POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Winslow was out on bail from the rape charge, and was arrested for harassing a 77-year-old woman in a Carlsbad gym by masturbating in front of her. Jurors seemed to be having a hard time coming to agreement on any of the charges as recently as Friday, which was their third day of deliberations:"

But you are fine with this.

Dion would stand right next to Winslow and cheerlead the rape of that woman while hooting "Give that old Trump supporter all of it, Kellen!!!"

D9B4zqLUwAArRRH.jpg:large
A nice bi-partisan post on which we can all agree.

Only modification I'd suggest is a flat spot on top of the helmet to rest my beer.

Blacks have killed 20 million of their unborn since Roe v Wade. 78% of Planned Parenthood clinics are located in black or brown neighborhoods. Planned Parenthood's goal is being reached and that is and was, kill as many black babies as possible to keep their population under control. Democrats like Obama and Clinton even accept awards in the name of Margaret Sanger, probably the most admired eugenicist in history. Sad but reality

https://www.nationalrighttolifenews...AqlVptmOU9T0fZhMHbD8VEABh4g5tNXEH9a2yjyPbypTg

F the govt and f the healthcare industry. F them all. That is pure greed. Taking money from citizens to expand govt and give money to big healthcare to treat illegal criminals who should be deported.

At some point, California is going to revolt.

But this all kind of boils down to damn honkies....if honkies were producing babies and we didn't have to deal with boomers dying and leaving a big financial void, we wouldn't have to import the rest of the world to prop up our economy.

Blacks have killed 20 million of their unborn since Roe v Wade.

o_Oo_O:eek:

Also, this junk...if our govt wasn't euthanizing black americans, and all colors of americans, we wouldn't have to import as much of the third world.

Blacks have killed 20 million of their unborn since Roe v Wade. 78% of Planned Parenthood clinics are located in black or brown neighborhoods. Planned Parenthood's goal is being reached and that is and was, kill as many black babies as possible to keep their population under control. Democrats like Obama and Clinton even accept awards in the name of Margaret Sanger, probably the most admired eugenicist in history. Sad but reality

https://www.nationalrighttolifenews...AqlVptmOU9T0fZhMHbD8VEABh4g5tNXEH9a2yjyPbypTg
Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s views on this issue are virtually identical. Wait, wasn’t she PP’s lead counsel when she was nominated to the Supreme Court?

She’s one of the most radical pro-abortion ideologues I’ve ever seen. It’s no wonder she is so idolized by the left.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s views on this issue are virtually identical. Wait, wasn’t she PP’s lead counsel when she was nominated to the Supreme Court?

She’s one of the most radical pro-abortion ideologues I’ve ever seen. It’s no wonder she is so idolized by the left.
Yes she is. Slaughtering unborn babies without a second thought. Just kill them and be rid of them. Treat them like a wart on your toe. Democrats support this and they are evil.

I attended the Flag burning ceremony at my American Legion post today. only legionnaires showed up even though an invitation to the public was posted in the local newspaper.
Many people aren’t aware that there is a respectful way to retire a worn tattered flag.
Anyone who is replacing their old flag should drop it off at their American Legion or VFW post for proper disposal which takes place each Flag Day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT