POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still willing to buy you a ticket to Iran, Mexico, El Salvador.

But your a POS pussy.

You and that tricky “you’re” vs. “your” thing. Come on, bro.

Anyway, in order...

FOOD: Mexico all day. Iran is #2. I dig Salvadoran cuisine but come on. The Middle Eastern flavor combinations are incredible.

WOMEN: Iran #1, then Mexico, then El Salvador. That was fairly easy. There’s a FINE Salvadorian woman who makes pupusas for us though. Good LORD she is everything we all need. Damn.

WEED: Mexico, I guess? I’m down to sample it all. Iran seems like more of a hash city though. Still all good.

Hit me up, bro! You know I’m always trying to travel around the world.

You and that tricky “you’re” vs. “your” thing. Come on, bro.

Anyway, in order...

FOOD: Mexico all day. Iran is #2. I dig Salvadoran cuisine but come on. The Middle Eastern flavor combinations are incredible.

WOMEN: Iran #1, then Mexico, then El Salvador. That was fairly easy. There’s a FINE Salvadorian woman who makes pupusas for us though. Good LORD she is everything we all need. Damn.

WEED: Mexico, I guess? I’m down to sample it all. Iran seems like more of a hash city though. Still all good.

Hit me up, bro! You know I’m always trying to travel around the world.

when growth is over 5% then you can talk about BOOMING!

Who was president the last time the USA hit 5% for the year?

You have to go back to 1984. No booming economies since then?

China was never going to keep maintaining 7%+ growth, they were already slowing down that last few years

Yep, China's slowdown has nothing to do with Trump.

Welp, that didn't take long. They will shutter a plant in China pretty fast win you slap a 25% tax on their products.

Manufacturers Move Supply Chains Out of China
Tariff costs prompt executives to shift production to other countries; ‘Once you move, you don’t go back’
https://www.wsj.com/articles/manufacturers-move-supply-chains-out-of-china-11563096601

U.S. manufacturers are shifting production to countries outside of China as trade tensions between the world's two biggest economies stretch into a second year.

Companies that make Crocs shoes, Yeti beer coolers, Roomba vacuums and GoPro GPRO 0.55% cameras are producing goods in other countries to avoid U.S. tariffs of as much as 25% on some $250 billion of imports from China. Apple Inc. also is considering shifting final assembly of some of its devices out of China to avoid U.S. tariffs.

Furniture-maker Lovesac Co. is making about 60% of its furniture in China, down from 75% at the start of the year. “We have been shifting production to Vietnam very aggressively,” said Shawn Nelson, chief executive of the Stamford, Conn., company. Mr. Nelson said he plans to have no production in China by the end of next year.

The moves by U.S. companies add up to a reordering of global manufacturing supply chains as they prepare for an extended period of uneven trade relations. Executives at companies that are moving operations outside China said they expect to keep them that way because of the time and money invested in setting up new facilities and shifting shipping arrangements. Companies said the shifts accelerated after the tariff on many Chinese imports rose to 25% from 10% in May.

“Once you move, you don’t go back,” Mr. Nelson said.

Welp, that didn't take long. They will shutter a plant in China pretty fast win you slap a 25% tax on their products.

Tariff costs prompt executives to shift production to other countries; ‘Once you move, you don’t go back’
https://www.wsj.com/articles/manufacturers-move-supply-chains-out-of-china-11563096601

U.S. manufacturers are shifting production to countries outside of China as trade tensions between the world's two biggest economies stretch into a second year.

Companies that make Crocs shoes, Yeti beer coolers, Roomba vacuums and GoPro GPRO 0.55% cameras are producing goods in other countries to avoid U.S. tariffs of as much as 25% on some $250 billion of imports from China. Apple Inc. also is considering shifting final assembly of some of its devices out of China to avoid U.S. tariffs.

Furniture-maker Lovesac Co. is making about 60% of its furniture in China, down from 75% at the start of the year. “We have been shifting production to Vietnam very aggressively,” said Shawn Nelson, chief executive of the Stamford, Conn., company. Mr. Nelson said he plans to have no production in China by the end of next year.

The moves by U.S. companies add up to a reordering of global manufacturing supply chains as they prepare for an extended period of uneven trade relations. Executives at companies that are moving operations outside China said they expect to keep them that way because of the time and money invested in setting up new facilities and shifting shipping arrangements. Companies said the shifts accelerated after the tariff on many Chinese imports rose to 25% from 10% in May.

@Platinumdrgn will just ignore this post like every other time he's been corrected like it never happened.

We have had plenty of good economies the last 30 years but nothing I would call booming. Clinton came close but we all know now it was just a bubble waiting to pop. A large reason for that is our economy is now 99% driven by debt instead of by wealth growth. We probably won't ever see a booming economy again without a massive leap in innovation or a gigantic collapse of our economy. Like mining asteroids kind of leap. We are just to big to move now and so many industries are dying out to be replaced with these wierd gig jobs.

All of the jobs leaving China are going to vietnam not coming to the US. Trump definitely hasn't helped China but the biggest driver has been the steady rise in standard of living in China. Once the local economies reach a wage threshold big corporations have to find a new slave force to keep the absurd profits up. The Chinese people are becoming rich, fat, and lazy like Americans which drives away the manufacturing.

She makes excellent points, especially at the end when she uses a stop sign like a stripper pole.

Yeah, these are the people that vote for the left and we wonder why this country is in trouble. Yes Ed, I would punch her/him/it in the face if she/he/it physically attacked me for my opinions. You her/him/it or anyone. How do you know she/he/it was a woman? We don't know in today's world because of the many genders so, not knowing gives me the green light. You/me/we have the right to say how we feel but not touch anyone because of it unless they touch us first. I believe that nut would have if the guys had not stopped her/him/it. Antifa regardless of gender when attacking should be taken out.

Last edited:
He said it yesterday, Bill. Did you even read the tweets? That’s why we’re all sitting here talking about....*sigh*...”the squad.” Hell, he doubled and tripled-down on the comments today. Probably within the last few hours.

66643748_2365710820372380_3068865514378887168_n.jpg

I like Donald and I appreciate what he's trying to do, but, it doesn't take much to be over the head of the typical lib.

I'd like to see him not tweet for a couple of weeks. It would drive those nitwits crazy in the MSM. Maybe tell them first that he's not going to tweet because he's busy working on something that's going to be yuge.

Just think of all the scenarios they would come up with. It would drive them crazy. They want Donald on that wall. They NEED Donald on that wall.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how ... it is done,"

If any of you dumbass libs here were able to read and think for yourselves you would realize that this is just a dog whistle situation to keep you confused. He didn't tell anyone specifically to "go back". He never used a name and simply asked a rhetorical question.

It's kinda funny to watch you social parasites flail about looking for something to suck onto. Kinda sad too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT