POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another thing, Ive witnessed this with my own eyes. These cults ( churches) IE like Southeast that have tax exemptions are ****ing the American people out of many many more dollars than the illegals ever will. Just recently I witnessed a cult member buying pool supplies using his cult churches name ( southeast ) to buy his personal pool supplies. This was just one instance. Think about how many nationwide use this exemption for their personal use. How many billions... not millions but billions.. And let’s not bring in scamming the Scientology group bilks the tax payers out of. Thats fact! They are eating us from within and it’s not the foreign countries! They condemn scientology but they are the same under a different tax exempt name. Use of tax exempt cult religion is rotting this country much more than illegals. Think about that. For you snowflakes this is just my south end opinion.

These are the reasons I in theory support black and white laws like flat tax, border security, etc. The tax code, and whatever traffic law I'm surely breaking are impossible. Hell if it took the place of other welfare like the original proposals, I'd prefer UBI. This is a symptom of unequal / impossible enforcement.

Another thing, Ive witnessed this with my own eyes. These cults ( churches) IE like Southeast that have tax exemptions are ****ing the American people out of many many more dollars than the illegals ever will. Just recently I witnessed a cult member buying pool supplies using his cult churches name ( southeast ) to buy his personal pool supplies. This was just one instance. Think about how many nationwide use this exemption for their personal use. How many billions... not millions but billions.. And let’s not bring in scamming the Scientology group bilks the tax payers out of. Thats fact! They are eating us from within and it’s not the foreign countries! They condemn scientology but they are the same under a different tax exempt name. Use of tax exempt cult religion is rotting this country much more than illegals. Think about that. For you snowflakes this is just my south end opinion.

I think that’s a person problem and not a “church” problem. Or, it may be a mega-church problem. I can see where it would turn people away from church and that’s a shame.

D-LHMb4UIAAtdUY.jpg

The Nigerian animal, Ayoola Ajayi, who murdered and desecrated the body of a University of Utah sorority girl asked a contractor to build a secret sound-proof room in his basement with special locks and meat hooks on the walls.

There is not a liberal on this site that would prosecute him. In a few years big blue Sean will be writing how he was innocent.

First they came for Li'l Sebastian, I said nothing.

Donkey that retired after giving children rides for 20 years is stabbed in London
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/donkey-stabbed-rides-retired-bimbo-london-blackheath-eltham-greenwich-a8975161.html

SWNS-STABBED-DONKEY-001.jpg

A donkey which gave rides to thousands of children has been stabbed after going into retirement in southeast London.

Bimbo, 28, was found with a deep wound in his side by a local resident in Eltham, where he was being kept after retiring in 2012.

Lucy Morris, who lives nearby and found the injured animal, said Bimbo was seen by a vet who confirmed it was a stab wound.

Donkey that retired after giving children rides for 20 years is stabbed in London
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/donkey-stabbed-rides-retired-bimbo-london-blackheath-eltham-greenwich-a8975161.html

A donkey which gave rides to thousands of children has been stabbed after going into retirement in southeast London.

Bimbo, 28, was found with a deep wound in his side by a local resident in Eltham, where he was being kept after retiring in 2012.

Lucy Morris, who lives nearby and found the injured animal, said Bimbo was seen by a vet who confirmed it was a stab wound.

Another story on the page about a man stabbed 25 times in under a minute by a train passenger. The passenger says the victim had taunted him. Stabber is black so the white dude is guilty according to the leftist here.

The longer it goes without a suspect it will probably be an "Eastern Asian" man

Reactions: Sawnee Cat

Thumbs up for the Lil Sebastian reference haha.

Wonder what @Platinumdrgn and gang thought about Bernie's answer to how he would implement Medicare for all even tho hyper lib states like Vermont and California have already tried it and it failed.

His answer was to just yell and say we will have it bc I say so. Lol

How has a guy that's been pitching the same insanity since 1920 not know how to explain his ideas..lol hes not thought any of this thru bc he cant add.

Last edited:
So, the media is having zero self awareness here. They are really going all in on this racist Biden thing. The funny thing..so you are telling me he was a heartbeat away from the presidency for 8 years and they didnt know about it? That the first African American nominee picked a segregationist as a vp and they knew nothing about it? Lol sure, yeah okay...I bet they just stumbled across this. But hey, random forklift drivers making drunk Pelosi memes is the enemy here.

I'm very sad to say because of who thinks it is cool representing my country and my flag by kneeling during our anthem and slapping our armed forces in the face with those who died for her/his freedom to disrespect my country t I'm pulling hard for England in the world woman's cup... Go England! All because of your selfish lesbian political agenda you have cost these hard working kids the accolades they deserve representing the USA ...reap it you all about me bitch! I want Rapino to come home and work in a drive thru for minimum wage for the rest of her lesbian life....never wished ill will on anybody but I pray this **** is wheelchair bound for the rest of his/her life and the two who spawned this POS burns in a house fire for having this disrespectful POS...that's jus me reason? I've lost close relatives in a war protecting scum like this...
Good Lord you need medication.

Reactions: Anthony B
I'm very sad to say because of who thinks it is cool representing my country and my flag by kneeling during our anthem and slapping our armed forces in the face with those who died for her/his freedom to disrespect my country t I'm pulling hard for England in the world woman's cup... Go England! All because of your selfish lesbian political agenda you have cost these hard working kids the accolades they deserve representing the USA ...reap it you all about me bitch! I want Rapino to come home and work in a drive thru for minimum wage for the rest of her lesbian life....never wished ill will on anybody but I pray this **** is wheelchair bound for the rest of his/her life and the two who spawned this POS burns in a house fire for having this disrespectful POS...that's jus me reason? I've lost close relatives in a war protecting scum like this...
You have to be the dumbest POS on this board and that says a lot. What does soccer have to do with relatives that died in war? Not one ****ing thing. In America you are free to do whatever the **** you want, including not singing some song or worshipping a flag. And when you dominate like Rapinoe you can just laugh at losers like you crying on a message board.

Between this and the 'cocksucker' rant you seem awful mad tonight. How does some pink haired soccer player kneeling during a song affect your life at all? Smoke some of that good stuff and mellow out.

Reactions: homeytheclown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT