depicts the United States as the dominant American country." The school suggests using "U.S. citizen" or "person from the U.S." as substitutes.

The university additionally lists many gendered words and phrases to avoid. These include "male," "female," "ladies and gentlemen," and "Mr./Mrs./Ms."

"Male and female refers to biological sex and not gender," says the guide. "In terms of communication methods (articles, social media, etc.), we very rarely need to identify or know a person's biological sex and more often are referring to gender."

"Straight" is another word to avoid, according to CSU. The guide explained that "when used to describe heterosexuals, the term straight implies that anyone LGBT is 'crooked' or not normal," and says to use the word "heterosexual" instead.

"Normal person" was also listed as a phrase to avoid because it "implies that 'other' people are not whole or regular people." The guide offered no substitute word because it claimed that it is never appropriate to use the phrase to describe someone.

According to the list, the phrase "handicap parking" should also not be used because it can "minimize personhood" and offend disabled people. The guide recommends "accessible parking" as an alternative.

"War," "cake walk," "eenie meenie miney moe," "Eskimo," "freshman," "hip hip hooray!", "hold down the fort," "starving," and "policeman" were among other words and phrases deemed non-inclusive by CSU.

CSU states that the document listing terms and phrases to avoid is "not an official policy or required practice," but rather "is intended as a resource to help our campus community reflect our Principles of Community, particularly inclusion, respect, and social justice."

"The guide is not about political-correctness or policing grammar, but rather helping communicators practice inclusive language and helping everyone on our campus feel welcomed, respected, and valued," the guide continues.

The Donald badly wants to change the Jeffrey Epstein pedophile narrative.

Why?

Because Epstein is so close to Trump his Rolodex has 15 different contacts in order to stay in touch with The Donald.

They were together so many times, photos, stories and lawsuits will be popping up for a long, long time. Lawyers must love these freaks.

Reactions: Ed323232
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT