POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reading some posters shit here raises my blood pressure. I’m not surprised sawnee has everyone who wouldn’t take a golden shower from trump on ignore. He’s the most dangerous type of ideologue. The world would be better off without people like him.

Man, not even the most far left nazi liberals on here spike my health system.

I would let Sawnee cat piss on me anytime. It would be an honor

He also claimed last week that over half of black women have abortions rather than having a child. Asked him for a link to it and he hasn't pointed me in the right direction yet..

It's true for some urban black populations.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lets-talk-about-the-black-abortion-rate-1531263697

What’s not in doubt is the outsize toll that abortion has taken on the black population post-Roe. In New York City, thousands more black babies are aborted than born alive each year, and the abortion rate among black mothers is more than three times higher than it is for white mothers. According to a city Health Department report released in May, between 2012 and 2016 black mothers terminated 136,426 pregnancies and gave birth to 118,127 babies. By contrast, births far surpassed abortions among whites, Asians and Hispanics.

May or may not be true for nation as whole, doesn't matter... the main point there is that it's the degradation of the family structure which is the main source of strife for the black american community, not the fantastical evil white patriarchy.

If you don't know the generalities of such statistics offhand, that means you aren't well informed... if you consume media on a regular basis and consider yourself well informed, well then you are consuming nothing but slanted media which doesn't want to give you a full perspective.

Also, understanding such realities is the exact opposite of being racist... if one actually cares about that community and culture, they are concerned with things that might actually help them rather than hurt them such as the incessant white privilege, systemic racism lies propagated by the left for nothing more than political expediency.

I looked it up, the latest data I could find was 2014 I think.
He was wrong about 50%, but not by much. There were approx 560000 African American births, and 294000 AA abortions that year.

where in the world did you find those statistics? I would think we wouldn't be able to get completely reliable numbers due to health confidentiality. BTW if the numbers are accurate, 34% if not really all that close to 50%. Let's be honest, he was making up sh!t again

This guy...this is our President?!

“It’s not an interference, they have information—I think I’d take it,” Trump told ABC. “If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI—if I thought there was something wrong. But when somebody comes up with oppo research, right, they come up with oppo research, ‘oh let’s call the FBI.’ The FBI doesn’t have enough agents to take care of it. When you go and talk, honestly, to congressman, they all do it, they always have, and that’s the way it is. It’s called oppo research.”

“Somebody comes up and says, ‘hey, I have information on your opponent,’ do you call the FBI?”

“I’ll tell you what, I’ve seen a lot of things over my life. I don’t think in my whole life I’ve ever called the FBI. In my whole life. You don’t call the FBI. You throw somebody out of your office, you do whatever you do,” Trump added. “Oh, give me a break–life doesn’t work that way.”

“The FBI director said that is what should happen,” Stephanopoulos responded, uselessly.

“The FBI director is wrong, because frankly it doesn’t happen like that in life,” Trump said. “Now maybe it will start happening, maybe today you’d think differently.”

Mr. No Collusion in his own words...

where in the world did you find those statistics? I would think we wouldn't be able to get completely reliable numbers due to health confidentiality. BTW if the numbers are accurate, 34% if not really all that close to 50%. Let's be honest, he was making up sh!t again

I get the gist of your post. However...

Sooooo...if those numbers are accurate...the point you want to make is that dude was off by 16%??? Instead of commenting on the fact that 34% is still an astonishingly high number???

Alrighty then.

He also claimed last week that over half of black women have abortions rather than having a child. Asked him for a link to it and he hasn't pointed me in the right direction yet..
That doesn't make him wrong. Plenty of black aborts. I mean you could look it up yourself. He doesn't owe you anything. Not your slave.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls

“It’s not an interference, they have information—I think I’d take it,” Trump told ABC. “If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI—if I thought there was something wrong. But when somebody comes up with oppo research, right, they come up with oppo research, ‘oh let’s call the FBI.’ The FBI doesn’t have enough agents to take care of it. When you go and talk, honestly, to congressman, they all do it, they always have, and that’s the way it is. It’s called oppo research.”

“Somebody comes up and says, ‘hey, I have information on your opponent,’ do you call the FBI?”

“I’ll tell you what, I’ve seen a lot of things over my life. I don’t think in my whole life I’ve ever called the FBI. In my whole life. You don’t call the FBI. You throw somebody out of your office, you do whatever you do,” Trump added. “Oh, give me a break–life doesn’t work that way.”

“The FBI director said that is what should happen,” Stephanopoulos responded, uselessly.

“The FBI director is wrong, because frankly it doesn’t happen like that in life,” Trump said. “Now maybe it will start happening, maybe today you’d think differently.”

Jesus Christ I thought you loony toon whack jobs got past collusion when the two year investigation literally cleared him of any collusion.

Goddam psychos.

Jesus Christ I thought you loony toon whack jobs got past collusion when the two year investigation

But wait...
6a00d8341c630a53ef0115708a89ad970c-pi

This is great. Can The Man troll or what? [roll]

"Trump says he would 'want to hear' dirt on 2020 rivals from foreign governments, suggests he wouldn't contact FBI"

"President Trump said he would be willing to listen to foreign governments if they approached him with information on a political rival.
"I think I'd want to hear it... I think you might want to listen, there isn't anything wrong with listening," he said."

"Many Democrats reacted with outrage. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., a 2020 candidate for president, tweeted in response: "It's time for Congress to begin impeachment hearings.""

So dam hilarious!! Dims are so easy. LMAO

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-hear-dirt-2020-opponents-fbi

Not sure which post you are talking about. It says you quoted one of mine, but it isn't showing up in your post.

My guess it was Willy's post about not believing polls, but would love for you to clarify...….

This one. I want to drink this.

John KBA

“Except 538 doesn't poll at all. They just take an aggregate of polls and use those, along with recent trends, to form a statistical range of likely outcomes.

If you are one of the Alex Jones or Roger Stone whacko conspiracy theorists who think 98% of the polls are fake and the 2% that show Trump has a shot in hell of winning this election are accurate, then you should dismiss Silver's analysis - but none of the numbers his site uses to generate predictive models are his own.

Those Infowars guys have been wrong so many times in the last 6 months I can't believe their brain dead followers still listen to them. Stone has said numerous times that "Hillary is finished," even assigning dates, none of which have happened - and he claims to have an inside source that has assured him of her being indicted. They have the redneck population so wrapped around their fingers it's pathetic. I guess it's smart of them to target the biggest block of idiots as their base though.”

I have so many libs on ignore I missed who it was that thinks I misspoke about Dems. Who was this person? Every Democrat has to be for baby killing and wealth redistribution. All of them, including Matt Jones when he runs for the U.S. Senate. He has to be to get one dime for his campaign. There is no freedom of thought for a Democrat. They must toe the party line.
John is one of the worst, he feigns understanding some of Trumps policies and then in the next post condemns him for them. He is a coward pure and simple. No response to all of his waaaay off the mark predictions that catchaser brought to light yesterday. Just more of the disrespectful Canadian arrogance (for what I don't know, he's Canadian).

He's a loser.

It was fairly easy to find online, no names so confidentiality isn’t an issue.

He was mistaken, 1/3 of all AA pregnancies aborted is still ridiculously high.

Why, do you think this is illegal? Maybe you’d rather he paid a foreign government/spy to create a fake dossier on his opponent? That would be totally acceptable to you, right?

Why don’t you write the question asked?

There is a difference between a foreigner providing info, and a foreign Govt providing info.
The dude that wrote the dossier was a foreigner providing info to a campaign. That is perfectly legal.

What a dumbass post. You do realize land area has nothing to do with voting. It's a great map and can show us a lot of things (the divide between urban and rural, democrats on the coasts, republicans in the midwest), but all you can take away from it is the little blue calling the shots for "all that red."

Federalism on line 2 for you.

Reading some posters shit here raises my blood pressure. I’m not surprised sawnee has everyone who wouldn’t take a golden shower from trump on ignore. He’s the most dangerous type of ideologue. The world would be better off without people like him.

Maybe you could open a camp for people
like him, right? You’ll probably need to take his guns first....

Reactions: cat_chaser
It was fairly easy to find online, no names so confidentiality isn’t an issue.

He was mistaken, 1/3 of all AA pregnancies aborted is still ridiculously high.

Ya, I looked online but wonder how truly accurate those numbers are. I just didn't think that if a women goes into a clinic that those statistics would be released. Anyhow, I agree 1/3 is way too high and is far and away the highest amount per race. I knew it was high, but more than anything, was calling out Sawnee for pulling numbers out of his ass again. I could be mistaken but I think he was the one awhile back who claimed that over half of all Democrats were on welfare. Maybe it wasn't him, but whoever it was, also would never back that up

That doesn't make him wrong. Plenty of black aborts. I mean you could look it up yourself. He doesn't owe you anything. Not your slave.

It was a bullshit number and it was wrong. I knew it was wrong when I first saw the number. Just another example of him making crap up. At least he knows how to skin a deer though. Has that going for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT