POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is he wrong other than you don't like his tone?

They were talking presidential candidates, not even members of congress.

This broad brush says Sawnee was correct.

There isn't a Dem in any position of leadership out there that isn't proud to have those points of view.

You’re gving him too much credit. He literally thinks anyone who doesn’t worship at the trump altar is a baby killing, Satan worshipping communist.

I’ve been to 49 of 50 states, and the area with by FAR the most white trash is the Fla panhandle. So, it’s probably not solely his fault that he’s a dumb ****. He’s surrounded by idiots and has taken on their simple mindedness.

The media hasn't told them which one to vote for yet.

Well, it was a good run. Time to put John on ignore like I did his other username. Can't say I didn't give him a chance. Y'all let me know if he ever stays consistently medicated.

Nobody else on this board has the stones to call out the psychos on your side, Phil. I'd be shocked if you shared the extreme views held by posters like Sawnee, homey, King, and warrior. If calling out their bullshit gets me put on ignore by sane posters, so be it.

Nobody else on this board has the stones to call out the psychos on your side, Phil. I'd be shocked if you shared the extreme views held by posters like Sawnee, homey, King, and warrior. If calling out their bullshit gets me put on ignore by sane posters, so be it.

I guess my views aren't extreme enough to be mentioned...

giphy.gif

Hey look, another unemployed hypocrite. Speaking of painting with a broad brush, you must’ve missed my trip down memory lane last night. Get some self awareness, prick.

Unemployed and well paid. Have fun at work tomorrow, dickhead. I’ll be playing 36.

Ok, so I’m in NYC for a training class this week.... Seeing lots of virtue-signaling [poop] that’s making me nauseous [sick]

About 30 minutes ago I saw something that just about sent me over the top.:angry: A clearly able-bodied dude was sitting on the sidewalk with a cardboard sign that simply said “F*ck Trump”. He had a cup in front of him, and stupid-ass people had put money in it.

He was getting up as I was walking by, and I wanted nothing more than to stomp on his f*cking sign and get in his face - and I probably would have if I had had a fellow Paddock poster as a wingman instead of having my wife with me.

I’m not even that big of a Trump fan, and it still pisses me off. I’m glad I’m getting out of here and heading home tomorrow.
This sort of thing did not happen when Rudy Guilliani was mayor. He ran a clean city and panhandlers could not be found, Now they have a liberal moron and things have changed.

How many pro-life democrats are there in congress?.
I can confirm only one - Dan Lipinski, from suburban Chicago. One of the very few Dems who voted against the “Affordable” Care Act.

Make no mistake, a lot of his fellow Dems want him gone. The fact that he’s a long-time incumbent is the only thing keeping him in office.

Reactions: warrior-cat
As already pointed out, you didn’t call out shit. Sawnee was correct. You are just a bigot who is driven by hate for a certain class of people, just like most leftists. Now you have your foot in your mouth.

It's like once a week this place gets pretty hostile, everyone seems to be pretty edgy. Taking a day off of here and doing something relaxing and just forgetting about all this political crap for a day does the body well.
Don’t feed the trolls and I do love trolling

It's like once a week this place gets pretty hostile, everyone seems to be pretty edgy. Taking a day off of here and doing something relaxing and just forgetting about all this political crap for a day does the body well.

Reading some posters shit here raises my blood pressure. I’m not surprised sawnee has everyone who wouldn’t take a golden shower from trump on ignore. He’s the most dangerous type of ideologue. The world would be better off without people like him.

Reading some posters shit here raises my blood pressure. I’m not surprised sawnee has everyone who wouldn’t take a golden shower from trump on ignore. He’s the most dangerous type of ideologue. The world would be better off without people like him.

believe you need to leave the golden showers to Willy. if anyone is going to be peeing on someone, pretty sure it would be him.

This sort of thing did not happen when Rudy Guilliani was mayor. He ran a clean city and panhandlers could not be found, Now they have a liberal moron and things have changed.
What I saw was just about a block or two off of Times Square, not in some squalid part of the city.

Guilliani is a bit rough around the edges, but you’re right. While it’s not (yet) the sh!rhole it was when David Dinkins was mayor, it’s well on its way to getting there.

Reactions: warrior-cat

He also claimed last week that over half of black women have abortions rather than having a child. Asked him for a link to it and he hasn't pointed me in the right direction yet..

Self Label - Independent
Posts - 181
Posts yammering lazy lefty talking points - 181
Summary - Very likely lying sock account
  • The gunman, Gavin E. Long, was killed at the scene. Police initially believed there were multiple suspects, but later said the dead shooter is the only gunman.

• Long, a 29-year-old Marine Corps veteran from Kansas City, Mo. left a vast and angry online traildocumenting his interest in black separatism and fury at police shootings of black men.
You might want yours extra crispy.

“The claim was widely endorsed by conservative news media outlets but viewed with equally widespread skepticism as a move reminiscent of the FBI's demonization of black activists in the civil rights era.”

And the Left, by wishing to eliminate the Electoral college, would like those little smattering of blue areas to call the shots for all that red.

What a dumbass post. You do realize land area has nothing to do with voting. It's a great map and can show us a lot of things (the divide between urban and rural, democrats on the coasts, republicans in the midwest), but all you can take away from it is the little blue calling the shots for "all that red."

He also claimed last week that over half of black women have abortions rather than having a child. Asked him for a link to it and he hasn't pointed me in the right direction yet..

I looked it up, the latest data I could find was 2014 I think.
He was wrong about 50%, but not by much. There were approx 560000 African American births, and 294000 AA abortions that year.

I’ve never felt the need to fight anyone, but Times Square is right up there with Oakland in the rankings of places I’d prefer to never step foot again.

Good gawd Times Square is flat out awful. Basically an outdoor mall with chain stores and restaurants I can find anywhere else, they’re just glitzier. Wall to wall people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT