POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To bad that entire Texas outrage was shutdown because it was 100% fake news. Republicans have been claiming massive voter fraud for 50 years have never proved it once. The biggest fraud cause we've seen in decades was a republican stealing absentee votes and having to redo the election.
Why do you think Soros is so heavily funding state and major city attorney races?

Lol

w4qqp0ixvs431.jpg

Pelosi is going down as speaker
So, a dumb bartender, a isis supporter who married her brother, and another stupid muslim broad are leading the charge for impeachment.

Lol, liberals have low IQs.
they need to go all the way really let American know what needs to happen to trump , no rules , I wish that Muslim woman would say she wants trump assasinated like the state lawmaker in Missouri

Is Schiff part of the war mongering team, @Platinumdrgn ?

Yes. Watch him talk in that clip. That is a crazy person. I don't know the motivations, but he's talking about bringing back the allies to stomp on the axis over an oil tanker.

It's like Hillary campaigning on no fly zones in Syria or Russia in Venezuela. They want to provoke some shit, and I don't understand why.

This equating the Steele dossier to the Russian election interference is mind-numbingly stupid. Conspiring with an actively hostile foreign government/military and hiring someone who isn't American are not the same thing. What's the quote from the Don Jr emails? "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump" "if it's what you say I love it"
The abuse by intel officials of their power is as bad as you could possibly imagine

2 funny news stories today.
Trump fired the pollsters his campaign used that showed him getting decimated atm in all the key swing states. Can't tell the emperor bad news.
Israels "Trump Heights" that they dedicated to him to do some ass kissing and stroke Trump's 10 year old ego, isn't real. it's 100% fake news. It's just a sign in the desert.
No actual town or village has actually been founded at all. It appears to be little more than a PR stunt to curry favor with the President who continues to openly support Netanyahu as the country moves toward new elections in September. No money has been budgeted for the new town. Nor is there specific location. Indeed, there’s no commitment to build a town at all. The decision will be left to the government that takes power after the next election. In the words of Israeli journalist Barak Ravid: “A settlement by the name of “Trump Heights” or “Ramat Trump” doesn’t exist. It my exist in the future but the Israeli cabinet still hasn’t even decided to do it. For now there’s only a sign.“

The head of the Golan caucus in the Israeli Knesset, Zvi Hauser went even further: “Anyone who reads the fine print of the ‘historic’ decision understands that this is a conceptual decision. There is no funding. There is no planning. There is no location and there is really no committed decision.”

2 funny news stories today.
Trump fired the pollsters his campaign used that showed him getting decimated atm in all the key swing states. Can't tell the emperor bad news.
Israels "Trump Heights" that they dedicated to him to do some ass kissing and stroke Trump's 10 year old ego, isn't real. it's 100% fake news. It's just a sign in the desert.
No actual town or village has actually been founded at all. It appears to be little more than a PR stunt to curry favor with the President who continues to openly support Netanyahu as the country moves toward new elections in September. No money has been budgeted for the new town. Nor is there specific location. Indeed, there’s no commitment to build a town at all. The decision will be left to the government that takes power after the next election. In the words of Israeli journalist Barak Ravid: “A settlement by the name of “Trump Heights” or “Ramat Trump” doesn’t exist. It my exist in the future but the Israeli cabinet still hasn’t even decided to do it. For now there’s only a sign.“

The head of the Golan caucus in the Israeli Knesset, Zvi Hauser went even further: “Anyone who reads the fine print of the ‘historic’ decision understands that this is a conceptual decision. There is no funding. There is no planning. There is no location and there is really no committed decision.”
False.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT