POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And you thought they were going to stop with dirty coal.

Berkeley becomes first U.S. city to ban natural gas in new homes
920x920.jpg

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/arti...y-to-ban-natural-14102242.php?t=ea39d0f200&f?

"It's an enormous issue," Harrison told The Chronicle. "We need to really tackle this. When we think about pollution and climate change issues, we tend to think about factories and cars, but all buildings are producing greenhouse gas."

The city will include commercial buildings and larger residential structures as the state moves to develop regulations for those, officials said.

The ordinance allocates $273,341(good work if you can find it) per year for a two-year staff position in the Building and Safety Division within the city's Department of Planning and Development. The employee will be responsible for implementing the ban.

Mayor Jesse Arregun called the ordinance innovative and groundbreaking.

"I'm really proud to be on this City Council to adopt this groundbreaking ordinance. ... We know that the climate crisis is deepening and is having cataclysmic impacts," he said at the meeting. "Warmer temperatures and the year-round fire season the melting of the polar ice caps, growing sea level rise, all these conditions prove that we are in real trouble and that we have to take bold action now."

The Donald badly wants to change the Jeffrey Epstein pedophile narrative.

Why?

Because Epstein is so close to Trump his Rolodex has 15 different contacts in order to stay in touch with The Donald.

They were together so many times, photos, stories and lawsuits will be popping up for a long, long time. Lawyers must love these perverts.
Isnt it weird ppl want to blame it on trump but others want to blame Clinton...but you care nothing about the victims. Keep trying to score those political points.

But if we are playing this game- when alison lundergan Grimes ran for senate..you know who one of her biggest donors was? Harvey Weinstein. Good to know if you live in KY that you will not be voting for Alison if she ran for Governor or anything else against an R bc of her family's ties to Weinstein

Why?

Because Epstein is so close to Trump his Rolodex has 15 different contacts in order to stay in touch with The Donald.

They were together so many times, photos, stories and lawsuits will be popping up for a long, long time. Lawyers must love these freaks.

Lol, you pedophiles are going down.

Your days of getting underaged girls drunk and molesting them are soon to be over.

So we got ed, jameslee, and 420 as certain child molesters.

I don't think dion or plat are kid diddlers. They're just stupid

Mustberacistnow is a david duke type of racist

Joerules is your typical uneducated liberal

Liberals have lower IQ

Fuzz/rq are the same person and they owe Brady $1000. $500 per screen name

Little Mattie Jones crying about having to abide by the rules.

How hilarious will it be when his show has ratings just as good without him. He is always the weakest link in all his endeavors.

Why?

They were together so many times, photos, stories and lawsuits will be popping up for a long, long time. Lawyers must love these freaks.

You mean Clinton. There's zero connection to trump other than very loose acquaintance. Otherwise we'd already know. That's why they hammered Acosta and no have a non impactful video from 1992. Because there's nothing there.

On the other hand....Willy has allllllllllll kinds of ties and trips. Guess you'll be fervently looking into those?

How hilarious will it be when his show has ratings just as good without him. He is always the weakest link in all his endeavors.

You mean Clinton. There's zero connection to trump other than very loose acquaintance. Otherwise we'd already know. That's why they hammered Acosta and no have a non impactful video from 1992. Because there's nothing there.

On the other hand....Willy has allllllllllll kinds of ties and trips. Guess you'll be fervently looking into those?
You mean the endeavors that have produced a high rated daily talk show, a high rated nightly variety show, a popular and profitable restaurant, gigs with espn and the tennis channel, and helping raise over 80 grand for lorenzens kids. Those endeavors?

Lol, jameslee doesn't give a shit. His fellow pedophile and serial rapist, Bill Clinton, is a GD hero. Bill literally raped underaged girls on Epstein's plane BEFORE flying to Pedo Island to rape more kids. JFC. Democrats need to be hanged for this

You mean the endeavors that have produced a high rated daily talk show, a high rated nightly variety show, a popular and profitable restaurant, gigs with espn and the tennis channel, and helping raise over 80 grand for lorenzens kids. Those endeavors?

The very ones but they succeed despite him. He's extraordinarily unlikable.

Drew is the creative person behind the whole operation. Without Matt it'll do fine. Without drew itll collapse in a week

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls

Why?

Hmm...who took 26 trips to pedo island? Trump or Bill Clinton?

Drew is the creative person behind the whole operation. Without Matt it'll do fine. Without drew itll collapse in a week
You are a moron. If you don't like him politically that's fine. But don't belittle his accomplishments or his popularity

Lol what? The show is horrible when mj is out. It's like a canceled Ryan lemond show. Don't let politics steal your joy.

Reactions: Pelosigalore
Lol what? The show is horrible when mj is out. It's like a canceled Ryan lemond show. Don't let politics steal your joy.

It's horrible because of when he's out. Not that he's out. He's out in sports purgatory when absolutely nothing is going on. That's why he wisely takes vacation then.

Will be a similar effect now. Nothing really to talk about. So we'll see how the ratings do.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Please y'all think twice about putting Uncle Ed on ignore. He / she / it is too easy and you will miss out on some of the stupidest posts on the internet. Free entertainment and a window into the heart and soul of liberal, radical progressive hating America.
It's not worth it brother. Just reading his posts will lower your IQ. It's like watching the movie Dumb and Dumber over and over again. True, you're going to laugh. But it isn't healthy.

Not completely sure, but I highly doubt the women's team makes more than the men's (I assume you are talking about overall revenue the teams bring in). My original point is that I do think they should make the same amount (US Soccer being their employer) per appearance, because they are doing the same job
You know what will happen when you force soccer to pay women as much as men? You'll have no more women's soccer because it will go bankrupt. Players are paid based on the amount of money they are bringing in. Women don't draw as much of a viewership, therefor their monetary value isn't as high. But go ahead and force them to pay more. They will just do away with women's teams and then we can laugh at what you caused.

Not sure I'm with Rand on this.

I'm not saying that I agree with him on this. But, if you are going to cut spending, there is going to be programs and bills that you disagree with cutting. This is why we never cut spending. Anytime you try, all hell breaks loose with some group that opposes it, therefor we just keep increasing. For example, I don't want spending on the military cut. However, I realize that in order to decrease spending across the board, military will have to take a hit as a compromise. I'm willing to make that compromise. But it doesn't seem like anyone else is willing to make spending compromises on the issues that are important to them. It's a problem.

I’m saying much like coal in Appalachia, if you’re a kid from a poor area nothing else available pays like drug dealing. They do it for the money, not because they like shooting people. They’re products of the situation we’ve created with our laws.
By your logic, if we legalize all drugs, the minorities would be even poorer because then they'd have no source of income at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT