How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This.

As a CCL holder, the training makes you well aware of the legal dangers of firing your weapon, even in a perfectly legal self defense situation.

You better have a GREAT attorney.
I would think simply pulling the weapon might be deterrent enough to keep them off you. Hell some of them might do their little girl scream and pee their pants when they realize you don’t bring a milkshake to a gunfight.

msnbc is already trying to debunk any information such as this.
They claim that many fake websites, photos/videos, and bogus facts are being spread over the net to smear democrat candidates.
Wait. What? They’re claiming “fake news”?

Someone please enlighten me on how a majority of a major political parties group of candidates that promised or discussed last week:
  1. Tax Increases: Repeal the Trump tax cuts and raise taxes on the middle class.
  2. Open Borders: Cease all border enforcement and even take down the sections of the border wall that have already been constructed.
  3. Abortion extremism: The candidates affirmed that they want no limits whatsoever on legal abortion, which means abortions into the third trimester.
  4. Climate Change: They all think global warming is the biggest threat facing the world today and would attempt to implement the disastrous Green New Deal.
  5. ObamaCare 2.0: Take away private health care plans and force everyone in the country into a state-run health care system. Also, raise taxes on U.S. taxpayers in order to pay for healthcare coverage for millions of illegal immigrants.
  6. Gun control: Bring back the ‘assault weapons ban.’
  7. Reparations: A massive new government program to transfer taxpayer money to the descendants of former slaves.
  8. Gender insanity: Candidate Julian Castro claimed he would protect the right of trans men to have abortions.
Is going to win back Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania?

I mean, this feels like 2004 all over again, when Bush was sitting there vulnerable as could be and the Dems trotted out John Kerry. Bush's approval ratings leading up to the 2004 election were slightly ahead of Trump's (47%-54% per Gallup)

The Dems literally just have to not go insane and they would win in an landslide and they cannot do it.

The continuing pandering to the Social media mob of 25 and under idiots are going to be their downfall, and it's absurd that no one can see this.

Someone please enlighten me on how a majority of a major political parties group of candidates that promised or discussed last week:
  1. Tax Increases: Repeal the Trump tax cuts and raise taxes on the middle class.
  2. Open Borders: Cease all border enforcement and even take down the sections of the border wall that have already been constructed.
  3. Abortion extremism: The candidates affirmed that they want no limits whatsoever on legal abortion, which means abortions into the third trimester.
  4. Climate Change: They all think global warming is the biggest threat facing the world today and would attempt to implement the disastrous Green New Deal.
  5. ObamaCare 2.0: Take away private health care plans and force everyone in the country into a state-run health care system. Also, raise taxes on U.S. taxpayers in order to pay for healthcare coverage for millions of illegal immigrants.
  7. Reparations: A massive new government program to transfer taxpayer money to the descendants of former slaves.
  8. Gender insanity: Candidate Julian Castro claimed he would protect the right of trans men to have abortions.

I mean, this feels like 2004 all over again, when Bush was sitting there vulnerable as could be and the Dems trotted out John Kerry. Bush's approval ratings leading up to the 2004 election were slightly ahead of Trump's (47%-54% per Gallup)

The Dems literally just have to not go insane and they would win in an landslide and they cannot do it.

The continuing pandering to the Social media mob of 25 and under idiots are going to be their downfall, and it's absurd that no one can see this.

I don't disagree with some of what you say, but I'd be a bit cautious when using "approval ratings". If anything Trump has proven that any number thrown out with regards to ratings or election win percentages mean next to nothing.

Don’t forget, they’re going to win over the blue collar working class by telling them they get to pay off the debts of the irresponsible children who borrowed money to party in college and don’t feel like paying it back.

Voter fraud

I don't disagree with some of what you say, but I'd be a bit cautious when using "approval ratings". If anything Trump has proven that any number thrown out with regards to ratings or election win percentages mean next to nothing.
The fact that all the polling was wrong in 2016 did not stop lefties like bro lapping up that "study" released yday about his polling going up due to Russian ads.

That sounds like... Democrat talking points 420.
There were indeed pallets of cash sent in the middle of the night. That may sound like a legit transaction to you, but I don’t imagine the US govt operates that way when everything is on the up and up. Sounds like someone didn’t want any electronic traces to me.

C’mon, Bill. Don’t fall for the Republican talking points when it comes to Iran.

Speaking of Iran though....

How’s everything going over there?

WTF is Trump ranting about with all the NYC tweets? Is that SDNY stuff heating up? Interesting timing...

WTF is Trump ranting about with all the NYC tweets? Is that SDNY stuff heating up? Interesting timing...
It's all heating up, bro. You think your guys are just gonna roll over once the IG report and Barr's investigation are over and fully expose the treasonous nature of the last administration and their IC?

The dems know what they did. We know what they did. Even folks like you know what they did. It's just a matter of time before it blows wide open for all to see.

Once it's packaged in a nice, neat report with real sourced/cited evidence to back it up, I fully expect the shit to hit the fan. No way the lunatic wing of your party (majority) will take a step back. No, no. They'll use every resource they have or can manufacture to pressure Trump into folding.

It's all coming to a head, bro. No need to be surprised by anything we see moving forward.

My only hope is for libertarians - such as yourself - to open your eyes to the truth. I've said it a thousand times on here; you can hate Trump the person/President AND - at the same time - hate the fact the previous admin shit all over the constitution by using illegal means to spy on an innocent US citizen simply because he was a republican running for President. If you don't like him, vote him out. But, running a coup because a small group of people didn't want him to be president is just a bit extreme to most of us.

It's all heating up, bro. You think your guys are just gonna roll over once the IG report and Barr's investigation are over and fully expose the treasonous nature of the last administration and their IC?

The dems know what they did. We know what they did. Even folks like you know what they did. It's just a matter of time before it blows wide open for all to see.

Once it's packaged in a nice, neat report with real sourced/cited evidence to back it up, I fully expect the shit to hit the fan. No way the lunatic wing of your party (majority) will take a step back. No, no. They'll use every resource they have or can manufacture to pressure Trump into folding.

It's all coming to a head, bro. No need to be surprised by anything we see moving forward.

My only hope is for libertarians - such as yourself - to open your eyes to the truth. I've said it a thousand times on here; you can hate Trump the person/President AND - at the same time - hate the fact the previous admin shit all over the constitution by using illegal means to spy on an innocent US citizen simply because he was a republican running for President. If you don't like him, vote him out. But, running a coup because a small group of people didn't want him to be president is just a bit extreme to most of us.
It’s painful to listen to any one report on the Russia investigation and the wild theory of it being a total abuse of power. I mean journalists or activists on news outlets were seriously making the case that intel officials should not be subjected to oversight... do you really think that will ever fly

It’s painful to listen to any one report on the Russia investigation and the wild theory of it being a total abuse of power. I mean journalists or activists on news outlets were seriously making the case that intel officials should not be subjected to oversight... do you really think that will ever fly

They weren’t just saying they shouldn’t be subjected to oversight, they were hiring these people to work for their networks. Comey’s assistant, Brennan, Clapper, all working with DNC media. Comey got a big book deal, which I believe many book deals in politics are actually money laundering.

Last edited:

Along with the “pallets of cash in the middle of the night” imagery you guys love to paint....this whole “SPYING ON AN INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZEN” battle cry is comedy to me. Who started that narrative? You guys have been on that shit for years now.

Never forget #MemoDay, bro.

C’mon, Bill. Don’t fall for the Republican talking points when it comes to Iran.

Speaking of Iran though....

How’s everything going over there?

It's going great, they're trying to squeal loud enough to get attention. Don't let your disdain for Trump blind you to the pinch Iran is in.

You should stop by and have a visit when in your town.

Along with the “pallets of cash in the middle of the night” imagery you guys love to paint....this whole “SPYING ON AN INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZEN” battle cry is comedy to me. Who started that narrative? You guys have been on that shit for years now.

They used knowingly false Russian information(paid for by Clinton), took it to a secret court, to obtain a secret warrant in order to spy on Trump. You good with that?

Did you forget the IG and Barr were doing real investigations into this? Or are you simply gonna ignore the findings? Do you even care?

I feel like Vinny cross-examining the FBI car expert in 'My Cousin Vinny' once it's clear he was wrong. "Come on you can say it, they know".

Last edited:

nike-air-max-1-independence-day-cj4283-100-5.jpg
Damn I have not bought a pair of Nike shoes in quite a while. My son who plays baseball and soccer wants his new shoes to be Nike. Don’t know if I can pull the trigger for this piece of shit company. First their stance with Kaepernick and then the apparent bias against Cal. Not typically a boycott type of person but the pandering of Nike is just too much.

Last edited:
Damn I have not bought a pair of Nike was shoes in quite a while. My son who plays baseball and soccer wants his new shoes to be Nike. Don’t know if I can pull the trigger for this piece of shit company. First their stance with Kaepernick and then the apparent bias against Cal. Not typically a boycott type of person but the pandering of Nike is just too much.
I don’t care we have had so much anti white male conservative kneel for anthem I don’t care anymore about that, what made it worse when it began is it was doing this in the face of constant police assasinations all in response to a totally made up incident in Ferguson, and we had obama and sharpton scheming to get more dead cops . And you have the nerve to kneel..? Man when obama was in office it was flag at half staff like literally every other week

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior-cat
I don’t care we have had so much anti white male conservative kneel for anthem I don’t care anymore about that
Agree it is so effing stupid these dumbasses really think they are doing something. I am to the point where I find 90% of this shit ridiculous. But worry complacency may allow these dumbasses to take complete control.

Damn I have not bought a pair of Nike was shoes in quite a while. My son who plays baseball and soccer wants his new shoes to be Nike. Don’t know if I can pull the trigger for this piece of shit company. First their stance with Kaepernick and then the apparent bias against Cal. Not typically a boycott type of person but the pandering of Nike is just too much.

This is all free advertising for nike. sales will go up because this kappernick bs appeals to their customer base which is young people in their 20’s and teens.
kappernick is a fat cat and a nike cash cow rolled into one. nike knows what they’re doing.

Reactions: augustaky1

No so-called "libertarian" has their head so far up Obama's ass to the extent that you do, you go out of your way to protect him. Of course cash was delivered to Iran, you putz. Then again you are a public screwel teacher, and we've seen what the teaching indoctrination has done to America's youth.

It's summertime, bro. Shouldn't you be out partying or traveling with your time off? I bet you can't even recognize good weed, bro.

Absolutely nothing will be done to these criminals/traitors. Some damning report will come out about what they did and Dems and MSM will provide a ton of cover for those involved claiming Trump and his bandits are out to get these people to hide the real collusion and obstruction that we already know was proven false. We will hear hours upon hours of more BS on the channels and Social Media with politicians and the like getting their airtime building their brand and riling up their base all the while the likes of Obama, Crooked Hillary, Comey, Clapper, and many many others are laughing their butts off and counting their cash. Washington D.C. is a cesspool full of complete trash for human beings. Barr and the rest of them are all part of the club.

If he proves me wrong, then I may gain an ounce of hope that there are people of integrity left in our government. There are a few but they eventually end up falling in line like the rest did before them.

This is all free advertising for nike. sales will go up because this kappernick bs appeals to their customer base which is young people in their 20’s and teens.
kappernick is a fat cat and a nike cash cow rolled into one. nike knows what they’re doing.
Agree.

Reactions: augustaky1
Absolutely nothing will be done to these criminals/traitors. Some damning report will come out about what they did and Dems and MSM will provide a ton of cover for those involved claiming Trump and his bandits are out to get these people to hide the real collusion and obstruction that we already know was proven false. We will hear hours upon hours of more BS on the channels and Social Media with politicians and the like getting their airtime building their brand and riling up their base all the while the likes of Obama, Crooked Hillary, Comey, Clapper, and many many others are laughing their butts off and counting their cash. Washington D.C. is a cesspool full of complete trash for human beings. Barr and the rest of them are all part of the club.

If he proves me wrong, then I may gain an ounce of hope that there are people of integrity left in our government.
I don't have much hope that Obama/Hillary will face the justice they deserve, but I feel very good about some of the IC players getting indicted (Clapper, Brennan, Comey). Nunez has said as much. They aren't as protected as the elected political class.

Would love to see at least some of those close to Obama go down as well (Lynch, Rice).

We'll see.

Reactions: ManitouDan

If he proves me wrong, then I may gain an ounce of hope that there are people of integrity left in our government. There are a few but they eventually end up falling in line like the rest did before them.
Said the same thing a while back. No one will be prosecuted. The real reason they have gone after Trump so long is to keep the spotlight off of them. Now, it is to try and steal the presidency back in 2020. They are in all out desperation mode right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT