POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d rather he be doing almost anything other than watching cable TV for hours every day.

He’s supposed to be working for us, bro. He’s an elected official. Wasting millions and millions of dollars trying to one-up some magical Bastille Day parade is pure buffoonery.

I can see why you support it.
Still time to drive your solar powered car to DC and join the Antifa Brigade in their flag burning protest. That's going to make some great video to replay constantly during the 2020 campaign...

Still time to drive your solar powered car to DC and join the Antifa Brigade in their flag burning protest. That's going to make some great video to replay constantly during the 2020 campaign...

Still time for you to call a spade a spade in regards to this military parade bullshit.

Anyway...

Trump’s biggest weakness is the fact that he’s never drank alcohol or partied to any real extent. No lie. I know and work with a few of these people in the music industry, and they’re the biggest narcissists in the game. Addicted to social media and fame. Atypical social behavior. Sober weirdos in a shrinking world.

If Donald Trump understood how to wind down and properly relax, he wouldn’t be having this dick-measuring contest with the “big” 4th of July parade. Guarantee he’ll be tweeting about it for days. Sad shit for a man who literally has all the power in the world.

DT Jr on Nike:

D-jlQgyWkAAQevX.jpg:large

After Desert Storm there was an enormous, gigantic military parade in Washington DC. I remember going over to the Washington mall, and seeing what appeared to be a full armored brigade of equipment, lots of helicopters and so on. And as this CBS report shows, everybody applauded it and celebrated the moment.

What changed? Here's a hint: Not those of us who enjoy celebrating America. Look to the fringe of the other side of the political spectrum to figure out who has drifted to the extreme since then.

My favorite talking point...the soldiers shoukdnt be working tomorrow and trump is making them.

I know libs dont work, but are they aware many people are working tomorrow?

Also- hes spending millions of dollars- first the fireworks were donated but also have you ever been to DC? A huge portion of the museums are free...how you think that gets paid for? Weird- the ppl of "free stuff" ate now upset

I’d rather he be doing almost anything other than watching cable TV for hours every day.

He’s supposed to be working for us, bro. He’s an elected official. Wasting millions and millions of dollars trying to one-up some magical Bastille Day parade is pure buffoonery.

I can see why you support it.
You're a leftist scumbag eaten up with TDS. You'd be whining like a baby no matter what Trump does.

Still time for you to call a spade a spade in regards to this military parade bullshit.

Anyway...

Trump’s biggest weakness is the fact that he’s never drank alcohol or partied to any real extent. No lie. I know and work with a few of these people in the music industry, and they’re the biggest narcissists in the game. Addicted to social media and fame. Atypical social behavior. Sober weirdos in a shrinking world.

If Donald Trump understood how to wind down and properly relax, he wouldn’t be having this dick-measuring contest with the “big” 4th of July parade. Guarantee he’ll be tweeting about it for days. Sad shit for a man who literally has all the power in the world.

By music industry do you mean the lady teaching 4th graders how to play a recorder?

There was a DC bookstore that tweeted out people could avoid MAGA people by coming in their store. Get it? If you love America you are too dumb to read, lol. Rascals.

Yeah because the Middle Class totally doesn’t read books. Everyone knows the black community and the third world types from Mexico are in book clubs.

We can’t match the powerful intellect of ex cons, third world people, high school dropouts or the David Hoggs of the world.

/s

Last edited:
My favorite talking point...the soldiers shoukdnt be working tomorrow and trump is making them.

I know libs dont work, but are they aware many people are working tomorrow?

Also- hes spending millions of dollars- first the fireworks were donated but also have you ever been to DC? A huge portion of the museums are free...how you think that gets paid for? Weird- the ppl of "free stuff" ate now upset

They’re a lost cause and we should start operating like that. We aren’t talking to a rational person with logical ability. You’re talking to a cult and they behave like a cult.

By music industry do you mean the lady teaching 4th graders how to play a recorder?

I played a recorder once in 5th grade. Didn’t quite take to it. This incompetence continued when I played cornet in the school band from 6th-8th grade. God bless music teachers. I’d be smoking twice as much bud if I had to hear 12 year-olds attempt to play together harmoniously every day. Good grief.

Where’s all the good fried fish in Paducah?

I had Ed’s not too long ago. Pretty damn solid. Oh and Strickland’s isn’t bad either, but that’s more of an Atlantic Coast kind of vibe. So something leaking more on the Ed’s tip - like a perfectly battered, crispy whiting sandwich with onions, hot sauce, and yellow mustard. On white bread. I’ll drive to Ballard Co. I’ll head down to The Set. I’ll traverse the back roads of Riedland. Let’s get it going, bro.

I bet to counter the big July 4th show, James Comey has already thought of the perfect picture to put on twitter. Will he be near some historic site, looking on with quiet reflection? Or will he be on some empty road or in some field or forest...including underneath his picture a quote about honor or true patriotism? Bet he has been planning a great quote all week.

We just found AOC's biggest enemy in congress. AOC came to Washington to make some money and work to try to pass legislation that would make sure she didn't have to pay her student debt. This b-tch is trying to stop the gravy train.

Last edited:
We just found AOC's biggest enemy in congress. AOC came to Washington to make some money and work to try pass legislation that would make sure she didn't have to pay her student debt. This b-tch is trying to stop the gravy train.

Her profile and the name “Kyrsten Sinema” are...perfectly aligned. I’m all in, bro.

I played a recorder once in 5th grade. Didn’t quite take to it. This incompetence continued when I played cornet in the school band from 6th-8th grade. God bless music teachers. I’d be smoking twice as much bud if I had to hear 12 year-olds attempt to play together harmoniously every day. Good grief.

Where’s all the good fried fish in Paducah?

I had Ed’s not too long ago. Pretty damn solid. Oh and Strickland’s isn’t bad either, but that’s more of an Atlantic Coast kind of vibe. So something leaking more on the Ed’s tip - like a perfectly battered, crispy whiting sandwich with onions, hot sauce, and yellow mustard. On white bread. I’ll drive to Ballard Co. I’ll head down to The Set. I’ll traverse the back roads of Riedland. Let’s get it going, bro.

Catfish kitchen in draffenville has the best fish, Haven’t eaten at Ed’s or Stricklands.

Stop by and chat.

Catfish kitchen in draffenville has the best fish, Haven’t eaten at Ed’s or Stricklands.

Stop by and chat.

I’m not a catfish guy anymore, but I’ll look into the Draffenville spot. Haven’t been in that town in AGES.

Are you saying you wanna chill and smoke some of this sweet herb with your bro? Crazy that Illinois legalized this magical plant and it’s only a few yards away from Paducah. Brookport might finally see a cash influx for the first time in 40 years.

Oh and you know my favorite beer, right? Those have to be on deck. Cold to medium-cold. They will get drained either way.

Do y’all have Lyft or Uber yet? Last time I had a proper night in Paducah, I had to call some semi-expensive cab company to take me home. That’s an indictment on the party life of my hometown. Hate it.

Trump can't get anyone to show up for his dumb 4th of July campaign rally so they now have White house staff going door to door begging people to take the tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT